Incels consider this attractive

>incels consider this attractive

lol good thing you will stay alone forever

Attached: 20190313_111921.jpg (304x500, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCdomP1JqhnyBQGaBmfDl4KQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"SHE'S CUTER THEN MOST ROASTIES REEEE"

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 44K)

I'd let him suck me off

Is felipe a poster here or just some meme dude from instragram or whatever?

>you incels dont have a gf because your standards are too high
>LOOOl you think this ugly goblin is attractive lmao this is why u dont habe a gf

This. Roasties and normies BTFO

>Don't have a gf
"FUCK THIS OBVIOUS MALE OR YOUR AN INCEL !!!"

>im too ugly guess im gonna like something mentally ill and with a penis

are incels just closet homos?

Does he actually identify as female or is he just a fetishist?

They are. Also most of them are pedos.

It is over.

Nobody here is actually an incel or a virgin. Maybe .1% at most and those are mostly underages

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Learn how to green text and then green text your suicide note.
Fucking hate the Dutch

Attached: 1552432343643.png (602x578, 133K)

you have to go back

I want to suck him off.

>Nobody here is actually an incel or a virgin.
Are you some research organization employee by any chance?

Honestly I had gf’s before but was a virgin for long this fucked me in the head and I had to bridge it with a ton of hookers and drugs. Now single at this moment.

Your story makes me want to cry.

Jow Forums is full with boring normies now who larp as adult virgin to draw out the real incels to mock them.

I don't take orders from loser gay incels.

Had suicide attempts too, abortions, plenty of fucked up shit. Not even exaggerating.

This. Go into any hands, eyes, or faces of Jow Forums thread and 99% of people are Chads.

Unless you can prove othewise, I'm going to assume that youre a gay krokadil-addicted looser incel wih superaids squating in a track suit in an abandoned khruschyovka.

>implying someone would post his real face in a "faces of int" thread

Attached: projecting.jpg (600x430, 34K)

Seriously though what harm could be done? Are anons going to run a facial recognition and hunt you down and kill you?

They was a poll where 60% of Jow Forums users said they are virgins

Where is the archived link to it?

They should re-do it and filter out whore-fucking Johns.

I wouldn’t post here because I have a resemblance of a life.

>Are anons going to run a facial recognition and hunt you down and kill you?
Yeah why would an ugly virgin incel post his real face in that kind of thread? To receive "haha you are a loser freak lmao oh nononon xDDD" from the same type of intoid nolifers?

Be honest kraut, you answered 20 times.

What makes you assume this is a board full of incels? You're only further projecting.

Yes. I did it for laughs. It hurt my feelings but it was all in good fun.

I'm worried about this lad. What happens when he gets older? Youth doesn't last forever, this hedonistic trap shite only ends with misery and suicide

>believing a poll on 4channel

And what makes you think this is a board full of successful soyboys like you who pretend they are Chads?

fap while you can

>l-lies!!
Stop samefagging, kid.

Youre thinking of transgenderism. Hes just a fetishist.

All either of us have to go off of is what we see in Jow Forums face, hand, eye threads and the interpals profiles people sometimes post. All evidence points towards this being a Chad board, your assessment that everyone here is an incel is just not based in fact but rather your own projection.

Most kill them selves. But then again imagine living 50 years as an old bitter cripple by yourself in a world that laughs at you even if you are hetero, educated, and rich.

It must be such an awful feeling having such a low self-esteem that you feel the need to convince yourself that everyone else is a loser just like you.

Attached: Screenshot (97).png (1920x1080, 200K)

Those are real tits from hormones. He says in videos he consideres himself female and trans.

Attached: A6074D53-10CD-42B6-9F3F-B21448C08B65.jpg (1439x1280, 1.11M)

What does incognito mode in firefox prove at all?

Oh dear

I can't find it on Desuarchive anymore but I have a screenshot
I remember that Jow Forums was 97% male and 60% virgin

Attached: int.png (568x330, 11K)

Maybe he lives with his family and wants his privacy.

I am a straight man and I would 100% let this tranny suck me off

It doesn't serve any security purposes per se but I do take this computer to work and my coworkers often use it and since I have a bad memory using incognito mode saves me having to delete my history.

You saw people post their faces, hands and eyes in threads and then instantly came to conclusion that they are all Chads. I mean I knew that american posters here can brag about intelligence, and this time I can see why. It's called wishful thinking, Johnny. People in your age usually don't have it. Unless you are a zoomer, ofc, which is more likely.

At least use https.

Prove youre chad and post your face, Dmitri.

You can make user accounts on Windows now. Lock yours with a pass and they won’t see wtf you looked at.

