Your country

> Your country
> Do you want smartypants soiboi cucks flying your airplanes or REAL MEN?

USA
REAL MEN

Attached: Based and Redpilled.png (1582x2048, 1.15M)

>Volkswagen diesels have some software feature which lied about exhaust gas
BAN THEM
>New Boeing models fall from the air like bricks
DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS

>a disgusting nerd flying my plane
WTF
I would rather fly it myself !

Attached: 6463d196.jpg (1080x1349, 172K)

But you don’t need MIT at all to fly a plane. You don’t even need a university degree to become a pilot

Fuck SOYence n shieet

He's right though, a physicists isn't gonna know how to fly a 747 just because he knows the principals that make it fly. Also, he knows the danger of automation and he sees it as the biggest potential job killer in the future

Why does he have such a disdain for experts while at the same time making constant appeals to authority? Why would liberals care what Patrick Moore thinks, let alone Trump?

B+RP

C+BP

Physicists design planes, they absolutely do not fly them.

I think it would be pretty cool if Albert Einstein flew my plane desu.

Why do mutts have such fragile ego instead to admid you are wrong?

I wouldn't be surprise if you retards try to shoot at climate change to solve it

Attached: 5765747.jpg (838x420, 45K)

The real question is why they feel some patriotic connection to Boeing

>too dumb to be a computer scientists/mathematicians/physicists so they become airplane pilots

YEAH REAL MEN

As someone said: "if it's Boeing I ain't going!"

Physicists don't know how to design planes either. That's what engineers do. Physicists develop the mathematical tools engineers use to design shit.

Please refrain from posting again until you are 18.

There's a large propaganda machine dedicated to spreading FUD about climate change and they've been pretty successful

> admitting you're wrong
Yeah first let me just let a bunch of niggers fuck my wife
Dumb fucking mexicuck

Attached: Based and Redpilled.png (2048x1765, 892K)

>american cars are shit
>american commercial planes are shit
>american food is shit
free market with competition isnt going to be kind to americans on the long run if this keeps happening, so ofcourse they protect their brands

He can't seriously have thought people would buy that it was intentional could he?

you will never have a wife lol, stupid midgetmutt with micropenis

>engineers
There’s various branches of physics involved with building airplanes, my retarded friend. There’s multiple people involved with the process that have studied physics

Attached: 230614CA-0B2E-43AC-AED0-BDC38773DF04.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

He isn't, changes are made in aviation safety and security because flaws are found. There's no conspiracy going on to make planes harder to fly just to prevent Bob from the pub from getting in the cockpit. Also, automation already exists but it's meant as a failsafe and something anyone can use to land a plane in an emergency as long as they look into the manual that's always present or they have contact with the control tower. A few years ago an angolan company was banned from flying here because it was found out the pilots were all using that automatic system all the time and no one could be sure if they could actually land planes by themselves in case the systen failed.

This is a public service announcement in the USA.

Attached: do not shoot at hurricanes.jpg (777x789, 89K)

Does he actually write these himself

You calling my President a liar you fucking fag?

>Also, he knows the danger of automation and he sees it as the biggest potential job killer in the future
That's why he hires cheap Mexican workers for his hotels instead of legal citizens, as well a history of refusing to pay people for contracted work, because he cares about American jobs. Kek.

Just a reminder that:

>Immigration from mexico is in negative numbers now
>A wall won't stop illegal immigration
>Your country is irreversible mixed at this point, and there is nothing you or your poltard mutt friends can do unless you literally start a genocide

Yep. They are called engineers

Based Facebook comment section patriot

Meme term. I’m a cost engineer according to my job title and all I do is proces forms

You just have a meme occupation

the white house is literally running round him every day doing damage control. people have been hiding important documents from him so that he won't fuck up policies. he is a genuinely senile old retard

Attached: 1494051109969.jpg (600x600, 157K)

>people have been hiding important documents from him so that he won't fuck up policies.
That's kind of hilarious, desu.

That's been proven to be FAKE NEWS you dumb libtard
If you don't delete that post I'll fly over to Australia and kick your ass

>ass
arse*

do americans really?
That is some facebook tier meme

Attached: 1551311666580.jpg (720x393, 52K)

>a Florida man who suggested shooting guns at Hurricane Irma
Fair enough. If Florida Man told me to do something, I'd probably do it.

