Sydney vs. Melbourne

Which Australian city is objectively better?

Attached: DAB02BEC-5997-41CA-BE7E-3FE683286A2E.jpg (700x394, 309K)

all cities are abominations

This, they both suck equally for different reasons - and all Australian cities are terrible, terrible places.

Cities are for mentally ill.

Melbourne has better weather and is slightly cheaper, so Melbourne.

based. fuck urban sprawls and fuck the NPCs that dwell in them

Is Australia anything like the UK?

Sydney is more accessible and central; closer to other major cities and countries. What it lacks in fun shit to do and freedom, nightlife etc it makes up for in safer suburbs and CBD and a good career market. Melbourne has better transport with trams and a grid system based around one large river, while Sydney is spread out much further with slow trains, buses and ferries which is also expensive. IMO Melbourne is superior and you’ll have the time of your life; and then someday a cunt will rob you, run you down or stab you.

born in rural NSW, child in Canberra, student in sydney, young adult in Melbourne and then back to the country. Superiority is the most homo shit I hate dumb country retards insecure about the city for being liberal and having money, and I hate bitching city faggots who insult the country for being uneducated and distant. Fuck me! Just be proud of your area you gaylords

How does someone with a rhotic accent say Melbourne?

melbourne is faggy, sydney is asian. pick brisbane or perth

ngl you’re right scandibro
even though I don’t live in either
only cities that are improving

UK is just the husk that remains after all the sick cunts moved to australia

how’s it garn blackfella!

>better weather
fuckin what?

outside of the climate, it's exactly the same. cucked the same too

Sydney has worse infrastructure and more Muslims but both are shit.

t. ex-Tasmanian

Virtually no difference except we have Chinks instead of Poles (all major cities are as Indian-infested as England nowdays) and slags here put less effort into dressing up.
Melbourne's temperature isn't much higher than England's btw.

Cooler climate.

Melbourne is not just the best city in Australia, but also a front running contender for the best city in the world.
All replies claiming otherwise are just butthurt out of staters

>all cities are abominations

Attached: wovjak.jpg (543x443, 29K)

based and redpilled

Melbourne got better transport, infrastructure and better city life, but they're poofters simple as.