Hey bros! sorry to inconvenience you...

hey bros! sorry to inconvenience you, but would you mind hopping in this thread and letting your pal know how you guys been doing? I just wanna keep in touch with all my friends on Jow Forums

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX4269437.jpg (800x730, 66K)

Doing just fine, doing my final year of school and about to enter conscription service. Thank you for asking my successful and handsome friend.

I want these losers to do something so I can volunteer and die

Attached: F1F44700-5A7A-4214-BC0D-05E0EEC61A87.jpg (990x556, 287K)

Glad to hear it bro, I know you will make me proud like you always have my man!

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX7538842.jpg (535x800, 38K)

Every time I come to this board I try to friendly-post, but as soon as I see a German flag I just can't do it anymore.

Attached: 1546562572523.jpg (640x481, 181K)

It's ok bro, we all have our little slip ups every now and again. I know you got it in you to be the best bro you could ever be! I believe in you my friend

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 8K)

Still depressed as fuck about life in general but got a new gf and that's been going well. How about you nigga?

Hey man! whats good? Ive been busy with my study and on my off days im experimenting with taking drugs. So yeah, im hanging in there. Just widh I had a gf to cuddle. good speaking to ya!
nice get; wont happen

Glad to hear about the gf man! I feel your struggles my friend, I've been in and out of the depressive cycle for a while, but sometimes you just gotta pick your pants up, look yourself in the mirror, and tell yourself you can be the man you want to be. You have my full support bro, let me know if you need anything on this righteous journey my most excellent companion.
How's it hanging Netherlands! always glad to see your flag around here. Be safe bro! I myself might be partaking in a little shroomage this week. Hope you find that dream girl bro! I know a handsome fellow like you can do it ;)

Attached: asian-man-thumbs-up-stock-images_csp6002875.jpg (297x470, 18K)

Hey successful and handsome aemrican friend who believes in you and will always cheer you on what do you think is an approach to life that has personal contentment and fulfillment?

i think i am unironically going schizophrenic. other than that the burgers i had for dinner today were pretty good

You wanna know a little secret, my brother from across the pond?

You gotta have a goal, and it can be as stupid or embarrassing as anything else, but as long as that fire is in your heart, you will never disappoint me bro!

This is a little embarrassing, but my secret to becoming a handsome and successful friend is my dream to become a great father and husband. I knew when I was a younger fellow, I was too depressed and had a lot of struggles that would get in the way of my goal. So I decided I needed to fix myself, or else I could totally ruin the relationships I would create with my future family. Totally lame, my friend!

Find a goal and pursue it. You don't have to be on track every day, heck even I have those bad days! And I feel awful about letting myself down. But I just know there is a future I can look forward to, and I can keep trying and keep trying. And I will either succeed, or die and be released from my failures. Win win bro!

It's you and me against the world bro, and the world never stood a chance

Attached: arabic-man-thumb-up-happy-giving-white-background-31003456.jpg (1300x957, 323K)

Glad to hear about the burgers man! How about we get you to a mental clinic sometime soon bro? I know we can get through it together

Attached: 200745043.jpg (1500x1120, 133K)

>little shroomage this week
Hell yeah have fun. I did that last weekend. fun stuff.

wtf i love america now?!

Hey bro! Glad to hear it, hope to see more of you around here!
party on my friend! and remember to stay safe and drink water

Attached: images (2).jpg (217x232, 7K)

College's been great, I suppose. I have been able to impress a lot of my fellow classmates including the professors, which has sorta raised up my self-esteem.

Attached: squid_4.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Feel a little lazy and have been drinking too much recently, otherwise not so bad. I’m finally getting over a girl that I had a massive crush on because it turns out she’s in a relationship. Found out right as I was about to ask her out. First girl I’ve really liked in a couple years, so that one was pretty tough to let go.

Glad to hear it bro! I've always known you had great potential, and I'm glad you can finally see it too! I'm looking forward to your great success my bro

Glad to hear you getting over that mountain bro! It's tough for sure, but I know a handsome guy like you will find a keeper in no time! Just give yourself as much downtime as you need my bro

Attached: download.jpg (182x277, 7K)

Finally a like minded NORMAL american. Hello my fellow American, wow it was so sunny and warm today finally. I even skipped my 1 hour siesta and ate lunch instead so I can get up early and be on time and not groggy at work tomorrow!

Can't wait. I'm saving up for a proper car-Ive been eyeing a 63 charger on craigslist. used but all working parts, almost perfect paint, only $15,000. I should have my finances in order a couple months from now though I could buy it outright now. We'll see what's available then

i love americans
just hate Jow Forumstards
simple as

Attached: 1546373365769.png (1000x802, 30K)

Hey Jake! thanks for stopping by my man. This weather has been crazy! almost 50 degrees up in my neck of the woods, almost summer bro!

Can't wait to see that car in working condition, make sure you post plenty of pics so your bros can admire your craft my man! looking forward to it

Hey hermano (is that correct?) Glad you could join us tonight, hope things are good in spain my bro

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX2836197.jpg (533x800, 41K)

thanks, that is indeed correct
i hope you have a wonderful day

you too bro! Enjoy a nice glass of sangria for me bro!

Attached: 240_F_210973168_4AgaidjdjdTz59bgCdHYXEBe0BjiEpI9.jpg (360x240, 22K)

I'm pretty fine, going to call the latvian consulate next week to see if they can help me find some papers from my greatgranpa and if I really qualify for nationality by descent

Damn bro! That will be a whole other world for you. Have you ever been? I hope things turn out excellent for you my friend

Attached: ad-chair-thumbs-up-glasses.jpg (700x465, 107K)

trying to break out of NEETdom, finally got an I nterview tomorrow morning. finally start doing something with my life instead of drinking and adderalling all day and needing downers to sleep, on the road to sobriety bro

Thanks bro! You too! Never been there (only ever been to your place(got family there) and argentina) but I have a few photos of old Riga by my room in my grandma's place.
Also, just got back from my job teaching ESL and uni starts tomorrow!
Hope you are doing pretty well yourself!

I'm alright.
I am in university, and if I maintain my GPA for the next year, I will be able to apply to good graduate programs.
Unfortunately, I am a 169cm short "male" half-Armenian, half-Russian manlet midget.

Attached: mydna.png (2212x2552, 1.88M)

I also can't make my own threads anymore, or I'll get instantly banned.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 166K)

hi

I've been here a long time, but this might be the most revolting and soul destroying thread I've ever seen by Jow Forums.

I thought I was the only one