97% male
3% homosexual male
0% women

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: file.png (1012x706, 82K)

First of all trying to discount someones looks on whether or not they're an incel is just stupid. Looks are usually the determining factor in whether someone is an incel or not, even handsome men who are socially autistic can get laid.
Secondly don't try to assume my age in an attempt to cling to a shred of an argument. Doing so only shows how little of an argument you actually have now that you admit you're sinking so low as ad homs.
You've done nothing but prove that you have no self confidence and as a result you are projecting your self hatred on others. Stop it.

>this board is full of Chads because I said so
>you prove that you are Chad I'm not gonna prove my words
And you wonder why people loathe you on this board?

Is she/he webm related

Attached: 1551164500546.webm (640x1136, 910K)

America is B-I-G. We have many people and those are two of them you replied to boris

Not me Ivan, wishful thinking

Well now I feel betrayed. My Felipe is kissing other men? Deleting all of his pics off my computer as we speak.

>he is trying to act like he's super intelligent, adult and the last word is always his word
Totally not an underage behavior.

Do you guys think sayuri will reply to me?

Attached: image_2019-03-13_02-07-25.png (290x352, 17K)

This chad russian fucked a girl within the past 24 hours. Stop perpetuating the meme that virgins exist on this board.

>I can hide behind anonymity and not having a responsibility for my own words
Yeah.

Quite frankly I think youre BOTH retards.

Again, you have totally abandoned an actual argument and are relying on ad homs to make yourself feel justified. You are an incel and a loser but the rest of us aren't. If you're so touchy regarding the last word go ahead and take it.

There's more than 1 person in America you fucking mongoloid. You already falsely accused me of samefagging and I proved you wrong, want me to do it again?

Well, fixing the (You) in photoshop doesn't take much time, what's your point?

>people actually fell for this bait
Come on guys, even the straightest muslim is 100% attracted to her.

This. Its almost impossible to be 20+ yo and still virgin

>Its almost impossible to be 20+ yo and still virgin
Y-yeah h-hahaha

It's pretty easy to be a 20+ year old virgin. You don't even have to be ugly, just be socially autistic and don't leave your home.

HOPE

>replying to that bait
Don't feed him and that amerilard.

Yassss.

What about lurkers?

No one is like that in real life

am i gay for saving pictures of him on my computer?

Attached: 1551163049709.webm (852x480, 1.8M)

Nope. It’s less than 1% here. You guys are that fucking weird.

>lies!

I want to fuck and suck Felipe, since my penis is bigger than hers that means I am the male hence it cannot be gay.

At this point it’s like poor people saying no one makes 8 times more money than they do.

just use female pronouns, there's no way you consider her a man

You literally have to go outside. To get groceries, to the bar, to the library, to the gym, the movies, to see your mom.
If you go to at least two of those places and you're a virgin something is seriously wrong with you

You've done much gayer things so no

>comparing earning monies to losing your virginity
You must be very intelligent.
>You literally have to go outside. To get groceries, to the bar, to the library, to the gym, the movies, to see your mom.
>If you go to at least two of those places and you're a virgin something is seriously wrong with you
Picrelated

Attached: 2wo1_1280.jpg (683x1024, 111K)

Don't you have friends you hang out with?

Finland is right. You don't have to look like chad either.

I guess I'll wait and see if she replies tomorrow :x

One day Felipe will be mine, and there is nothing in the world you can do about it ;)

Attached: 1550499349313.png (184x184, 49K)

There are so much traits like narrow shoulders, overweight or lankletism, manletism, brown eyes and chinless face which give you 0 chance to lose it. Stop saying that appearance doesn't matter.

youtube.com/channel/UCdomP1JqhnyBQGaBmfDl4KQ

What's your excuse?
inb4
>she's just with him for money
he isn't rich, neither are his parents and he has a normal life expectancy, she won't gain anything from being with him
>she's just with him for social media points
they've been dating for nearly 3 years and she has had no social media until she got an instagram page and they started youtube less than a year ago
>but that is one in a billion! it would never happen again!
he also has an ex gf who is even hotter

Attached: nuzpnxm1wl921.jpg (472x609, 41K)

Ah yes because you'll meet so many horny girls at the grocery store

>I am not like the other girls, I date a cripple, I'm better than those golddiggers and feminists.
Simple.

It shows that you're a normal person who doesn't freak out among other people. If you can go to the grocery store you can download tinder and get laid.

Why would she do that for 3 years though? 2 years with no social media?

Getting a gf is not that hard. Stop making excuses. Work on yourself. Go to therapy if you're really that autistic.

What if I'm not interested in random tinder hookups and look for a real gf?

Then you're not an incel. I knew it, you were just faking it.

Also tinder hookups give u confidence and experience. It makes finding an actual gf a lot easier.

Well you have your arguments AND your virginity too. You didn’t get the metaphor dear Diogenes.