Is Halo popular in your cunt?

Is Halo popular in your cunt?

Attached: i97ywg8s6rl21.png (1024x572, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQyprZuNPPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. I don't know anyone who would buy an xbox.

Yes, vamos a casa hermano.

yes
15 years ago

It was massively popular in the 2000s, don't know about now. Maybe not enough battle royale modes or dances

it died here after Halo 3, no one gives a shit about it except Microshit fanboys

half life and halo ruined FPS genre
fight me

How did Half-Life ruin FPS?

kick his ass jose

cod and fortnite are way more popular

1,2,3, and Reach were all 10/10 games, both in terms of story and multiplayer (minus 1). I really wish they stopped making games after Reach so it could’ve ended gracefully instead of going zombie mode.

>that wannabe hipster gook that ruins every vidya thread

replace half life with cod 4 and mw2 then i'd agree with you

Quake and Doom are overrated shit. Die boomer

i still play halo custom edition

>awful gun shooting action
>cinematic-friendly driven linear design, which was origin of console fps games like call of duty shit
>muh puzzles
>"""xen"""
>hp chargers literally got rid of the tension in the game
>"b-b-b-but goldsrc and gravity gun1!!!"
yes, but it's nothing for fps
fuck off zoomer retard

yeah i still play halo reach

I play old school FPS but you have id baby written all over you.

Attached: 1531724064943.png (983x1200, 553K)

Imagine actually being a 30 or even 40+ gook virgin browsing a japanese anime board. Like holy shit get a life bruh hahaha

So do I. We've probably ran into each other recently in Team Slayer (please veto Swordbase)

based

i'm more like looking glass kid because I prefer what SS and UU series(of course it's not "shooter" but has most essential fps elements) has achieved for fps genre to id soft, but i don't hate id's games at least.
crai more kiddo

I actually like SS and UU. I prefer the slower paced 'dungeon crawler' feel. Probably why I like Marathon so much despite everyone I know disliking it. You may like Pathways Into Darkness but the combat/level design is very primitive. Great story and RPG elements for such an old FPS though

>cinematic-friendly driven linear design
Only Half Life 2 is cinematic, the first one is linear but nothing wrong with that.
>awful gun shooting action
Only the submachine gun, the shotgun, glock, rocket launcher and everything else was amazing.
>muh puzzles
I don't remember any puzzle in Half Life one
>hp chargers literally got rid of the tension in the game
Worked in the first one.
Xen is shit, I agree.
I don't like Half Life 2, but I think is an ok game.

>dungeon crawler
you got the point. theif series also has perfect dungeon-like maps. I guess you had a mackintosh before.
putting aside everything, linear design was literally a mistake. if you hate call of duty or moviecuck shit, you should know that it's wrong because there is no gameplay at all.

*macintosh
why did i write that

bro...

Nobody knows halo in Japan.

>that weird kid in school who had an xbox instead of a ps2 like everyone else and was obsessed with halo

Halo was super popular in school. If anyone is a loser it's you.

Unfortunately, fuck this slow, aim assist garbage with shit level design

Attached: 289.jpg (500x500, 41K)

You're a retard if you think halo was more popular than the ps2. Cod was more popular simply because it existed on the ps2

No. Almost nobody know

I mainly played it on PC. At one point Halo was available across our High School. Some guy stole our schools admin's password and made the game available on all the schools computers.

Legendary in middle school

Attached: IMG_7872.png (256x319, 143K)

PUMB

Not going to stop me from at least trying it out on PC though.

>halo
>call of duty
what is with westerners and shitty console first person shooters?

I used to play halo 3 custom games for hours every day after school. I met so many funny and cool people on there

Halo 1-3 is arguably one of the best story writing and music score of all time

t.xbot

Look up halo soundtrack and tell me that its bad

I quit playing reach after 343 got rid of 5v5 squad slayer and they let that shitty armor lock ability
that shit is gay and for noobs

youtube.com/watch?v=iQyprZuNPPY

fuck 343 niggers shitting on everything they touch.

I go back already to play halo 2 on MCC. it's the only shit worth now

real talk that armor ability shit was all gay