better you than me :)

Attached: unhappy.png (363x296, 124K)

same. ohh...

its really hitting me hard :(
I hope you get well soon fren

Hope you too.

burger can into human disease? Interesting, since us roaches cannot

I'd prefer fatigue and headaches to being at work rn

>Woke up this night with a sore throught and feeling cold thinking I will get a cold
>Wake up today feeling good and healthy

Life is good, boys

Attached: 1549033794272.jpg (657x527, 34K)

Nobody cares you fucking double quarter pounder

why ppl so mean :(

Because burgers are an easy target

your not a very nice person, but I don't wish any ill will towards you, have a good rest of your day.

Is it specific flu or just random one? Wil you take oseltamivir?
Do you have a vaccination this year?
Do you have nausea? High fever, runny nose, sore throat, muscle pains, headache, coughing, sneezing? Feeling tired?

Lol imagine ever getting sick with something like the flu

Attached: 66d44e78c880a.png (1748x2480, 1.4M)

I have more questions.
Have you called a doc?
Do you get a paid week out from work?
What are you going to do to entertain yourself except of /int?
Are you alone or you have somebody to care about you? Or you have to care about somebody while you are sick yourself?
How do you prevent other people from being infected by your flu?
Do you know where you got it?

Who the fuck calls the doc because of a flu?

What's wrong with flu? I've been infected three or four times. In the childhood.
It was horrible - hallucinations every time in the pike of the diseas. I've seen the whole world falling to the huge meat-grinder.
Also I like stomach flu - you have a one day of fevet and vomit, but than you can get rid of people for three days of perfect isolation and silence. So nice!

sore throat, fatigue, and what feels like a sinus infection, I don't know what strain it is but its pretty bad :(

I got sick pay from work and my gf is taking care of me but she is now starting to feel sick too :(

I think I got it from one of my co-workers

Everyone in Russia. Cause it's free and you have to get a paper to skip work for couple of weeks and get paid. Also, I have had an expirience of going to doc in Finland, Israil and Italy. The finnish doctors are realy ignorant and cost too much for comfort. If I wouldn't know myself enough about how to heal people, I could get some disturbing pneumonia. Now I know why finns avoid them.

>sore throat, fatigue, and what feels like a sinus infection, I don't know what strain it is but its pretty bad
Yeah, that's bad.
Are you sure it's not he common cold?

>I got sick pay from work and my gf is taking care of me but she is now starting to feel sick too :(
Poor girl. You have to take care about how to isolate yourself when you feel sick. It can be vital when you'll get kids, cause healing them is much more disturbing thing.

>Poor girl. You have to take care about how to isolate yourself when you feel sick
yeah it sucks I feel really bad about that but she is really supportive and will help me even if it harms her
>Are you sure it's not he common cold?
I honestly don't know but when I checked the cdc's website it said that the flu was widespread in my region

>I honestly don't know but when I checked the cdc's website it said that the flu was widespread in my region
If you don't have epic fever (like 38-40C) it's most possibly common cold. CC epidemics are happening in the same time as flu in most regions. Because it's time of wet legs, cold winds and melting snow.