Most popular cuisines
>1 Italian
>2 Chinese
>3 Japanese

Least popular cuisines
>1 Peruvian
>2 Finnish
>3 Saudi Arabian

Attached: 040A4B8F-E991-44CA-8605-65FD19DF3002.jpg (930x1200, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/ira-kalb/finland-is-still-the-worl_b_10774930.html?)
gocollette.com/en/traveling-well/2016/10/italy-food
forbes.com/sites/christinaliao/2018/06/19/the-worlds-50-best-restaurants-of-2018-the-full-winners-list/#b086a9634d46
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2 Finnish
What does finnish cuisine even looks looks like?

Marinated reindeer, government vodka and take out Italian food

Attached: d5c4f67a138cbcbcf840e8f78ce5280fc4f07beaf61c725ef109c8da727c3fd4-big.jpg (1200x900, 675K)

is it mole?

Attached: r_196_1475614672.jpg (720x544, 96K)

>asians makes the best cuisine
makes sense

it’s mammi

Why does Saudi arabia have such shit taste?

wtf do saudis eat

I'm not surprised
Underwhelming. We don't have fancy foods or good marketing for them.

white pussy.

Attached: 1551557204089.jpg (1581x2045, 534K)

Mämmi is tasty, but it does look literally like shit. Still tasty though but makes it a lot harder to get people excited over it.

look up "saudi arabia cuisine" in Google and try to guess why sauidis have shit taste

You can't plant anything in sand, so no variety of spice, no sweet beside dates, and bunch of meat.

Im sad but not suprised that people don't like finnish food.

The average saudi or vietnamese probably doesn't know Peru exists let alone name one peruvian dish

Cope

don't worry El PeruAno your food is one of my favs.

Finns are subhuman

XD

It's true though, there's no reason why they should know anything about us. The whole thing seems random as fuck, like how many emiratis have tried indonesian food? Five?

is african cuisine good?

why is Japan so mean?

you like mud pies?

el peruano btfo

>You can't plant anything in sand, so no variety of spice, no sweet beside dates, and bunch of meat.
This is stupid. They import food items, as they always have. They've been traders their entire history. Also desert cultures tend to eat more meat because it's sensible on a caloric level. This is true in Mongolia, in Inuit cultures and any other land with desert or steppe ecosystems

Eh, I think it's alright. We're just bad at marketing stuff (as stated here huffingtonpost.com/ira-kalb/finland-is-still-the-worl_b_10774930.html?)

Attached: finnish cuisine.jpg (946x1920, 440K)

Don't you eat guinea pigs?

Khaleejis travel often to Islamic countries. Especially ones with high tourism like Malaysia and Indonesia

We're too humble and honest which is not good in marketing perspective

You would probably like Somali cuisine considering

Looks yummy/normal

Japan meme cuisine
>Cold rice with raw fish
Oh wow
>Fried stuff
Stolen from Portuguese
>Soups
Stolen from China

And the rest of the world still vote for them meanwhile Japans shits on your kitchen.
Fuck off.

It's a meme food nobody really eats like fermented shark or authentic mexican food

why do Italians not like our food?

Unsurprisingly, nobody like Flip cuisine because flips talk shit about it on purpose
And I dunno I guess it's an acquired taste and it really is shit. I don't really care, as long as I like it.

how many times a week do you eat cuy?

I'm shocked that we're regarded even that well.

Peruvian cuisine is amazing, Lomo Saltado and Chaufa are great. What sucks is the potato soup.

I think you haven't had much Japanese food. Am I right?

Joke question

You have the best curries

thanks!

Attached: 1550965390236.png (745x748, 882K)

Ethnic cuisine in America is just American food. Things like General Tso's, fortune cookies, most of the sushi rolls you'd find, fajitas, chimichangas and the sauce in fettuccine alfredo is American

:3

Attached: eating-out-in-italy-southern-italian-cuisine-rome-spaghetti-alla-carbonara-auto-europe.jpg (640x426, 53K)

A scholar

Attached: italian.jpg (500x363, 45K)

>Things like General Tso's, fortune cookies, most of the sushi rolls you'd find, fajitas, chimichangas and the sauce in fettuccine alfredo is American

all came from another country.

>Peruvian
It's actually good.

Attached: 5245.jpg (845x500, 103K)

pretty sure chimichangas came from the US

I feel this is the case with India too. I'd put them in top 4 at least, the Indian food we get in the west is poo(all pun intended) compared to what they get in India.

Everyone in America came from another country but it was made here

>spain rank italian and spanish cuisine the best
>italy ranks spanish and italian cuisine the best

Attached: 1529849036160.png (1000x1000, 292K)

Frozen pizza with bananas on it and 12 cups of coffee.

>peruvian ranked that low
>japan is ranked that high
Aren't they same shit? It's just raw fish but one has rice

Attached: PeruvianCeviche[1].jpg (585x390, 123K)

i think asian's food is too different to be appreciated here

A lot of famous Peruvian food is actually what's known as Chifa, it was invented by Asian immigrants . Its very similar but many people haven't tried Peruvian food.
Ceviche is not Chifa though.

