Gosh, can't wait to see them crashing out of the EU

Gosh, can't wait to see them crashing out of the EU.

Attached: D1fjUiUWsAEipa5.jpg small.jpg (538x661, 76K)

Looks like problems in the small island)))

Attached: reaction vladimir putin.jpg (334x500, 37K)

I wonder what the queen thinks about this?

Britcucks lmao. Blown the fuck out by based EU

I think she was pretty clear in her message.

Attached: hbz-queen-elizabeth-hat-1498066331.jpg (3000x1500, 902K)

>want out
>but also want in
>downvote anything the EU gives you
>then play pretend to be victims
What is their endgame?

It's a long term investment. In the beginning it will be an absolute shitshow sure but over time as the EU slow degrades it would be the smartest choice in European history now that they aren't tied to a sinking ship.

What even is the reason behind this? Leaving the EU is fine but you are delusional if you think it can be practically done without damage if you dont make a deal. And Brits are still entitled enough to say no to TWO of these deals because they are scared.
They deserve to die

More like blown the fuck out by their government. EU had to just sit and watch.

The endgame is that the oligarchs that actually run the UK want to have absolutely to checks on their power. So no-deal is most likely and screw the poor.

Attached: CcNS6uPW0AA7YFI.jpg (663x1004, 106K)

They are a sinking ship

>over time as the EU slow degrades

Not gonna happen m8. Bongs were the biggest obstacle to further integration.

they ruled the entire planet, they won every single war, they will be more then fine

Why won't the Queen of England just take control of the UK at this point? We all know they're making a mistake the queen should invoke her divine right to save UK from certain shitholery

Why'd they want to leave in the first place anyway
They were able to keep the pound sterling (which is huge)
while exploiting the free trade and their mother language as a gateway between Europe and the rest of the world
They were like in the perfect position

The moment she does it, she's a fair game to be removed together with the entire monarchy.

The main reason why monarchy has such huge staying power in the UK is that their kings and queens stay out of politics.

The actual reason is that the EU-wide regulations against money laundering are about to enter into force.

Don't shit on any pools while you're there, Nigel

blue passports

JUST GO NO DEAL YOU DUMB FUCKING BRITS

There has been large anti EU/EEC force in this country ever since we joined and the really reason because 'dey took mah jerb'

>get me a new deal
>or gtfo of the EU
That’s what she told there.

Britain isn't the US we can't do those kind of 'fuck you' power moves. We can't even feed ourselves mate.

>as the EU slow degrades
That's not happening. Unless you're a Jow Forumstard who believes that darkies will destroy Europe.

Then what's the point of their monarchy then?
Their government has failed them! She should take over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAHHH I wish we had a monarch

This is how your oligarchs made the working class vote for they wanted.

She reads whatever her government writes for her. That's the convention. Everyone in the UK formally pretends the Queen is in charge, while in reality she has zero say in running the coubtry. Her actual statements are in non-verbal gestures such as dress choices.

we can wipe you out of the planet in just one day, irrelevant shithole

Attached: qe2.jpg (2200x1080, 297K)

>FAT NECKBEARD WITH SMART MAN ACCENT THINK NO DEAL GOOD IDEA SO ME TOO THINK NO DEAL GOOD

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Get rid of the people forcing Brexit then, fuck all of them and stop Brexit, is that still possible

Yes parliament is sovereign but they won't do it because they'll be voted out in the next election. Referendums are fucking ridiculous.

EU wasn't totalitarian enough for them and also they like pakis more than poles.

At this point the monarchy is nothing but a PR agency and tourist attraction.

After listening BBC Radio 5 yesterday and Radio 4 this morning I only can say: Gott strafe England

there's more paki doctors in the uk than there are polish doctors, per capita they pay more in tax, and they're just generally more friendly, likeable people

Woah, you really are the 51st State.

What did they say?

The EU isn't going to give them a deal lmao, they are either A: going to drag this shit out long as possible, or B: give them a "deal" where they end up more cucked than before.

No deal will absolutely be ass for a while, but its the cleanest way to get away from the EU.

