At what age did you grow out of white women and realized non white women are superior?

At what age did you grow out of white women and realized non white women are superior?

Attached: 1552459930220.jpg (1536x1536, 307K)

In my 20s.

Attached: latina getting ready to hop on the caravan.jpg (720x861, 306K)

Latina > wh*te > mena > all the rest

I had a son with a latina when I was 21 and he's an ugly fucking goblina so I, at that moment, grew out of non-white women and only date white now.

CHI

>cant get white women because they prefer blacks
>h-heh fucking white women i prefer yellows anyways...

Attached: 1490706644688.jpg (200x169, 7K)

About 18, after dating a few whites, I realize I hated them. Only dated non-whites since

Honestly regret doing what I did because in 11 years he'll probably be posting here.

Nobody prefers blacks, not even black people.

Dad?

If you're really my son you're 7 which means you're too young to be posting here. I would kick your ass if I cared enough to drive the 6 miles to your whore mothers house.

Attached: the virgin chad hispanic son of arnold.jpg (959x768, 141K)

>white women
ew
>white men
yum

black women actually prefer blacks but i think thats just america

If her mother was already a mestiza what it's him now, i'm confused, we need to make a new casta system.

I've always dated whites and latinas

Attached: Eiza.jpg (960x1200, 136K)

His mom is a dog

Attached: Becky.jpg (800x1182, 129K)

These girls hardly count as Latinas or non-white. I guarantee you both of them are at least 80% European DNA.

Both are Mexican and no one would mistake them for white

They both look whiter than most Spaniards, Italians and Greeks. They could easily pass as white.

When I was 14 and found out the white girl who had a crush on me before I moved away got pregnant by some random dude while she was 13.

Then she had another kid a year later and was telling me how she was gonna sue the condom company. She was a cutie and I actually had a crush on her but only found out she liked me after I moved away. I really dodged the bullet on that one though. I haven’t spoken to her in 14 years

Late high school

this one looks like a slavic gypsy
this one not even european

I never understand why Asians and Latinos think they are whiter than Europeans.

That would make him a castizo, look at what a chad compared to his other so

Attached: 85876.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

Becky looks like a castiza, I wouldn’t be surprised if the other one came out to 100% European DNA though.

based

I grew out the bottom panel at 21

Fairly recently

Attached: 21347_4z7m3y.jpg (533x800, 64K)

Got yellow fever in 7th grade.