Who has the best chance of replacing the current leader of your cunt?

Who has the best chance of replacing the current leader of your cunt?
Picrel is Benny Gantz, former chief of the general staff in the army, and he might be the next PM after Bibi

Attached: eypcv9hw8pu9jomiwq2c.jpg (2450x1378, 933K)

Other urls found in this thread:

images.cdn.yle.fi/image/upload//w_1200,h_1200,f_auto,fl_lossy,q_auto/13-3-10679883.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whoever wins the democratic primary. Still too early to call that one.

Me. I'm about to execute a military coup I've been planning for months. The next time I post on here I'll be the Emperor of Australia. Get ready to offer your allegiance to me, Jow Forums.

Is Trump that unpopular? I think he'll win against anyone who isn't named Joe Biden

Antti Rinne will probably become our next PM
images.cdn.yle.fi/image/upload//w_1200,h_1200,f_auto,fl_lossy,q_auto/13-3-10679883.jpg

What about naftali Bennet?

Nah, he isn't cut out to be the head honcho, even Ayelet Shaked has a better, albeit slim chance than him

Bump

Biden is such an uncharismatic weirdo though. I understand he's got the centrist advantage in the general but still, the personality alone makes me think he's unelectable.

Have you seen his approval ratings, unelectable isn't really the correct word. I agree though he's a weirdo neoliberal and I would love Bernie over him but centrists love him and average human is probably a centrist

>the current leader of your cunt?
I unironically don't know who is in charge right now.

Probably János Lázár. He is fidesz member. He used to be almost second in command, but in the past 2 years he lsot the geace of Orbán, but I think he is got it back and he is going to be his heir.

Attached: lázár.jpg (800x370, 41K)

Nobody, we have a corrupt dictator

I know he polls well. I don't hold his centrism against him either. I just think he's got a weird demeanor that kinda freaks me out.

who else here /absolutemonarchy/?

Dude is 59? He has the skin of an 85 year old.

Literally no one knows.

The Tories are all busy trying to one up each other whilst also avoiding any responsibility that could backfire on them.

Labour is pushing hard but is fundamentally made up of a like 3 different groups who don't actually work together and can't be elected in their current state.

This is what happens when whitoids colonize latitudes they didn't evolve in.

Nobody. So sad

The Middle East is like a fucking bake oven.

There's no Democrats putting their name out for '20 who aren't the butt of late night comedy jokes. If late night comedy writers weren't 95% Democrats that is.

You been to Israel? It's hot, man.

>Who has the best chance of replacing the current leader of your cunt?

Attached: maximebernier.jpg (1200x988, 165K)

Please describe him to us
does he hate Arabs and Muslims like all of you do?

Attached: 3a2227862e4496185057a0206fd5f5a9.jpg (700x1044, 76K)

Andrew Scheer, but it's more because Trudeau got embroiled in a corruption scandal which is going to latch onto him until election day.

Same but he's on the way to it.

lol thirdies

>IT WAS HIS TURN
so pathetic

My God those milkers can feed the whole of Canada
BUT this pair better not replace our guy Treudeu

Trudeu is best president, best guy, super guy

In a recent poll worldwide it was shown that the most loved foreign leader (also in Pakistan) was best President Trudeu

Attached: 1509565715217-justintrudeau.jpg (650x365, 24K)

If he's an IDF general, I'm sure he's ordered a few napalm strikes on Pali hovels in his day.

>Who has the best chance of replacing the current leader of your cunt?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: le sisi man.jpg (600x600, 59K)

you must be djew around here?

also even though we know why but can you stop hating Palis blindly like you do

Our president won't last until the end of his mandate and we'll probably become a military dictatorship lol
USA pls save us :,(