Based Italians BTFO Anti-Vaxxers

This should be mandatory practice everywhere in Europe. Also probably America too, but they'd be screeching about "muh oppression and da evil gubbermint"

Attached: fuck antivaxxers.jpg (805x701, 179K)

What is so bad about vaxx?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (306x570, 29K)

what a totalitarian shithole

Agreed. I wouldn't send my kids to some pox party.

Then don't send it to school at all.

based italy, fuck anti vaccines retard, go back to the middle ages

LITERALLY obsessed

my state does this too
good job italy!

The Kardashians on MTV said vaccines make Jesus cry or something.

BASED

Just so you know Italy has a law which allowed children to attend school if their parents promised they are vaccinated without any doctor proofs.
In comparison the Dutch government takes custody over biblebelt children to vaccinate them and then give custody back

based
we need an anti-vaxxer registry like some countries have for sex offenders
then we can lynch their entire families and feed them to the dogs

i bet $500 million dollars this anti-vax trend started because of russian propaganda on FB

it predates facebook

i didn't start hearing about it until this decade
maybe you mean the isolated crazy retards that were anti-vaxxers before anti-vaxxers?

oh yeah it was a lot more fringe before facebook, and i doubt it was even a thing outside of the us for a long time.

It is different. It used to be fundies and retards, now it’s relatively smart middle class parents

Fucking Russians

Imagine society where people who refuse to put tracking chip under their children skin will be penalised in same style.

Attached: 1551813849090.png (1185x1698, 2.15M)

Out of my country please, you dumb soccer mom

sry r those refugees or identitarians?

I'm of two minds about it because I got my disability from a vaccine. But if governments were to choose as safe a vaccine as possible (no drug is 100% safe), and only as few as necessary (there's vaccines for the chicken pox now) then I would be all for it.

Nice

Which disability do you have?

Deaf. Apparently the measles vaccine was too strong for me. Had perfectly fine hearing before the vaccine and slowly lost it after. It does happen if you get the measles in real life as well.

>cheating at online games

That's sad. Yes i guess not everyone knows stuff like this.

The problem is it is always dismissed by pro-vaxxers as fear-mongering because of the autism anti-vax retards and their shitty science. There are legitimate concerns about vaccines, no drug is 100% safe for everyone. I support vaccines, but I always suggest to get as few as necessary, space them out, and get them as weak/safe as possible to give your child a better chance to recover and get stronger.

Based Italy

It's already policy in America, retard.

>Cheating in online games
Oh fuck yes, maybe pubg will we playable again. Fucking love based xi jinpin

What if the child doesnt want to?

To be fair, that's extremely rare, you're 1 in a million. Whereas if nobody got vaccinated against it, measles would kill said million and more every single year. It's very unfortunate what happened to you, but vaccinations are necessary.
>get as few as necessary, space them out, and get them as weak/safe as possible to give your child a better chance to recover and get stronger.
That's pretty much how it works everywhere user. They don't vaccinate against more than absolutely needed.

What a crock of shit

Both sides are equally retarded and stupid

lol, deaf cunt

>What if the child doesnt want to?
Kinder sind Unmündig Bernd.

>vaccination = tracking chip

Attached: 371-3710579_275kib-600x600-1506612283733-brainlet-wojak-png.jpg (820x406, 76K)

I know I'm rare, but it still happens. I support vaccines for the reasons you state, but I don't think it is completely safe as some people claim and people should be more careful.

>That's pretty much how it works everywhere user. They don't vaccinate against more than absolutely needed.
What I mean is people are pushing for stuff like the chicken pox vaccine when you don't really need it. And by spacing it out, I mean like the 6-in-1 and the MMR, which has multiple vaccines in one, plus a bunch of other things before the child is even 2 years old, whereas I suggest spacing it out individually. Maybe it is different in your country, but our government favours the idea of cheap all-in-one shots which can be too much for some people, they don't offer an alternative.

WHAT?

Wird es dann gefesselt und geimpft oder was?

Yeah, it's not like their lifestyle contradicts christian values whatsoever.

Don't most countries do this already?

>being so weak dead, denatured bits of antigen make you deaf

You would be long dead without vaxx cos your weak ass body wouldn't last lol

So refusing to be injected fuck knows what into your system lets you escape mandatory government propaganda camps? Good to know.

Ach Bernd.
Du warst doch auch mal ein Kind Bernd.
Kinder sind naiv und dumm. Ein Loli und einpaar passende Worte und schon erträgt er die Spritze. Pedophile machen das auch nicht anders.

so much for freedom *sigh* another EU cunt going full authoritarian

The US does it too.

just have sprinklers that spray viruses in school, all unvaccinated kids will just die if they enter

>getting bacteria injected into your veins to protect you from diseases = surveillance

nice bait

Wait a second, doesn’t every country have mandatory vaccination to access to public schools?

seething

I doubt you know the contents of the injections, but you're happy to take them since The Man tells you to. I hope you're not disputing preussian based school system being designed for indoctrination.

No. I was missing one vaccination to attend college. I told them i refuse on religious grounds and it was cool.

Anti-vaxxers should have their own private schools, so their kids can infect eachother and die but not risking other kids.

>insincere apologies

How do they know?

>not wanting innocent children of literal retards to infect other children with terrible diseases
>full authoritarian

Very American post mate

Attached: American_Values_by_Quasimanga.jpg (600x957, 276K)

I often wonder about that. I've had no problem with other vaccines (or illnesses) I've had gotten slowly since, so maybe if had got the vaccine or real measles later on in life when I was stronger, I may never have become deaf. [spoiler]There are too many days where I find death to be preferable, I wouldn't wish this life on anyone. I'm going to stop now because this is not my blog.[/spoiler]

Looks extremely based.
God is a dream of efficient goverment

That's pretty good. Vaccination doesn't just protect the recipient, it protects everyone around them as well because they aren't in danger of being infected from someone who has been vaccinated.

That actually means that to some extent non-vaccinated people can hide inside a mostly vaccinated population and be fine, but if more and more people stop doing it there's a higher and higher chance of a deadly disease beginning to spread.

Theyve had this in the US though, antivax children just homeschool

Attached: C0F42BE9-4955-415C-A1CE-D9A0549DC866.jpg (1152x2048, 368K)

That would still be risking everyone else.

You weren't even mentioned, based shartbro.

>Totalitarian
You know that any country on the planet allows the government to infringe on personal liberties if there's a sufficiently pressing cause, right? I'd say not having your country's population die of the fucking Bubonic plague is a sufficient cause.

Even then this is fucking tame. They're not even forcing children to get vaccines (which they could), they're just denying those without vaccines access to certain public locations. Kind of like no-smoking zones, except they're "please don't kill the population with your stupidity" zones.

They don't have to. It is vaguely worded so they can claim the apology is insincere whenever they see fit. There are laws like this in every country, laws where a person can be punished on difficult/impossible to prove charges that don't need to be prooved in the eyes of the law so that ''problematic'' people can be dealt with legally.

Yeah, but if things get out of control we can set fire to the school with the children inside.

Attached: images (35).jpg (739x415, 18K)

ahahhagagahahagaggagagagagahagha spain strikes agen xDD

>they'd never fuck with what they put into me, I'VE BEEN A GOOD BOI

>No drug is 100% safe for everyone
A vaccine isn't some lab produced synthetic drug, you are aware of that right? It's literally just injecting dead cells of the virus so your immune system will learn to combat it.

>the state doesn't allow me to harm my children and others WHAT A SHITHOLE

Attached: 1552450392423.gif (800x371, 193K)