There are girls(female) browsing this board right now

>there are girls(female) browsing this board right now
Damn now I feel embarrassed about all the anti-women incel rants I have posted on here

Attached: 7E27D1BD-30B3-4FC8-8798-EF6CB23DC0D0.jpg (657x527, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tfw I'm said woman

Attached: 1552380540659.jpg (500x432, 37K)

There's a girl in one of my classes that browses Jow Forums. I've seen her on /hm/ /vp/ /v/ /fa/ so far I'll try and see what other boards she lurks when I have class with her on thurs

I don't feel embarrassed at all. Attention whoring foids can fuck off

Ok femoid

>there are girls(male) browsing this board right now

Attached: 1551481026271.jpg (708x879, 81K)

Women are stupid, and I don't respect them.

I've never seen a woman refute an incel rant, they simply leave the thread or sperg out cause they know it's true.

how the fuck can they be attention whores if we are not even sure about their existence

Pls don’t ruin my thread with cock and anime and gay sex posting

true

BAP

Attached: 1544255277207.png (420x357, 186K)

>There are both girls(male) and females(XX) browsing this board right now with the girls(male) acting like stereotypical females and the girls(male) trying to find away to outplay them by acting like girls(male) so people call them tranny but they still get to voice their gay(straight) opinion because they secretly aren't a girl(male) but actually a "boy"ex-turn female.
Get it?

they sometimes do, they just respond with the typical responses of "virgin, incel no one wants you muhsoggyknee" etc.

I wonder if more girls are actually posting in shitholes like 4channel than they were ten years ago, or they were always there and just hid better/more.

that's right I just have sex with them

what do you think about your mother/sisters/girlfriend/exgirlfriends?

>there are girls(female) browsing this board right now
So t-they can read what I s-s-say ..?

FUCK WHITE WOMEN YOU ARE MASCULINE WHORES

I LOVE ORIENTAL PUSSIES
MUCH MUCH MORE FEMININE

YELLOW WOMEN. I LOVE YOU
DELICATE AND FEMININE BEAUTY QUEEN

WHITE WHORES ? FUCK YOU
SO FAAAAT. RIDING WHITE HORSES IS LIKE RODEO YOU RIDE IT TO SEE HOW LONG BEFORE IT KICK UR NUTT FUCK WW

Attached: 29092980_2123805561196494_1007909544539455488_n.jpg (640x640, 89K)

*tips fedora*
Please apologize for my misogynistic rant, m'lady. I was immature and in another state of mind.

I know two for certain

True, true.

i guess you have never seen it

youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM

Any girl (male) wants to have sex

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

Attached: 1537297325994.png (205x217, 71K)

My based low test brethren

nigger

cringe

it's obviously a copypasta you dumbass

neck yourself faggot

>Damn now I feel embarrassed about all the anti-women incel rants I have posted on here
What a tremendous cuck you are

Met two Jow Forums fems in my life.

One was super sweet and cried when her parents texted her in class that her pet bird died. The other was a super hot mega tramp that tried to have sex with two of the male teachers and eventually pulled a knife on some lesbian girl who propositioned her for cunnilingus or something.

I liked the bird girl more...

>imagine being a g*rl
That's a yikes for me lad.