How cohesive and friendly is the hispanosphere compared to the anlgosphere?

how cohesive and friendly is the hispanosphere compared to the anlgosphere?

Attached: four batman arms.png (1200x800, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe01kvfpG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did Spain steal the cross of Burgundy? Can't hispanophones invent their own symbols?

>how cohesive and friendly is the hispanosphere

Attached: 1448775175478.jpg (620x372, 71K)

Beady anglo hooligan - Will stab you for talking shit about his favorite soccer team
Central American - Will gut you alive for only $10

Everyone hates each other and constantly fight over petty things.

>between us
everybody are friends when together to fit in but mean to people they don't socialize with

we cool

it takes a football game to divide these banana republics

>Why did Spain steal the cross of Burgundy?
Raymond of Burgundy, father of the emperor Afonso VII of Spain, making the house of Burgundy in Spain.
They did not steal, they inherited

The Cross of Burgundy was invented in the 15th century, long after Afonso VII. It was the Habsburgs who inherited Burgundy, and they happened to be ruling Spain at the time.

yas french didn't like being encircled by habsburg power hehe

>how cohesive and friendly is the hispanosphere
It isn't. You guys are way too tight compared to the hispanosphere, where we all hate each other and wank our country.

>we all hate each other
no we don't retard, certainly some sudacas between themselves but not all of us

Cohesive? Not very cohesive in terms of infrastructure.

Friendly? Much friendlier than Anglo land

>Friendly? Much friendlier than Anglo land
He means international relationship, whether people or politically.
>Calls you a sudaca
>Calls me a galle
>Flame posting for 3 hours
hmm super friendly

Si caballito te llama galle lo hace con cariño y afecto sincero.

How do you know what he means, what do you mean op?

Hispanosphere is one trillion times more cohesive and our relations are one zimbabwillion times more friendly.
An American or Australian don't know anything about the English speaking Caribbean, Africa or Oceania. Do you know anything about Sierra Leone, Grenada or Fiji?

We only have that problem with Equatorial Guinea and Western Sahara, very unknown Hispanic countries.

Chinga a tu madre y devuelve los oros. En ese orden.

Attached: FOAD.jpg (125x93, 2K)

I lurk all the Spanish threads since I'm trying to better my Spanish and I have noticed that the hispanosphere as well as the Brazilians who post in Spanish are far more laid back and jest more. Us English speakers turn everything into politics or get offended at the most trivial jokes

los espejos

last time i heard of a spanish-latino meeting, the latino presidents were attacking and insulting spain until the spanish king told Hugo Chavez "why dont you shut up" and got up and left
youtube.com/watch?v=VWe01kvfpG0
>muh gold
>pay reparations

Attached: boga.png (742x422, 39K)

>Leonel era puro cerote - en cuanto pasó un catracho, lo entró raudo a la casa y sacó escopeta.

I think thats because most of the Jow Forumsfags left a year or two ago
we used to have /esp/ because we didnt like /lat/

Question for all you latams. When you guys visit other latam countries, do you ever feel out of place?

Yes, I even feel out of place in some cities of Chile

It's okay, we get the same thing here since states can almost be like different countries in some ways

Yes, but I feel out of place in some areas in my country too. I traveled to Oaxaca (Southern Mexico) once, that state has a very Amerindian culture, I don't consider some areas of Oaxaca as part of the western world 2bh (yes, I consider LatAm as part of the west).
But I would feel more at home in Buenos Aires, Santo Domingo or Panama City than in San Diego, Houston or Albuquerque.