I love Greece and the monumental contributions it made to Western Civilization...

I love Greece and the monumental contributions it made to Western Civilization. Ancient Greece (and the Hellenistic world of Alexander in general) was the greatest civilization of the ancient times. Why, then, is the modern Greek state so feeble and irrelevant? Modern Greece hasnt contributed much to modern civilization other than oceanic shipping.

Attached: IMG_1053.jpg (460x288, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same with India and China. It's just a circle and right now they are in a lean phase, soon the balance of power will shift again. This is the sole reason why I don't believe in racial superiority, except for niggers being useless

india has never produced a true world power. the maurya empire under ashoka is the closest they have come, but that was really just a strong regional power. similarly, the chinese were never a world power. even under their greatest dynasties (han, tang, ming) they really werent a great power outside east asia.

adding to this, the greeks otoh were a true multinational power. from greece and thrace to iran and western india, they were more of an international force than any other ancient civilization, other than maybe augustan rome.

wh*Toids BTFO

Attached: 5r5h4glh6dq11.jpg (594x899, 38K)

are greeks white? it is an objective fact that turks are white(?)+semitic rape-babies and/or central asian mongoloids (i.e. soy-enriched yerrorw peepur).

Greece is not irrelevant and contributes much. It's just that they are overshadowed by lesser humans today.

There is a racial superiority.
All humans want to look like Europeans.

In reality, most Turks are manlets

yest most Greeks are white

its not irrelevant, but conversely its not very relevant. the fact that its overshadowed by the goblino islamic "republic" of turkroachistan (which used to be nearly as Greek as Greece-proper) is a fucking crime against humanity. i wish turkroachistan was kicked out if nato and embargo'd because its a detriment to nato and western civilization. let them devolve into a pisslamist shithole and self destruct. nato can replace them with the ukraine.

They used to be very nordic/germanic but then the turks/steppe people started invading and destoryed alot of thing and permantly altered the inhabitants dna through breeding

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

it's funny because your countries are actually full of these people and their rape babies

Attached: 1539584795753.png (360x349, 47K)

youre literally a jew-mongoloid rape-baby. youre lower than a nigger, and your "country" will be greatly reduced in size once the Kurdish freedom fighters reclaim the land you stole from them. also, youre a bitch ass nigger

BRAH

Attached: pest cleansing in anatolia.png (1097x1070, 102K)

Most people don't understand that they are the Brazilians of the old world. They believe that the Christian women married the Turko mongols without force and that the others converted without force because Islam is a superior religion.

it's a nation of simple-minded drones

Attached: 1531630798432.png (640x570, 464K)

laz

fat

unemployed

>its another 'map showing eastern and southern europe as the defenders of europe while western and northern europe are the destroyers of europe' episode
why do northern/western euros hate europe so much?

>brazilians of the old world
damn, thats actually an excruciatingly accurate analogy. i had a low opinion of roaches before this, but now my opinion is even lower.

>are greeks white?
no

Attached: brownpeepo.png (1280x720, 1.41M)

then what are they?

>pic
This is bleak

mediterannean race

Here's a redpill for y'all
Ancient Greeks went extinct because they considered women as inferior species to reproduce.
Modern Greeks are actually Slavs, Anatolians and Terrones.
We never considered ourselves descendants of Hellenes before the Revolution but of Romans.
Back when we were under Ottoman rule we simply called ourselves as Romans.

brown peepo

I'll have you know I wuz directly descended from Zeus Himself