Tfw no small-feet Asian gf

tfw no small-feet Asian gf

Attached: qing-dynasty-girls-feet.jpg (800x819, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/88U664y-oCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cringe
fuck people who bind feet
literal savages

daily reminder that this was requirement to be qt in Qing dynasty, absolutely barbaric trait

you actually cripple them

t. relative had bind feet

Actually the Manchus tried to ban the Chinese subhumans from doing it but failed

How did this foot binding meme even start? They look disgusting anyway.

Attached: 140702102758-pkg-stout-china-feet-binding-00001713-story-top.jpg (640x360, 30K)

I'm sorry, please do not generalise
us honourable HAKKA CHINESE did not practice feet binding
other chinese groups dont want to admit that we are superior in every way

it's not the feet itself but the reaction they have, wincing, also it kept them from going anywhere

*sniffs smol feet*

Based (((Hakka)))

yes.
we are proud to be the jews of china and asia as a whole.

Can you speak Hakka?
youtu.be/88U664y-oCA

only the bare basics to speak with my grandparents
do you like hakkava?

KEK, just like the american that claims they are german but can't speak a lick.

>do you like hakkava?
I was interested in learning a Chinese language other than Mandarin. I managed to find appropriate materials on the internet for Cantonese or Hokkien but I couldn’t for Hakka.

lol, my grandparents are illiterate in chinese, and can barely speak about anything other than day to day topics. sun yat sen mostly spoke in cantonese, and lee kuan yew couldnt even speak any chinese language till he learned mandarin in his 30s. i think its quite an achievement i can still talk with my grandparents fluently growing up in singapore and also read the language as well
cantonese is the easiest to learn i guess since it is the most "popular" non chinese language

why is cantonese not chinese

>*blocks your path*

oops, i meant non-mandarin chinese language

LKY’s first language was English?
Which language do you use at home?

yes he received english education
i use mandarin and english interchangeably like most chinese singaporeans

My great-grandma had her feet binded half-way when the practice was ended. My mom said she could walk but only in small steps. The idea behind foot binding was that supposedly, at the time, big rich families’ daughters should bind their feet since you can’t work with deformed feet, which meant their family was wealthy enough that so their daughter don’t have to work in the field like peasants. The everybody started binding their daughters’ feet to show each other that they weren’t lowly farmers. It was this retarded way of establishing your social position, which eventually become the beauty standard in China until nationalists ended that shit in 1920s