/brit/

Belle edition

Attached: 51729542_123137825434713_567083183957591439_n.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0royc9WFj6v
youtu.be/0urPj5atmjM
youtu.be/NvPy6SqnGzA
youtube.com/watch?v=YA64AiAaGgA
youtu.be/aNzLERKtgMY
youtu.be/tVj0ZTS4WF4
youtu.be/UKnyrHBwu10
youtube.com/watch?v=KC7-Q1dPa_c
youtu.be/I6kfin-UeAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rolling

vocaroo.com/i/s0royc9WFj6v

congrats on the singles my friend
now check these doubles

Dropping a tune

youtu.be/0urPj5atmjM

only incels don't like her

any /glow in the dark/ man in?

Attached: 1535940717249.png (600x745, 491K)

fuck this

Attached: 4720857385.jpg (714x406, 40K)

Attached: Dessert.webm (640x640, 1.64M)

Why didn't she reply? (Me on the right)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-12-23-27-40-061_com.whatsapp.jpg (1080x1039, 294K)

are CEX prepared for no deal brexit when everyone wants to sell their shit and no one can afford to buy?

Anyone here ever tried to taste their own cum? Even a little lick? What does it taste like?

Because she doesn’t have to reply to you all the time

fucking idiot
is based

youtu.be/NvPy6SqnGzA

tastes like cum

Attached: 1463710631657.jpg (1190x1925, 405K)

wonder hpow they do that

Want a gf with big chebs and a skinny waste but I fear that maybe to much to ask for given my lowly status, suppose I will have to settle for a cheblet

Attached: 15464754843364717335326143432206.png (1080x1350, 1.05M)

because she knows you're a nonce.

youtube.com/watch?v=YA64AiAaGgA
for me, it's warren ellis

imagine playing with her tatas

either tastes salty or sweet depending on what i've eaten. quite nice

Salty milk and copper coins, although pineapple will enhance the taste they say to make it more “fruity” tasting

holy peng

nah lad
for me its

Those boobs are nice but that girl would be hard to get because of her face alone

Honestly if I were in charge of hiring at a company I would ask people what music they are into and get them to talk about it free flow for a bit. That would tell you more than any interview.

what's going on my excellent bros! you guys brush your teeth today?

Attached: images (2).jpg (217x232, 7K)

karl > ricky > steve

Know your tranny

Attached: KTpZLHV.jpg (1290x1920, 416K)

Tune lads!!!

youtu.be/aNzLERKtgMY

no no watch this

>Just 0.3% of the population – 160,000 families – own two thirds of the countries land. Less than 1% of the population owns 70% of the land, running Britain a close second to Brazil for the title of the country with the most unequal land distribution on Earth.
Thoughts?

who cares kill them all

yeah anyway a bucket of wings and some chips for me cheers mate

Attached: a65f7a8933f3d93540251f1d301813ecf5328d86.jpg (400x240, 30K)

fucking stupid country Britain is
Serfs lmao

Love this lad

youtu.be/tVj0ZTS4WF4

what does agp ts mean

what was the land distribution like 300 years ago?

we should take all that land and give it to the noble proletariat

Dont care because my family owns a lot of land. Dad just got permission to turn a plot of agrigcultural land into residential development sites.

At the end of the day Karl's gimmick lacks depth, Steve is a reclusive sell out leaving ricky the only one capable of evolution and innovation as evidenced by his new show. Even more so when you think about the guff ones he's made.

havent heard from the palace much recently. big chance her or her hubby, or both, have passed

/brit/ anthem

youtu.be/UKnyrHBwu10

her face is a 6/10 ting cuz

Master chief collection coming to PC lads

Attached: 1552427828047.png (645x645, 423K)

tune
youtube.com/watch?v=KC7-Q1dPa_c

Do you have some title in your family?

idiotic poofy gamer

Only 15,000 more yew logs to go LÁDs! Haha!

oxford bender

tfw signed on for the first time in 9 years

Attached: old tired wojak.jpg (482x427, 36K)

Would love larger maps and higher player caps for Halo CE on PC

Autogynephilia is “a male’s propensity to be attracted to the thought or image of himself as a woman” (Blanchard 2005). One common manifestation of autogynephilia is fetishistic cross-dressing, which is an extremely common antecedent to seeking sex reassignment among nonhomosexual (but not homosexual) transsexuals (Blanchard, Clemmensen, and Steiner 1987). Some autogynephilic individuals, however, do not cross-dress fetishistically.

