Hi, my name is Paul, and I hate every single one of you

Hey monoglots,
My name is Paul, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are dyslexic, retarded, involuntary monoglots (inglots) who spend every second of their day hiding in your stupid-ass generals. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever learned Breton? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of endangered languages because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to autistic thots on interpals.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I wrote the definitive Aramaic grammar paper of the year, and am the top-ranked user on Duolingo. What linguistic skills do you have, other than "rehashing tired gigachad memes"? I also get millions of Youtube Views, and have an Estonian grammar book (I just mastered the Abessive Case; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: [sent_from_my_iphone].png (709x523, 792K)

is paul good at any languages though

Top kek

his Japanese is shit

Attached: langfocus chad vs geography now virgin.jpg (2518x1024, 437K)

I'm sorry Paul I'm learning french I swear.

How dare you.
I'll have you know I've lived in Japan for years and have uploaded a Hebrew introduction in Japanesu. Do you have any videos in Japanese with millions of views? No? Thought so.

I bet my dog Micky has gotten more bitches than you.

uhhh uhhhhhh nigga u can’t even speak English hahahahaha

I watched one of his videos on greek once and it had some incredibly stupid mistakes, he's probably deaf or sth

>score an unironic 100% northwestern european on his dna
>throws it away on some chink whore
SO BASED

Attached: screaming cat 2.jpg (906x936, 849K)

Please post the version where he has a gigantic Chad jaw

Attached: gigachad langfocus paul.jpg (650x657, 93K)

Attached: gigachad langfocus paul with gf.jpg (1200x1200, 216K)

It's a wikipedia tier channel

He once mentioned that he's danish by ancestry.

Attached: 1542125515515.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

SCREAMING

Attached: haha.jpg (181x200, 6K)

Based leaf

This looks like a cursed picture. He has a bigger jaw then Stan from American Dad.

Thank you for telling this to us, what would we do without your precious reaction?

If he's happy and they love each other, how the fuck does it matter?

It's funny how you can just tell who's a minority and who's not by the things they say.

Attached: langfocus paul 100 percent white european.png (918x644, 241K)

Do you prefer tits or butts?

You alright there mate?

racemixing is fucking disgusting

Always thought Paul had some Middle Easterner in him cause his face is shaped exactly like a friend of mine who's from Pakistan. Was shocked when I found out he was pure Euro.

>Honestly, have any of you ever learned Breton?
My grandma speaks it.

>Pakistan
>Middle East

Attached: bloody sharia.jpg (229x377, 15K)

>What linguistic skills do you have
I made up several languages.
>worse than jerking off to autistic thots
hooo, here comes the mister fancy pants.

Hahaha the STATE

Wtf he's Anglo? I always assumed he was Dutch or Scandi

>throws it away on some chink whore
He's not "throwing away" his DNA, unless he has a daughter.

Attached: thinking about it logically.jpg (200x247, 13K)

Paul please make a vid about baltic languages that would seriously turn me on pic related

Attached: 32ilyw6v2l8y.png (532x524, 169K)

And why don't you speak it? Disgraceful.

Breton is an Insular Celtic languages spoke by the people of Bretony, part of the Indo-European Language family. Although you may not have heard of Breton, it has a long and illustrious history, dating back to the 6th centur...

Attached: Պոլ Գիգըշադ.jpg (650x657, 90K)

I don't take requests and never will. If you want to keep up with my latest updates, be sure to follow Langfocus on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
*ding*

So is attention whoring on a proxy, Cletus.

Because he's selfishly thinking only about himself instead of what's best for his children and his children's children. Or what his grand grad grand fathers would say.

>Throwing thousands of years of genetic uniqueness under the bus to satisfy a fetish
>Nothing wrong

Beast

>you can't marry someone you love because muh heritage

Yes

You can, but then you're a shitty human being. The same as beating up your friends as banter when you're drunk.

his child will be a mutt with identity issues because his "love" was more important than the well-being of his child

t. arseblasted white women

>I don't want to race mix so I must be an angry white woman
Yikes, so this is the mind of the yellow fever freak

>Yikes

Attached: typical int poster.jpg (270x320, 29K)

>he thinks white women give any thought to incels marrying asians
oof

Imagine if your kid identified as east asian and told you everything you like sucks. Then you'd get mad at him and as an estranged son he'd grow up without a good father figure and end up being a commie marching for Mao on the streets.

Ofc course it'll identify as Asian they never come out looking white