Is this the wealthiest region in the world per capita?

Is this the wealthiest region in the world per capita?

Attached: alpines.png (691x357, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/2995521/9447627/2-13122018-AP-EN.pdf/5975f52d-b92b-448d-8c5c-0532a4d50430
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just switzerland and bavaria

no it isn't
next question?

Not sure if it is the wealthiest but it is up there. Visiting Switzerland really made me depressed when I came back to Portugal

No, because that's pointless to try to define. Yes, a lot of rich people have addresses there and spend lots of time there. However, these people are pretty nomadic. They live lots of places all at once.

Come to the Balkans, you'l feel splendid afterwards

One of the most populated region in europe for centuries probably millenia, in the middle of the continent, bordering a lot of countries...

The rhur area is one of the wealthiest if not the most whealthiest region in the world

Probably not in the world but up there

Attached: PPS.png (1031x739, 291K)

Switzerland by itself is wealthier

>and bavaria
toppest of lels

well if we're just going to draw arbitrary circles, my pick is jef bezos's house

Attached: 5afdd5fc1ae6621a008b4753-750-375.jpg (750x375, 62K)

Find Oberbayern on the map and seethe some more, subhuman Ruhrtürke.

Attached: enaxL0e.png (2000x1970, 926K)

>Ireland

>hey guys did you know that Munich has H E A D Q U A R T E R S?
>also I personally earn 2400 Euro net and pay 1300 Euro a month for renting a flat, making me effectively poorer than the national average (earning 2200 net for the same job, paying 600 Euro for rent)

>France
Keep in mind 4 of the top 20 cities with the highest density are also in Ile-de-France. It's like a bad parody of centralization

>I personally earn 2400 Euro
Kek. It's not your shithole, seething poorfaggot, even BWL brainlets with 2.5+ GPA start at 4k a month here. Keep coping though, it's very entertaining.

Bavarians are just very naive (prototype of all bad qualities in Germans)

Attached: GfK-Kaufkraft-DACH-2018.jpg (352x499, 97K)

Nah

>4k a month
that's before paying taxes, feel free to look up how much that is net
and using the German BWL (business administration) and mixing it with the Americanized term GPA makes your post inconsistent

>2 spots in Switzerland aren't the darkest shade of red
Absolutely unacceptable.

most of the time shit like GDP or earnings on their own are pointless statistics, you have to check them against shit like cost of living index
and even then it's not accurate
for example, someone living on a farm isn't going to be buying as much food because he grows it, someone that owns property isn't going to be paying rent, etc

That's why you have "actual individual consumption"
it takes both of your points into account
unfortunately this statistic isn't available at NUTS2 level, otherwise I'm sure Bavaria would look like trash compared to most of Germany and Munich even more so

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/2995521/9447627/2-13122018-AP-EN.pdf/5975f52d-b92b-448d-8c5c-0532a4d50430

Attached: AIC.png (656x797, 212K)

SEETHING
>n-no I meant netto
Nice cope, faggot. Just remember on your next tariff raise that a street sweeper in Munich still makes more than you.
>inconsistent
Sorry that triggered your autism, Deitschneger.

Attached: hdi.png (775x799, 825K)

>2014
>still using an index that relies on GDP instead of cost-adjusted income

yes, I said net here btw I met a consultant living in Munich when I worked on a project in Ingolstadt. He said his starting salary was 48k. My starting salary is the same but I pay 410 Euro for renting a 3 bedroom flat in a city in RLP. But at least your GDP is higher :^)

>I live in a shithole but pay less
Uncanny.

Wow, your little anecdote really got us now all the statical evidence that shows that Bavarian purchasing power is still higher despite the higher cost of living is void. Congratulations on your masterful argumentative coup.

>statistical evidence
you didn't post any

higher GDP doesn't mean higher standard of living
otherwise Wolfsburg would be by far the richest city in Germany (Volkswagen global HQ is there, thus inflating their GDP just like BMW etc. inflate the GDP of Munich)

Attached: sicherste-staedte-deutschland-2017.jpg (640x910, 45K)

Attached: DWO-NEWS-Staedteranking-db-1-jpg.jpg (780x373, 64K)

Not all maps ITT are on GDP some are on purchasing power which takes into account the cost of something. You are not only dumb but also blind.

Attached: mercer 2019.jpg (433x543, 31K)

Damn didn't know north Italy was unironically rich

crime isn't relevant to the discussion

again doesn't say anything about the purchasing power of the inhabitants of these cities

here is something that is very relevant: average rent per m2
it even has to be paid using your after tax income, which means it shits twice as hard on your purchasing power as a lower salary would

Attached: 2019-03-13 15_47_08-Mietpreise in Deutschland - teuerste Städte 2018 _ Statista.png (1414x670, 101K)

>Not all maps ITT are on GDP some are on purchasing power

GDP based (not posted by me)
not GDP based (posted by me)

>crime doesn't matter for standard of living
>economic prospects do not matter for standard of living
>education doesn't matter for standards of living
>quality of life doesn't matter for standard of living (sic!)
>haha the rents are higher it's literally the worst
Jesus, the sheer power of COPE.

