1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. What was your main?

>flag
>human/tauren/blood elf Holy Paladin from Wrath til WoD
>started playing panda Wind Walker monk in Legion

Attached: images(15).jpg (196x257, 12K)

undead mage, god I miss it so much bros

Attached: 1544034115494.png (656x755, 39K)

Tauren shammy > Orc warrior > Troll priest

Troll mage. Honestly don't miss those times, just my friends. I wasted 8 years of my life on that game.

>I play MMORPGS

Attached: 1551662462736.gif (224x224, 3.79M)

WoW is a boomer game

orc rogue

My older brother introduced me to wow in 2007 and he created a night elf druid for me because they needed one on his guild core

>flag
>holy paladin
Haven't played since vanilla.

Night elf (female) hunter

USA
>Vanilla
Dwarf hunter
>BC-Cata
BE Paladin, first quit during cata
>MoP, WoD
NE druid played until max level, did some content, and quit
>Legion
Dwarf warrior, played on tail end of the expansion when Argus zones released
>BFA
Human DK, quit before 8.1 dropped to focus on homework
I would only play horde if my irl friends werent alliance, I hope to never spend money on the game ever again though

Attached: sad_frog(2).jpg (362x220, 13K)

and that's when my life went downhill

Tauren warrior, never played after TBC

>Vanilla
Warrior (never hit level 60 even though I started playing a few months after release)

>BC-WotLK
Warlock, but in WotLK I leveled several alts and probably spent almost as much time doing 5-mans and BGs with my resto druid and my original prot warrior (pic related).

Attached: warrior in the mushroom kingdom.png (781x575, 762K)

rogue/orc or feral/tauren

Human paladin.

cringe combo, suitable for a swede autist.

I hope classic will d decent. But given how shit bfa has been, it's unlikely.

Its funny, if you came from like Diablo you would assume that like the barbarian, warrior is easy to play.
Turns out its the hardest class to level, a real noob trap

Flag
Vanilla: Tauren Paladin, hit 60 but since the guys I joined the server with went to a pve server because they didn't like being attacked I ended up doing only BG's and occasional dungeon.
>tfw 4 hours in alterac valley, going to bed, then waking up and rejoining the same bg
>BC-Cata: Ret Paladin/Fire mage, ended up being one of the top ret paladins in the server in one of the top three guilds but then I kinda just realized I was taking the game too seriously so I quit.

>if you came from like Diablo you would assume that like the barbarian, warrior is easy to play.
Yep, literally me.

Attached: diablo christmas wallpaper.jpg (1024x768, 191K)

undead rogue

Mage, since day 15

good times.
Bet you enjoyed staring at the "miss" "miss" "miss" "miss" "miss" "miss" for days didnt you?

But Vanilla was arguably one of the worst versions of WoW. It's only real selling point is nostalgia. I loved it at the time and raided OG Naxx but TBC and Wrath were infinitely better.

WoW was great at its prime but never reached the depth of immersion I had in Dark Age of Camelot or Ultima Online

MMO's are a joke now and even though I liked playing it for a time I have to blame WoW for this

Indeed. But the community in both games was more cozy back then. I even teamed up with a Chinese gold farmer to take out some Horde gankers.

>Vanilla: Tauren Paladin
Paladins were a Alliance only class in vanilla you fucking poser
Also, tauren paladins weren't a thing into Cata
Just kys

fem blood elf holy paladin

>community
Fuck me the old WoW community was so good.
>Doing random low level quests in Durotar
>Level 30 troll comes strolling up
>Roleplays as a lost troll
>Decides to help me on my quests
>Does stuff like get lost on purpose while roleplaying as a troll trying to help me
>Spend hours just fucking around and barely levelling
Even world pvp was fun as fuck before flying mounts
>Level 20 something in Ashenvale
>Find a level 20 Alliance player
>Gank them as they try to fight something else
>They come back, but this time with another level 20 and kill me
>I go into general chat and find a couple of level 30's who are willing to help me
>Fight them all the way back to their base then they slowly start calling their own people
>We do the same
>Ends up with a group of me, two 30's and a couple of 60's beating the absolute shit out of them
>Decide it's time to take the rest of the world by storm
>Make our way from ashevale all the way to stranglethorn then up to stormwind picking people up to join the rampage along the way
>This takes my entire day and I gained only one level from it
I miss those times.

I know. Leveling was cancer. Raids were unbearable.

Yeah, mb, I'm tired. I was a Tauren warrior back in vanilla. Paladin was from BC-Cata as a blood elf.

Undead rogue master race
Ended up having 27 days /played by the time I hit 70 because I spent so much time having fun dicking around and going to alliance zones to pvp while leveling.

tauren druid resto
mythic raids and former 1337 pvper
haven't played since WoD. don't think I want to either.. quit games long time ago

Attached: hZRMXmN.png (636x426, 167K)

female night elf warrior
it was rough to say the least

>I even teamed up with a Chinese gold farmer to take out some Horde gankers.
Lul. An old guildie of mine use to scam Chinese gold farmers to give him prepaid subscriptions back in Cata. He claimed he hasn't paid for subscriptions in 2 years.

I played Guild Wars instead because I have a brain.

Attached: tfw no gw.jpg (638x475, 33K)

If you had a brain, you would have played EVE online

Attached: LpyuB1j_d.jpg (500x344, 28K)

Male Blood Elf
Warrior

>flag

>Vanilla
Dwarf Hunter
>TBC->MoP
Tauren Druid
>WoD
Gnome Priest
>Legion
Pandaren Monk
>BFA
Gnome Monk

I quit after doing the first tier this xpac

>I would only play horde if my irl friends werent alliance, I hope to never spend money on the game ever again though
iktf

>He never went and became the opposing faction just so that he could talk to them about how they were doing leveling and timing their logins with yours so you can gank the fuck out of them

haha I never harassed my friends but I always had max level alts on both factions

Flag

Taurean druid feral spec (vanilla)

Burning crusade was epic for us feral druids. No more rogue gear!

I don't remember it's from too long ago.
I do remember stuff about runescape tho

game literally ruined my life but damn does it ever bring on the nostalgia

I actually got a warning from a GM about helping my friend find the guy who ganked him once.
>tfw in order to completely quit WoW I had to delete my WoW image folder so I couldn't go looking for nostalgia.
It had to be done but I do miss my guild pictures when we would kill a raid boss for the first time.

you could'nt have characters on opposite factions on the same server in vanilla

What does that have to do with anything? Even in vanilla it was possible for me since I just told my friend I played on a different server for a while and would ask them where they should level as alliance.

eve's only requirement is friends

I never actually played WoW. It was huge and I got really curious around the time of the South Park episode, but I was all about warez then and paying monthly seemed insane to me

1. jopon
2. draenei death knight
havent played in a while, played on proudmoore then moon guard

>I actually got a warning from a GM about helping my friend find the guy who ganked him once.
god damn, never heard of that happening

I gave my account away after tbc, but always eventually came back. Maybe this time it'll be for good.

my favorite memory of WoW was watching that ep while raiding in vanilla and realizing half of the guild was watching it too so we kept wiping on retarded shit for bosses we had already done and the raid leader got mad, yelled at all of us, and called it a night

Vanilla: human paladin
bc: ud warrior
wotlk: ud mage
cata: gnome warrior
mop:panda shaman
I only played classic and tbc hardcore though

What is the JP server like?

there isn't one. the japanese community is very small, most play or played on proudmoore and blackrock US

>27 days played

Lmao are leik beybe