Has Jow Forums obsession with Americans gone too far? I

Has Jow Forums obsession with Americans gone too far? I

Attached: Captura_2019-03-12-20-23-17-842.jpg (1080x247, 82K)

Well, is it?

Do they really do that?

Well, is it true?

Americans cant read

They read the bible to their children
t.fatfedoraguy

We read our children fairy tales still. It’s just uncommon

>implying you never heard the amazing tale of snowhopper ™℠ who defends the Burgerkingdom® with her magic AK47 ©

It's true.

If you read fairy tales to your kid they will grow up a wuss

t. cia agent

Reading fairy tails to your kid is kind of gay.

forgot pic

Attached: meet-the-fockers-robert-de-niro-image.jpg (800x533, 188K)

> he thinks they read at all

I recently saw a documentary about schools in Detroit. They said that their high school students weren't able to read so they bought audio cds for them.

Yea nigger schools are like that

But isn't that just cheating. The kids will never learn to function as normal human beings or be able to hold a proper job. Even if you're just a repairman or a plumber you need to be able to read and understand contracts. I really don't get it

my dad read us the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings

based dad

My parents read to me all throughout my formative years. Classics such as: The Islamic conquest of Iberia, where women were raped by the millions and the Visigoths were put to the sword. The heroic journey of two Islamic patriots reclaimed a flying vessel from the dirty infidels and plunged it into a monument of decadence. And the magnificent tail of how the Ottoman Empire reclaimed the holy city of Istanbul in the name of Islam and Mohammed (Peace be upon him)

It's annoying as fuck, to be honest. Get over yourselves, rest of the world.

They hate us 'cuz they ain't us

That's how you keep undesirables from becoming more than wage slaves. Should take some notes for next time you decide to wipe out an entire race of people. By the way got any advice on our jew infestation here in the states?

STOP MAKING AMERICAN THREADS