ER STRAFE ES

Attached: Fat OHL2.jpg (511x800, 258K)

Basically in vulgar language (translated from phrase used here) "they want to fuck without penetration" it is no surprise that politicians are most idiotic people in the world

That monster and his family have managed to taint British, Australian and American politics. The guy is a complete cunt but on the other hand, a pretty impressive sociopath.

The history of Britian will read like a nation that had everything and constantly gave it up because of kneejerking idiocy.

In that regard, I'd classify them as being the most failed democracy in history. No wonder they still keep that old hag around; something to fall back on after parliment gets run out of town.

EU is not the one dragging shit out, the Brits are. They've already turned down two deals because they can't agree on what they want.

kek

>A FUCKING RAMP

Yeah I'm a leave voter but the shitshow is our doing, they've fucked around and left everything to the last minute. The issue is there's no majority in parliament for anything. Tonight we will have a vote on whether to leave without a deal which will be rejected, then on Thursday there will be a vote about extending article 50. If it is extended nothing will change and any 'new' plan will get rejected so fuck knows what will happen.

>it's almost time for brexit
>they still haven't decided on anything
Maybe they should have had referendum on what kind of brexit people want because clearly politicians are not capable of representing people.

>tf
>tp
You're not fooling anyone, Ranjeed.

American tier post.

See why i didn't want westminster to have complete control over my life?

See how inept it is?

Monarchs cannot "take over" in parliamentary or constitutional monarchies.
t. living in one

Why, thank you.

Attached: bb75656c29b8e38708a8e2e7081c6e15fb7374f7476b7974fa9b1ce1e41501d9.png (633x758, 44K)

where's the lie though?

Brexit dood, wat nou?

>I'm a leave voter and I voted to leave not for a deal

Attached: 47e.png (680x626, 179K)

I can finally move to London once the Anglos send all the Slavs and other Europeans out. CAM ON INGLAND

You can’t extend article 50

If any terrorist wants to destroy Britain overnight, just reveal what each person voted for. Pretty sure everyone's itching to rip those leavers to shreds.

Wasn't extending only for when you have a new referendum or a new election?

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: f0eaadac-b139-4be5-bf7d-e2aa54b092c4.png (942x478, 424K)

I live in the norf and people just parot stuff like 'they need us more than we need them' and 'the eu killed the british car industry' it's really bizzare. Surprisingly most people don't even mention immigrants but that might just because almost everyone has a eastern euro gf

>almost everyone has a eastern euro gf
>dfw not livving in the norf

>tfw no lithuanian gf

Attached: 1550328396028.png (497x480, 217K)

>the eu killed the british car industry
tfw no British Leyland carfu

Attached: 1551620204792.png (746x639, 41K)

Everybody in the EU must unanimously agree to extend article 50. And at this point we just want you to go.

bruh die haben sich selbst gekilled mit schlechten autos

I am sick of retards calling for more elections and referendums. No. Enough. We had referendums and elections, do your god damn jobs!

People who love EU here think you will because they think the EU is "fair" and "good", that we actually have a good negotiating position, that the EU will welcome us back and everything will be as before, etc. Retards don't realise the EU wants the UK out just as much as the brexiters.

You missed the point. We would actually welcome you back, but next time without your shenanigans and priviledges.

>Retards don't realise the EU wants the UK out just as much as the brexiters.
No we don't
We just feel sorry for you

>I am sick of retards calling for more elections and referendums. No. Enough. We had referendums and elections, do your god damn jobs!

Seething

Attached: Facetheface.jpg (171x169, 7K)

This is amazing. Labour acts like they have time, negotiation power and a choice. They have none. There's no time for another referendum. The EU stated clearly that they will not negotiate again. Yesterday Labour demonstrated that they collectively sank to the IQ level of the Thatcherists. Britain is utterly fucked.

Is there non retards in UK politics anymore? I guess that what happens when no one in power wants brexit.

