So the Dutch and Italian militaries had a military exercise today, and it went well

So the Dutch and Italian militaries had a military exercise today, and it went well.

Attached: Rza4VcB.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batavi_(Germanic_tribe)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerus_Batavorum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equites_singulares_Augusti
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd shoot a dutch in the foot for the bantz

The Dutch are big guys

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Is this a scene from The Hobbit?

Can we get an American soldier in there for scale please?

They're Croats

Found the redditor

Why is that one asshole wearing shades?

Attached: 0180903.jpg (500x479, 72K)

they're croats and sardinians thought

they are CROATIAN i am so fucking sick and tired of people memeing that the dutch are the tallest, no they are NOT. take one fucking quick trip up and down the netherlands (let me tell you it takes less than 2 days since it's fucking tiny) and then take a trip to croatia and bosnia and serbia and notice a fucking immediate difference in height. The balkan assholes are fucking HUGE. the dutch are normal. Stop these fucking memes of tall dutch.

Good job Denmark, very cool!

Italians are so short. How can they compete against the Nord bvll

I worked with the Italian army on a deployment. They were all really old guys with beards and grey hair, even the privates. They were also kinda douchebags. Didn't get along too well with most of the Americans, and when the Sergeant Major would go out for a smoke break, literally every Italian would stop what they were doing to go smoke with everyone else. If you were having a conversation or trying to get work done, too bad.

STOP POSTING TALL PEOPLE ARRGHHHH!!!

its better to me small soldier. easier to dodge bullets and sneak up on the enemy

Resolution is too low

why are italians so tall
also height does not matter if you're SHOOTING eachother with LEAD
morons

Attached: 1551710692872.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

>dodge bullets and sneak up on the enemy
This isn't fucking WW1, we can catch someone walking to the battle lines from 10 miles away now.

I can smell the Med blood from here. Spaniard mooching off Dutch education or?

Portugese soldiers in WW1 were notorious for being such manlets that they could sneak around unseen by the Germans

During Roman times the personal guard of the Emperors also consisted of Dutch people. Because they were big brutes, pretty honorable and didn't have any allegiance to any Roman politicians.

Also, I don't think the guys in that picture are Dutch. We use a different gun.

Attached: d140410ed0004-mariniers.jpg (1250x833, 187K)

source? as far as i know the praetorian guard was infamous for assassinating emperors and getting their own commanders in charge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batavi_(Germanic_tribe)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerus_Batavorum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equites_singulares_Augusti

Here we go

Attached: 5PHviJu.png (1260x646, 262K)

>tfw 5'7"

Attached: 1551227714579.jpg (626x545, 593K)

Attached: soldierheights.jpg (600x368, 93K)

Attached: 1380960102_1636101919.jpg (422x512, 63K)