Cunt

>cunt
>do you like Russia?

Flag
Yes, I wish we had a closer relationship with them. Their women are qt, they are redpilled on fags, and their leader is the envy of the world. Also their anthem is God tier.

Attached: DP-PvwAXcAIBu7l.jpg_large.jpg (2000x1498, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5P1q3IDjBaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flag
Yes we love Russia Finns wish to join back to Russia, we think Putin is a role model

>their leader is the envy of the world.

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x194, 8K)

Russians are pretty cool. I would like to visit some day, but I don’t speak Russian and I don’t drink alcohol.

Based
t. not Russian

That's cause the anthem was written by communists in their glory days

Flag
Very neutral actually despite being cold war enemies there was a big thaw in the nineties when our president visited the USSR right before collapse

agree, but only for the qts

Nice job falling for the propaganda, fuckwit.

I love Russia!

No

I don’t know a lot about Russia as a country but I love Putin. Something about this guy just extrudes sheer power and charisma.

Just look at the pic, looks like the part where you enter the Pontiff’s arena. What a Boss.

Oh look it's that American exp*t

Ok Sergei Skripal

I know right? You'll also enjoy this youtu.be/5P1q3IDjBaI

Cringe

Gib Russian qt gf

Attached: 1545161733799.jpg (644x914, 172K)

she looks like she fucks white guys

Albino goblin, lol.

Russian women look like THAT?

wtf i love Russia now

>that swift stride

An absolute Chad

Attached: ACBE9517-1F6F-4CDF-96E2-F665003A9DD2.jpg (640x461, 74K)

ITT Russian psyop bots

STOP INTERFERING WITH OUR BOARD

I generally like Russian history and culture. Its too bad about the whole communism thing ruined their image. Other than that Russia is really cool.

I'd make a comment but the last time I did I got banned

Only third worlders like russia

flag
yes
no
russia should join finland
finns are our masters

objectively false

no of course not

Show me one first world country that likes russia

Finland

Nope

Russia is just a state of mind bro.

>totalitarian kleptocracy
Fuck Putin and his corrupt government.

No, I do not like Russia.

>flag
>no, I really dislike it

Yep.

Why are you so mean, Pedro?

Also, i hate hohols.

Didn't Saudis have bad relations with Russians because Stalin killed Saudi ambassadors before oil was discovered

for me, the least hated whites are probably russians and poles

Eastern Finland is already populated by Russian Karelians. Is not that enough for you?

flag
yes it is so big how can you not love it
did you know russia is so big it has tigers

Finland should stop lazing about and annex Russia instead
Have you tried any of those couchsurfing services\apps or just idk using some social network to look up people to connect with or just get a paid non-professional guide? Big cities here seem to have those people around who would guide and help you get around for some reasonable price. Just literally seen English-speaking dude with some local guide like that in a BK few days ago
And honestly if you're big smart boy it shouldn't be hard to navigate yourself with your smartphone, wits, internet, google translate and passerby's broken English answers

I love Russia

I heard some french far right wing dude say thay India's current prime minister is the best head of state in the world currently, thoughts?

flag
Yes, but we will never have an intimate relationship with them because we are an american puppet state an we must do what they say