God bless the People's Republic of China and the general secretaryof theCommunist Party of China(CPC)...

God bless the People's Republic of China and the general secretaryof theCommunist Party of China(CPC),president of the People's Republic of China(PRC),andchairman of the Central Military Commission(CMC) - Xi Jinping

Attached: 1552418560745.png (985x706, 930K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMNkcRMQrow
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/russian-arms-exports-to-india-fell-by-42-percent-between-2014-18-and-2009-13-report/articleshow/68352681.cms
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-07/merkel-is-said-to-reject-u-s-pressure-to-provoke-russia-s-navy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's what happens when you fill your military with trannies and fags.

>Implying the war would be fought on American soil.

We all know they are regional powers and simply cannot get to us.

STOP MAKING AMERICAN THREADS

remember the guy who defeated usa with iran in a war simulator? well he committed """"suicide""""

>world war 3

Attached: soyboy.png (660x822, 73K)

Reminder that Iran beat Iraq at the height of its power, despite being a pariah state versus an army backed by the Soviet Union and America. Reminder that America could not beat a weakened Iraq years later.

America fears the PERSIAN BVLL.

>Russia and China vs America
It would be Europe and America vs Russia and China.

Picking two allies vs 1 country is a bit silly and always 1 sided if they are major players.

>Reminder that America could not beat a weakened Iraq years later.

Attached: 1551668867890.jpg (460x442, 36K)

>couldnt defeat 2 superpowers at once
why even live.

>We can lose WWIII
>Please give us even more money
Heh

yeah, but you can't get to them either according to the report. so you're at a stalemate.

Mutts are trying to shame China for having their muzzie problem under control while Washington has been literally forced to the negotiating table with the fucking Taliban because after almost 20 years and trillions of dollars spent both there and in Iraq, their puppet regimes are either failing or getting in bed with Iran.

Mutt foreign policy is a trainwreck by every objective metric.

Attached: 1345904946287.jpg (1737x1158, 839K)

Obviously not a very good simulation. US navy blows the entire rest of the world's out of the water, so neither China or Russia stand any chance of even reaching the US.

Guessing they modelled an extremely unrealistic scenario where the US alone tries to invade China and/or Russia. Or maybe they just cheated and put the entire Russian and Chinese armies on American soil and skipped the whole naval and logistical problems.

>It would be Europe and America vs Russia and China.

kek

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-03-12-13-15-19.png (1240x1275, 975K)

>an extremely unrealistic scenario where the US alone tries to invade China and/or Russia

Far more likely than the other way around since they've been trying to contain both for decades now using proxies and client states.

The Italians will switch sides half way through.

Who is actually dumb enough to fight in a war? If a world war breaks out im finna just have a mental breakdown at the recruitment center. I’m not gonna die for this fucking country lmao

>Company that relies on US government investments made by military budgets says the US will get its asses handed to it in a war at the current state (ie. budget)

Wow how convenient.

Setting themselves up for another round of hitching their horse to the wrong post and swapping right before the finish.

Nope. If the US ever takes action against China and Russia, as a bare minimum they will use Japan as an air and naval base. They will also seek to use partners in Europe, like the UK, France and Turkey. A lot of other countries could easily be convinced to join the US for various reasons and in various capacities as well, e.g. India which is engaged in territorial disputes along its border with China.

The problem Russia and China have in any global conflict is that most other countries hate them. Europe hates Russia, and South East and East Asia (barring North Korea) hate China.

India is closer allies with Russia than America. Britain also has disputes with Spain, that doesn't mean one side will suddenly form an alliance totally against the past 60 years of foreign policy just because of some grievance.

No one's going to die for their country anymore, least of all mutts. Their own Pentagon said they need about half a million troops to properly secure Iraq and they were only able to commit 150k at the height of the occupation.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMNkcRMQrow

If burgers ever bring back the draft, a vast majority will dodge it or move to Canada. They've become far too snowflake over the past decades to their detriment of their ability to wage and sustain a state of conflict.

Again, they're ALREADY FOLDING in Afghanistan, against a much more technologically inferior enemy.

Attached: USA.jpg (440x442, 53K)

doubtful. it's one thing to rely on allies when you are defending something, it's a lot harder to convince allies to fight a invasion for you. especially in the modern world.if america coems under attack i would expect europe and japan to rally behind them in defence. but would they throw their lives and resources to help america invade china and russia? doubtful considering the extreme cost.

