What is it like to live in a Latin American beach paradise like Argentina?

What is it like to live in a Latin American beach paradise like Argentina?

Attached: Chubut.jpg (1600x1200, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hz3VHOhf_sE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prob poor and miserable

Rather live in Uruguay desu

argentina can't even run an economy
they're stupid brown people

beaches in Argentina are cold as fuck though, we're far from the equator...

also
rude

so third world and cold? yikes

mean and rude

Argentina is not third-world you fucking danskjävel. The southern cone is part of the developed world.

I heard someone say that the beaches in Baja have become gentrified due to all the foreign money. How much of this is a lie?

calm down mutto sanchez

Attached: 1552425713486.jpg (569x760, 46K)

Can we stop with the "third world paradise" meme please

They all come here because their beaches are horrendous. And water here is slightly cold so we're not too overcrowded with macacos and retired euros

Attached: Reñaca.jpg (1440x760, 1.09M)

that looks unexpectedly beautiful. i know their beaches close to bs as are horrible, gray sand and muddy water thanks to rio de la plata

you didn;t notice this one. i think it is rude too:

>implying chilean beaches are any better
the only ones go who go to Chile are mendocinans and that's because it's closer and cheaper, not because of your 90% rocks and icy cold beaches

>Argentina
>pleasant beaches

Attached: Mar-del-plata-playa.jpg (1656x1242, 620K)

I suppose it's part of the 'latino' stereotype you have up there 'beaches, savor, piel morenaa, musica tropicalll'

Nah, that's what some dude from there told me. You guys do have other cool spots though.

Attached: 20181023_123809.jpg (4032x1960, 3.25M)

yeah Patagonia is comfy :3 hopefully I'll be moving to San Martin de los Andes soon

youtu.be/Hz3VHOhf_sE

this desu, argies don't go to chile for the beaches. if not our own, uruguayan or brazilian ones are the most popular

hello

Neat. What will you be doing there?

damn this looks bland as fuck