>standard of living
you might want to look at the OP and see if you find this term
and yes, weither crime is at 1.01 or 1.025 is irrelevant to me
but having 800 euro less per month to spend on whatever I want while earning the same salary and doing the same work is relevant to me

>having 800 euro less per month to spend on whatever
Are you retarded or something? Do you realize that indicates higher purchasing power in Oberbayern? Do you not understand what that means? You're literally trying to argue the opposite of what your own graph says.

Attached: gulf.jpg (1036x751, 78K)

No I'm not.
What the GfK graph shows is freely available after-tax income
this is better than GDP but still doesn't consider different price levels

Alpine master race

finally a good post

also New England in NE USA and Luxembourg

been to the balkans. its not bad, its just a different way of living. i guess if youre dumb or weak you wont survive there. but every normal man and woman can live there

>every possible stat supports the obvious
>n-no u-ur prices are a million times worse I said!
Okay, friendo, whatever helps you cope at night.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-3-13 Verbraucherpreisindex in Deutschland nach Bundesländern 2018.png (608x656, 61K)

Those prices are consumer goods (groceries for example). Not once did I say that they are any different. I was only talking about rent. if you think rent in Bavaria is only 1% higher than in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern you are clearly deluded

But if Munich is so great, feel free to pay 800 Euro more in rent for the same standard of living. Let's see who will be WEALTHIER (the topic this thread is about).

bavaria is not some kind of wunderland or something. theres social housing there like every other province in western europe.

Well, it might sound a bit embarrasing but I unironically think it's a great achievement rich Eastern European regions have already caught up with poorer parts of western Europe. In the 1980s it would have been unimaginable and it's still like that for the most of the world.

>bavaria is not some kind of wunderland or something
I know, but you should inform Bavarians about this

>theres social housing
Bringing up social housing when talking about salaries for highly skilled individuals doesn't exactly support the point that this region supposedly is 10x as wealthy as the rest of Germany

How is it possible almost all "Flop 10" cities are from West Germany? I thought the east should be magnitudes poorer than anything in the west.

Halle is in the East, the other 9 are in the West
and this is because a) it's a meme index and b) unemployment is higher in these cities than in the East

You're getting there friend
Next century Eastern Europe will be unrecognizable

Attached: 1548787292595.jpg (1596x1504, 873K)

>b) unemployment is higher in these cities than in the East

why?

>by far objectively highest standard of living
>n-no it's the same like in my shithole!
>highest average salaries
>n-no I met a guy with same starting (sic) salary once!
>by far lowest unemployment rate
>by far highest median wealth
>n-no you pay more for your apartments! you're going to be poor I said!!!1
Keep the cope train rolling.

Attached: Vermo__gen_Regional_2018.png (639x488, 47K)

That's your first valid point.
It still doesn't mean Bavaria would be as rich as Switzerland (which was my original point, which you attacked in the beginning of this thread)
You're still shit tier in comparison, like a Slovakian bragging that he's richer than a Romanian

Depends what you mean by region

Attached: received_298401697504244.png (1183x760, 113K)

>by far objectively highest standard of living
Is Bavaria really "by far" better than Hesse or Hamburg?

Wow, Prague and Bratislava stronk.

>spends the whole thread arguing that most prosperous German region with highest quality of life is neither of those things and his provincial shithole is much better
>OH NO NO NO I MEANT YOU'RE NOT AS RICH AS THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN EUROPE LMAO URE LIEK SLOVAKIAN BTFO
Pure. Unadulterated. Assmad.

Attached: by.png (907x675, 1.35M)

Hesse as a whole is mediocre, but Frankfurt is a good, albeit quite boring banker city. Hamburg is so-so. It could be a great city, but it really tries to rival Berlin as far as partying and debauchery goes for some reason.

And how does BW compare?

Yes, you're not as rich as Switzerland.
And you're also not "by far" better than most of Germany. In fact a lot of people would be even worse off if they moved to Munich.

It's great. Stuttgart is an uninspiring place that is more of a collection of suburbs, than a proper city, but many smaller town are top notch. Plus Freiburg has the warmest climate in the land.

With our own currency we would be as rich as Switzerland because of teh exchange rates.

However, I see life quality here clearly as better than in Switzerland. Wouldn't want to move there.

Nah. I'm pretty sure New England is richer.

Attached: 0939754912.jpg (1352x1098, 347K)

this

>no luxembourg
and you were so close too.

Ruhrgebiet got justed when the coal mines died in th 60s