>We're the only people who like our cuisine
I dunno how to feel about that

Attached: 1542042161798.jpg (154x193, 26K)

Fortune cookies (as well as egg rolls) and chimichangas are 100% invented in the U.S. a lot of the "italian" food was too.

gocollette.com/en/traveling-well/2016/10/italy-food

Everyone confirmed for good taste except:
>France
>Germany
>Spain
>Italy
>China
>Japan

Attached: 1481394761699.png (435x269, 5K)

Wtf, I though Peruvian food was some of the best in the world?

Notice how the people who see filipino food more often were the ones who gave it at least decent scores (UAE, America)
Flip food is an acquired taste

Don't fall for the butthurt peruvians. They eat plain sausages with fries, pigeons and rats. Not joke

What do you people even eat, mangos and rats?

I thought that was a meme?

It's interesting to see how this list contrasts to the world's top 50 restaurant list
forbes.com/sites/christinaliao/2018/06/19/the-worlds-50-best-restaurants-of-2018-the-full-winners-list/#b086a9634d46

what are some authentic american cuisine?

Coleslaw, Mac and cheese, burgers, pig feet, black eyed peas. The trash you find in the south generally since they were cheap to make

Where is russian cuisine.?

Attached: 1550116029435.jpg (743x723, 198K)

Don't you have filipino food in America?

>american "cuisine" is higher than mexican, indian, turkish, greek cuisines
Into the trash

We have flip food in places with flip diaspora. We also have jollibee in those places.

>turkish, greek cuisines
It's the same shit. Why are they separate?

buffalo wings, wild rice, salt and potato chips

Depends on the region. Louisiana's cuisine is probably the best. Inspired by French cuisine yet completely unique

Attached: New-Orleans-Gumbo-with-Shrimp-and-Sausage-4-1.jpg (620x930, 748K)

>tfw a mexican thinks you eat weird stuff

Attached: flmx-market.jpg (550x368, 63K)

Vodka with black coffee and a cigarette for breakfast

Reindeer stew for lunch

Beers in sauna for dinner

I had tacos de chapulines they weren't that bad tbqh

pancakes and?

Soups, cheeses, meat and other stuff

Attached: 1550028627162.jpg (610x457, 42K)

Attached: 490px-Kabsa.jpg (490x368, 62K)

cheer up everyone drinks vodka and russia is very relevant

Attached: 1546311952024.png (501x660, 254K)

Italian cuisine is more popular than local cuisine according tot this graph.

Yesterday on launch I brought a local dish of rice and chicken for me and an Iranian guy. He said it was too heavy on the stomach and he wished I brought bread so he could just the chicken without the rice.

can confirm that genuine Arab food is shit and unhealthy garbage

Vietnamese go to Peru often because there is a lot of investment there.

desu if Vietnamese don't like your cuisine you're definitely doing something wrong because people here will eat anything that moves.
Honestly if someone served me something like this I'd ask them to take it back

Attached: peruvian.jpg (474x355, 29K)

stuff like pic related

What is Peruvian cuisine like?

No we travel mostly to Europe, Azerbaijan and other colder places. But south east asia is also a popular destination. Specially Thailand and Malaysia.

Never heard of anyone going to latin america though. Except one guy that went to Chile.

Attached: rice and chicken.png (1492x880, 2.12M)

I mean this looks tasty but literally everyone on earth eats rice and chicken

its like if your national drink was water

Lobster rolls, Philly cheesesteaks, Buffalo Wings, "Italian" food that doesnt exist in Italy in the N.E. Barbecue in the south.

Attached: 9fb98ff3-dcee-48e3-8ddc-0d886f9e5be5.jpg (800x450, 84K)

>can confirm that genuine Arab food is shit and unhealthy garbage
jej. I'm curious how can you confirm? like what happened / what did you eat

Soul food

Peruvian food is quite popular where I live

I wonder how much of this the placebo effect? I think I would be more liable to think something tastes bad, if I knew the food was from strange/foreign place

This looks like something an unattended child did

we have fried pig intestines and chinese gutter food for street food

>*puts raw fish on a plate*
>"that will be 300 dorrar gajin"

Attached: 1513788383207.jpg (714x750, 280K)

NYC?

With all the BS that gets slung around here with fast food and by SJWs about American food, I think we have it worse than the Brits. On the one hand I am amazed American food scored that high, and on the other hand I hate how effective fast food marketing and convenience is. I can only assume that is what most people think of when they think of American food. Peach dowdy, navy bean soup, Carolina slaw, salmon cakes, burnt ends, and cheesy grits are probably not things most Americans think of when they think of good examples of American food, but that's the kind of stuff that defines American cuisine outside of the vast array of regional tweaks in preparation and ingredients.

>canadian cuisine

Attached: 999999-KD Original Crt.jpg (339x460, 23K)

Pretty sure only reason Finland is ahead of Peru is because Finns got to give their say as well.

And of course Sweden gets a way better response from Finns than what their average is, typical.

meatloaf

Attached: 1476157826373.webm (756x384, 1.45M)

Jollibee does not represent Filipino food REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Das rite. B&R leaf.

That guy is Dagestani though.