>The EU isn't going to give them a deal lmao
The EU agreed with a deal at least twice, you fucking retard. It's just that parliament keeps rejecting these deals after May arranges them. If you weren't stupid and used news sources other than Jow Forums, you'd realize that British parliament is the disturbing factor here.

>No deal will absolutely be ass for a while, but its the cleanest way to get away from the EU.
Yes, the "cleanest" way. So clean that in order to prevent lacking neccessary goods, Britain will have to lower many of its tariffs to near 0% and effectively make the country a free-for-all for exporting powers. Which will only make it more difficult for the country to negotiate trade deals (why negotiate a deal where you acknowledge mutual free trade when you can export almost for free and still maintain import tariffs?). Which undermines one of the reasons for Brexit in the first place: the deluded belief that Britain alone would be able to arrange better trade deals than the EU combined.

>Retards don't realise the EU wants the UK out just as much as the brexiters.
Where did you get that idea from, Kipper Central? Especially countries like the Netherlands and Ireland favor a soft Brexit because we have a lot to lose from lost trade.

>Is there non retards in UK politics anymore?
Thatcher died a few years ago, so that's a no from me dawg.

he is an amerifat, of course he believes that

>The EU isn't going to give them a deal lmao
Did you miss the fact that the EU proposed two deals already?

>gekilled
Suhmer raus.

Is more likely from Texas and California to become independent than Europe to balkanize again. They know they need to stay together to face America, China and especiall Russia

Can anyone explain why they have barely any trade deals ready to go after 2 years of readying for brexit?

Everyone is just waiting to see what the situation will be like after Brexit, because most probably they'll be able to get a better deal. Japan refused to start talks for this reason

If your local mp is inept, you can vote to remove them in the next election.

If you consider an eu commissioner to be inept (eg Peter mandelson), there is literally nothing you can do about it.

See why brexit was attractive in the first place?

Everybody waits because Britain will be in no position to negotiate.

Attached: welcome to the real world.jpg (538x1495, 377K)

This is absolutely bogus comparison. An European equivalent of an MP is MEP who can be voted out of office. Commissioners are more like cabinet members, who are not directly elected in any democracy.

Why would anyone negotiate with them now and not after actual Brexit when Britain will have no choice but to accept whatever is shoved down its throat? This whole "strategy" was built on delusions that prospective trade partners will assist them to their own detriment out of friendship and goodwill to wards le Baysed Britannyah.

>hurr Russia durr

Right. It's not that Russia has invaded anyone and took their territory in last few years, hasn't it?

Damn, guess allies mean fuck all when it comes to trade

dont negotiate with brits
napoleon tried
hitler tried
youll get the knife in the ribs in you do

Cant wait for the Channel tunnel to be blown up tbqh

>the EU is a check on power
You do know what the EU is, don't you?
Fantastic! NO MORE COUNTRIES! NO MORE WHITES! POLAND WILL WITHER AND DIE AND YOU WILL CHEER IT ON BECAUSE YU ARE A JEW

As it should be. Last thing you want is all our jihadis streaming in.

Crimea is mostly populated by Russians though. They took it without firing a shot.I doubt Russia would want more lands, they are already way too big

>Damn, guess allies mean fuck all when it comes to trade
Because eveything a country should do should be out of self interest.
idk why you people are still so delusional.

Attached: no-nation-has-friends-only-interests-141089.jpg (850x440, 32K)

Daily reminder that Britain is one of the best performing economies in Western Europe right now.
INB4
>D E S P I T E

Do you actually believe that any European country can stop the Kalergi Plan?

lmao, keep dreaming

EU is Greater Germany in all but name

There is absolutely no doubt how an open election on the matter would go, the 98% for annexation the Russians gave us is a clear and obvious exaggeration but it'd still be in the high 70s to 80s.
Russia might be shit, but it's Poland-level shit. Ukraine is Africa tier.

>right now
You're a little dim, aren't you?

Could just as well be greater france though. Not only did they start it, their economy has benefitted from the eu as well.

>Kalergi

Attached: 421.jpg (600x686, 106K)

Read my lips, Kraut:
>INB4
>>D E S P I T E
Nice technical recession, btw.