Attached: based.png (500x430, 138K)

Germans, though, love Russia and hate the Anglosphere

Attached: germans hate brits.png (655x961, 542K)

You're not exactly Mr. Current Events are you? Much of Europe has gotten fed up with being America's buffer for Russia, especially after Washington pulled out of the INF and opened the door for moving missiles into Europe. With bongs leaving the EU and burgers clearly less enthused about protecting them, Europeans will continue drifting further away from Anglosphere and forging their own path.

Turkey is already opting for Russian missile defenses at the cost of losing their F-35 deal with America, and much of Southeast Asia -- with the exception of Vietnam -- is already cozying up/opting for neutrality in the U.S. conflict with China. Especially since the trade war initiated by the Trump administration has only hurt trade and supply chains in the region.

Attached: malay.jpg (833x833, 213K)

>See, we'll lose WW3 unless you throw more money at the military-industrial complex
t. RAND Corporation

>that one thai proxie that spams PRC propaganda

Fuck off with you clickbait article titles

>news I don't like is clickbait

Yeah we know, muttnigger.

You are literally just screenshotting the headlines of news articles and going "SEE LOOK HOW STONK CHINA IS MUTTS BTFO". Fuck off chink

Ignorant shitskin
The (((elites))) aren't winning the war on purpose
They want to drag it on

>"your facts end where my feelings begin"

lmao

Literally no facts brought forth, just clickbait.

Attached: 1524429959516.jpg (280x373, 17K)

>"it's clickbait when it hurts my feefees"

Mm.

Nevermind, you clearly have no interest in defending your position.

Is there anybody else you forgot to thank?

You clearly have no position, other than getting triggered like a little baby.

What is the cause? Who will attack first?

>gets called out for using literally no evidence and making absurd claims
>resorts to ben shapiro tier attacks

tell me again that Asians have a high iq

Which countries are China's key customers?

Attached: tumblr_pcjh1p51NW1svgs6bo1_1280.jpg (915x610, 156K)

>gets called out for only opposing articles you disagree with
>"nuh-uh, i'm calling YOU out"

kek

This is pointless since you argue like a retarded child, china will not take over for another 100 years, and that's all you need to know.

>Reminder that America could not beat a weakened Iraq years later.
Except we fucking did and put down an insurgency. The whole invasion took just over a month. Poland held out longer against the Nazis.

"no, no, i'm not being a child for not posting evidence to the contrary, YOU'RE the child for posting evidence in the first place!"

Attached: 1359082385542.jpg (508x504, 84K)

>Russia and China
They are only allies in cock blocking things at the security council.

America could absolutely destroy any military in an actual war.
Vietnam and the middle east ts not the amries which are the problem its that to occupy a country you need to basically be willing to commit a lot of warcrimes and lose a lot of men and neither are acceptable today in a modern liberal democracy.

You literally don't even understand the burden of evidence. You posted no evidence at all, and are now expecting me to post evidence saying what?

You rascals at it again?

Attached: 1512597461355.png (1853x924, 607K)

Then fucking do it already you faggots, stop blueballing me.

I should not have engaged a 50 center, my fault

>their puppet regimes are either failing or getting in bed with Iran.
Iraq is in bed with Iran because the government is controlled by the Shia. They were never a puppet regime. Afghanistan isnt either because it's the Northerm Alliance who has been fighting the Taliabn since the Soviets left.

>Far more likely than the other way around since they've been trying to contain both for decades now using proxies and client states.

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

>with the exception of Vietnam
Once again, Victor Charlie proves he knows whats best for his country, I cant wait to see what they do to the Chinese occupation forces.

>"you didn't provide the evidence i was looking for... so that's no evidence at all!"

Attached: 1397400277343.png (910x898, 438K)

Titles of articles are not evidence, at the very least link these articles ffs

>India is closer allies with Russia than America.
They really arent. They also have disputes with China and China is buddies with Pakistan.

Probably nothing. Macca's all over their land strip shows they've long since given up caring in the end.

OP thinks that he wont be sent to chinese prison camps as well

>zero fucking facts

>dude google is, like, so hard... pls think of my fat fingers

Attached: 1369933444792.jpg (852x1200, 88K)

You don't know the VC like we do mate, I assure you that anyone trying to occupy Vietnam is going to have exactly as bad a time as we did, mcdonalds or no mcdonalds.