Engineers don't design planes
They validate designs

To be fair our own FAA is making them update software.

They weren't banned, we just jewed them out of shekels.

Mexicans are the robots of today. However, AI is surpassing their intellect.

>i don't want albert einstein flying my plane
Really prepping up his idiots for more science cuts.

The cause is yet unanown and the only safe assumption is that the plane is not airworthy, how does a software update fix an unknown problem?

He sounds like my boomer dad complaining about modern automobiles

Your job sucks.
t.Design Engineer

They won't be able to pass a budget that axes NIH funding. Democrats control the house.

They know what caused it, this reeks of coverup.

They think the pilots were possibly fighting the planes software. It's happened on other planes where the pilots panic and can't retake control of the plane.

what a man

Attached: 1549733396685.jpg (1438x1965, 793K)

A lot of people are probably "concerned about the size of his brain".

It’s awful but only part-time and pays well for someone without a degree
Multiple American pilots made complaints about the anti-stalling software before the crash in Ethiopia. So perhaps they do know it. I am just saying the FAA and Boeing both clearly don’t have safety as their #1 priority right now

He does realize that even if planes moved towards remote coordination, they’d still have a pilot on standby in case of an accident?

This is already how planes work more or less. Hence pilots don’t have to go to MIT or even a university for that matter. The plane does the thinking and they just have to interfere when it stops doing that

lel

Right. Of course, he probably assumes that flying a plane is like GTA.

>It’s awful but only part-time and pays well for someone without a degree
I have a feeling you do what my friend got suckered into and he is a mechanical by education. He hated it, he wanted to be in the field and designing.

Drumpf is a based retard

Attached: 1539593635400.jpg (1200x790, 389K)

Probably seen too much Top Gun. Pilot is an awful job since (over here at least) it features high debts and very poor working conditions until you made your 10k flights hours and KLM/Lufthansa/SAS wants to hire you. Before that you are a glorified bus driver doing 4 flights a day between RyanAir airports

What is designing in this case?
And no I am not technically gifted at all, sadly. My dream is becoming an urban planner but my future is processing forms at the power plant

We work on infrastructure projects. I imagine some HVAC or plumbing. He never went into any depth, mostly just complained about what he was doing.

Oh man HVAC is dead end, but infrastructure projects can be very interesting

Jesus Christ, man. I mean, regardless of which way you lean politically, you HAVE to see how much of a moron this guy is, right? nobody who's anybody actually thinks this man is intelligent (or sincere), yeah? I am aware that with all the appeal to the "good ol' days", he's just pandering to his base but the average man sees how dishonest and/or stupid he is, right? please tell me the average man is not this thick
god what the fuck kind of timeline is this? the president of the world's most powerful country is a dimwit

I personnelly voted for him just to get replies like this on chinese image boards

okay so you actually agree with me, right?

> Why yes, I know more than the successful billionaire real estate mogul who wrestled away the presidency from a dozens career politicians who had been training to run for president for their entire lives

Attached: 1491442062870.jpg (247x271, 14K)

Yes and no. He is obviously a boomer. But he has built and gained so much that if he is a legit retard, that makes everyone else look like a vegetable in comparison.

Anti-intelectual culture became too much strong in Murica. They unironically worship brainlets now.

He's a trust fund kid. Americans are just inclined to worship the rich it seems.

> muh trust fund
Fake news
He was only given a loan, he never took a handout
Plus, he made his own business a thousand times more successful than his father's ever was
If getting rich is so easy why don't you do it, fag?

>he never took a handout
By his own admission, his dad's """""loan"""""" had no interest on it and had no payback period. Pedes are mentally retarded so I'm sure none of this is getting through to you.

Why is airplane safety being turned into a political matter?

Attached: natsumi.png (455x285, 118K)

>

Attached: C9045281-4F63-48F8-BB45-FFA0DC2AC64B.jpg (558x614, 18K)

STFU LIBTURD

he must be gay if he wants "real men" around him

Still waiting for him to top this.

Attached: DtgFtw8VsAEGVZM.jpg (1197x1200, 206K)

Still waiting for him to top THIS

Attached: 1487299390727.png (590x288, 63K)