Indeed, a seminal case in Blanchard’s conceptualization was “Philip,” who did not cross-dress but fantasized sexually about being a nude woman by focusing on desired anatomical features (Blanchard 1991). Autogynephilia may be conceived as inner-directed heterosexuality.That is, autogynephilic males are like heterosexual men, except that their primary sexual attraction is to the image or idea of themselves as women.

Blanchard hypothesized that nonhomosexual transsexuals are motivated by autogynephilia. That is, nonhomosexual transsexuals experience erotic arousal at the idea of becoming a woman, and this arousal motivates them to become women

yeah was knighted in the order of top shaggers

lol we all know the kinda greasy haired kid who actually finds either of them songs funny

God I miss old blink so much

youtu.be/I6kfin-UeAQ

Attached: 56378.jpg (354x286, 19K)

>Love travel x

Attached: 1552418086036.jpg (1439x1554, 917K)

the nightmare scenario

Basically what I'm getting at is the most effective way of inferring the innate nobility of an individual's soul is to get them to discuss their interests in music. This does not bode well for those such as the lad reading this and my pal who think wagner is off the x factor.

Haha! great banter 'mate' (am I using that correctly?)

loving hearing from you guys!

Attached: images.jpg (178x284, 8K)

the gf says she didn't start having her period until she was 17

which begs the question, is it still legal to shag a girl who is technically of legal age but hasn't started getting her period yet?

might do a pissy wank

>travel to some shithole as a lone female
>get raped and murdered
women need to be chained for their own good

based

have as much land in south africa as you liked provided you have the ammo

nuke america
nuke israel
nuke the middle east
nuke the east east
nuke the west east
triple nuke asia
kill all jews twice.
simple as

who plays halo past the age of 13
mind boggling

yeah
case by case exceptions are a slippery slope

miss the times when gay blokes could crossdress without being called trans

the world is a book and she who does not travel reads only one page

Apparently that used to not be so rare

No fun nonce

Attached: goodfellas-ray-liotta-laughing-reaction-face.jpg (640x460, 64K)

You cannot leave blonde women are not 3rd world brown men

They might never get another chance to spaff in one so they'll do whatever they have to in order to get in

haha, great movie bro! thanks for stopping in tonight

Attached: asian-man-thumbs-up-stock-images_csp6002875.jpg (297x470, 18K)

I feel so aloneeeeeeeeeee

It’s really not that different or interesting
You can learn more about a country and it’s culture with one book than living there for a year

With that and Classic WoW in a couple of months it's looking like a good year ahead

The inherent dichotomy between the sexes was never better illustrated than comparing two conversations I have had with people about guatemala, one ex army fella once stationed out there and the other a boomer mum who's daughter had just gone out there to teach english

Life is literally not worth living without global travel.

don't understand how people can live in shitty hostels getting eaten by bedbugs and worrying about people stealing your stuff just for the sake of seeing the world

no point in travelling unless you're rich i reckon

*stares menacingly*

Attached: 128AF9CC-5324-4A74-A6AA-0F5D10B85892.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

LOL.

What’d they say?

im right here for you bro! why don't you come to the house and we get a few beers and maybe find you a girlfriend? haha, I believe in you bro! I just wish you were a little more confident, i know you got it in you

Attached: 25652521-happy-thumbs-up-guy.jpg (1300x867, 123K)

how on earth is brazil first, you have one of the largest countries on earth. You should just turn all your favela monkeys into farmers

idiotic post
most likely mboko

Pussy

Fucking vagina go kill yourself you massive boring queer oh em gee do not call yourself a man you prissy little gimp

*cracks stella*
*sips*
We called those people freaks in my day

Paddy with a temper

its not that you can't learn from travelling or have great experiences but its really not the life changing, meaning giving thing that its hyped up to be.
Most of these people that spend their 20s travelling end up unhappy, they come back to the real world and find out they're unqualified for the management jobs their similar aged colleagues who didn't spend 3 months every year for the last 8 years in SE Asia or India are getting.

Aussies irl are legends but aussies here are so cringe

Most likely. If you don't travel you don't live. End of story.

It's not life changing, it's life. Without it you're only existing.

dogshit innit

How could you argue against seeing other parts of the world? You lads are such robotic freaks

please take a trip or at least a name so i can more easily spot your excellent posts