>India is closer allies with Russia than America

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/russian-arms-exports-to-india-fell-by-42-percent-between-2014-18-and-2009-13-report/articleshow/68352681.cms

>dude just like, look up the articles that could have 10 diffrent articles with the same name or could have been compete bullshit that I just made up.

Just say you are lazy

>"there are multiple articles discussing this exact thing... that must mean it's REALLY fake"

Attached: 1307832842946.jpg (781x874, 131K)

>multiple articles have the same name, they must be the exact same thing

are you trying to be retarded or are you just naturally retarded.

>India is closer allies with Russia than America.

It used to be that way 20 years ago, but it's really not now. India is actively trying to oppose China regionally and the way they do that is with closer diplomatic and security ties to the US and its allies in the form of the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue.

India itself was allowing the US to use it's military facilities for offensive operations against Afghanistan in 2001. even before India-US relations made the biggest strides in 2005.

>"what kind of titles would be indicative of articles?? black magic i tells ya!"

Attached: 6cuuj55hgcs01.jpg (798x1043, 239K)

if you are going to be retarded then I will prove it to you

The article title you first posted, "Italian PM Giuseppe Conte ignores US warnings and pushes for closer cooperation with China's belt and road plan", I got 90 results when I typed that into google news and 10,000 results when I typed it into google. Link your articles or stop shilling ffs.

What's that, justification for increased military spending and "aid" to Israel?

>"i tells ya, it's a conspiracy see? all these madcats makin' articles about the same thing to confuse me, i got so many choices, who demands all this choice, chief?? the deck is stacked against us i tells ya... it's china town, literally china town, mac daddy..."

Attached: draper.jpg (413x395, 19K)

>Hey yeah were totally fucked and basically need 10x more military budget
>Thanks this should hold us over until next year when we will be fucked again

You are literally just being stupid and dishonest at this point because you have no argument. This is my fault, I should never started an argument with a clear shill.

>you will see American gundams before you see universal healthcare

It honestly depends on the politicians in charge. If they were retarded peaceniks trying to hold onto a world that was about to end, they wouldn't. If they were realists that understood it's a binary choice and the war is happeing, they might.

We'd prefer that desu.
If the government just came out and said they are building gundams than there would be a lot of societal cohesion.

>"it's shills i tells ya, they're everywhere... cookin' up articles to discredit the YOU ESS OF AAAAAAAYYYY! why we never shoulda doubted mccarthy, that rat bastard may have been nuttier than a rabid squirrel but he knew the bad eggs i tells ya, he could sniff the reds out faster than jimmy in a broad's shoe store!"

Attached: 1380208387843.jpg (480x480, 76K)

I just read multiple version of the same article. The most important things OP left out is

>It’s important to note, of course, that there are countless other variables that would come into play in such a near-peer level conflict. Russia’s struggling economy would stifle any sort of large-scale offensive, and China’s overarching foreign policy strategy does not include a direct conflict with the United States.

>The RAND study specifically focus on the need to invest about $24 billion in missiles. to shoot down ‘Red’ offensive missiles, aircraft, and drones. A short-term fix would include buying lots of the Army’s new Maneuver Short-Range Air Defense (MSHORAD) batteries -- Stinger missiles mounted on Stryker armored vehicles. The long-term response requires investment in lasers, railguns, and high-powered microwaves to shoot down incoming missiles.

>RAND complimented the Trump administration’s 2020 defense budget proposal that plans a decades-early retirement of the USS Harry Truman carrier and cuts two amphibious landing ships. Money is being reinvested in ground-based air and missile defenses, plus the rollout of Marine Corps F-35 jump-jets that can take off from tiny ad hoc airstrips

So in short, the simulation is supposed to be set right now in current day. It doesnt include the factor of the Russian economy, the lack of Chinese interest in conflict with the US, and that the US has already proposed and is pursuing a fix to it's largest weakness.

>we never shoulda doubted mccarthy, that rat bastard may have been nuttier than a rabid squirrel but he knew the bad eggs i tells ya
This but unironically.

>and that the US has already proposed and is pursuing a fix to it's largest weakness
Healthcare, education, workers' rights and infrastructure? Good on them.

>The long-term response requires investment in lasers, railguns, and high-powered microwaves to shoot down incoming missiles.

I see, they are scaring up more money for sci fi tech. Feel great to live in 3rd world conditions while your military can shoot lasers.
Thanks Jews, thanks Mexicans.

against smaller countries like Afghanistan or Syria? yeah sure why not help your ally with the invasion. send in a small number of troops and offer material support. maybe a few dozen of them die, 'hoo-rah we did our ally a solid and people back home are okay with that.' consider the opponent, against Russia or China? the body bags returned home would be immense. in the modern era it would be political suicide to lost that many citizens invading another country. look at Vietnam, the number of dead wasn't even that high and the American public couldn't stomach a foreign lang invasion.

You would say that, because you are an evil, short, fat little Mexican who only wants the worst for everyone who actually matters. You are the type of savage who cuts off heads and genitals and sends the pics to girlfriends. You are not very far removed from your Aztec savagery.

Happily, the Mexican people (assuming you are one, if so good match, if not then the below is still true) are also uniquely bad at understanding geopolitics, as evidenced by the preponderance of evidence in posts on this board, for example, and also on Jow Forums, and a few others.

>Healthcare, education, workers' rights and infrastructure? Good on them.

>A 2013 Gallup study showed that 25 percent of all people (est 147 million adults) hoping to emigrate put the USA as their first choice of destination, well above second place, Germany, at 6 percent

Looks like they arent big weaknesses after all since a quarter of all people who move want to go to the US.

This. It's like how during the cold war they kept saying the Soviets had all this high end shit and they needed new toys to counter them. Meanwhile this peice of crap was one of their two carriers, their subs were always louder than ours and they had trouble locating ours.

Attached: Admiral_Kuznetsov_aircraft_carrier.jpg (1200x594, 159K)

I mean if the US goes to war with China or Russia I am sure other counties would help us.

R-right?

While it's entirely possible that Amerifats would get BTFO in a war with chinks or gopniks, this type of report certainly won't actually ever be any proper indication as to why. These "strategic reports" literally only exist to convince gawd-fearin ameritards to give even more money to their military dictatorship.

>showed that 25 percent of all people (est 147 million adults) hoping to emigrate put the USA as their first choice of destination, well above second place, Germany, at 6 percent
Reeeeeee. We're full.

dude, you've been a relatively good neighbor but i ain't travelling thousands of kilometers away to fight a war for you.

You think exactly like someone who can't picture the scenario and is only concerned with winning the next election. If Yanks are going against China and Russia proper, the world is never going to be the same and standing on the sidelines is really not an option.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-07/merkel-is-said-to-reject-u-s-pressure-to-provoke-russia-s-navy
Who knows, buddy.

Attached: freezing_ushanka.jpg (1200x1304, 924K)

I mean, it really depends on the context of why the US is going to war with Russia/China, if it was due to a Russian or Chinese offensive against the west NATO would most likely join in, but if it’s the US starting the offensive we are going to be less lucky.

and that keeps the world at peace, when we acknowledge that any war would be so devastating to everyone around us that it's simply better to compromise.

>German Military
>Being worth a damn

The scenario is WW3 happening. You may think it's a dumb scenario and claim it could never happen but if push came to shove, it's better to help the US win than risk a world run by Russkies and Chinks.

hrm not true. i would prefer my country and myself to simply not participate in the war unless we were attacked first. and im sure a lot of countries would take this stance as well if they were not forced to pick side by being invaded.

That's not how it happens. Massive wars happen because the wars seeks a fuckton of irrelevant countries, not the other way around.

Also, just willy nilly standing on the sidelines while a country potentially becomes a new global hegemon with uncontested power and a new sudden ability to engulph anything and everything is fucking retarded. Our country is not an island unto itself, and therefore it is in our best interest to do all we can so that the global balance of power favors us as much as possible.

>if they were not forced to pick side
This might work in Canada. In Europe, Yanks WILL require the cooperation of the countries there and the odds are Russkies are going to shut down the gas no matter the stance of the governments.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 77ugtfe0h6721.jpg (1000x1350, 391K)

and if Russia is not the one aggressively expanding westwards in this hypothetical war? why would Europeans volunteer to invade Russia on the USA's behalf?