How long until it collapses?

How long until it collapses?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (1200x800, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/united-states-of-europe-germans-french-most-in-favor-poll/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

40 years unless they let us in
Otherwise it's 10 years

it will collapse on March 30

Your sentence is constructed weirdly even if it is technically correct. Are Turks aliens who speak in double and triple negatives?

1000 years

it will probably last longer than the US

Attached: 1551412010035.jpg (645x773, 46K)

after your death
So that really depends on you

*How long until it federalizes?

Attached: 12361236126.png (2576x2884, 621K)

Only when ukraine become EU country

It already is.

Federalizing would benefit everyone. As far as I know the only ones opposed to it are the autistic boomer larpers who still think they live in Prussia or some shit.

t. banker

>Serbian province stays united.
I support this but the Jews won't let it

Bankers are crucial to the function of modern society.

A banker would prefer it non-federalized so they don’t have to follow regulations as strictly. See: ingerlund

the height of yuropithicus arrogance

Yeah, every banker in the UK wants Brexit right?

Both the Netherlands and Ireland are tax havens operating in the EU.
You dumb cunt.

It has never been more unified than during the Brexit negotiations. The EU having Ireland's back really improved its approval ratings a lot, especially in smaller member states.

Hence why it would be better to federalize. Or has your brain rotted alongside your teeth?

>How long until it collapses?
When AfD and the FN be in charge of the EU, 8 years, 12 at worst

>I identify as European!

Attached: soy.jpg (221x250, 8K)

>Federalizing would stop those countries being tax-havens
In a perfect world, yes.
In the real world, absolutely not.

Attached: 54656577657.jpg (500x313, 20K)

Is there any possibility of Germany sperging out again and trying to turn the EU into a big 4th Reich?

Is Vox pro-EU or anti-EU tho?

Then 10 years it is

> turn the EU into a big 4th Reich?
Is that the main purpose of the EU tho?

pro EU, but I think they'll change that for an Ibero America Union when Mexico finish the invasion of Los Estados Unidos

Thatll probably depend on if countries start ducking out because of some bullshit

No need, we're just gonna march south and take Latin America ourselves when the new Chi empire is declared

30-40 years.

>Bavaria loses Franconia but gains Tyrole
How about kill yourself Napoleon.

1000 years

6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 years

If that's the case, i really hope for you to join

Literally everyone is against it

USA doesn't want it
Russia doesn't want it

>Literally everyone is against it
The Germans aren't.

No one alive today will see it.

Right after Brexit. When people see the UK struggling alone outside the EU they will leave out of Empathy and try to start something new with her. It's like when you see a child excluded from the game on the playground

Of course they aren't. They're the ones running this shit show

>I am British

Attached: 1516972859647.jpg (810x713, 88K)

According to climate science, this is the correct answer.

You're utterly clueless.
Of course we don't want to be even harder on the string to pay everyone elses inability to realise they aren't in the 80s anymore and economies need to change.

a doomed project . it'll collapse in 493 years or so.

Who are you lying to?
politico.eu/article/united-states-of-europe-germans-french-most-in-favor-poll/

it will unravel over the next 10 years
the Euro cripples countries like Spain and Greece and nationalist movements in Italy, Hungary and Austria will weaken it
I expect Germany, Benelux and maybe France to stick with it forever though

WHERE THE FUCK IS UKRAINE

now this is the right question france.
How long until the ecb packages all countries public debt together?
How long until:
-single legal system
-single financial system
-single educational system
-single welfare system

>TLDR: never

Attached: 1550283209813.jpg (796x541, 84K)

In Russia.

>unless they let us in
Nobody is stopping you. All you have to do it is make the necessary changes to your laws and have those changes confirmed by European observers. Not that sultan Erdogan would ever allow those changes to come into force. That would mean his downfall.
>How long until it federalizes?
We are already seeing pushing for more integration so there obviously is desire for it. Especially now when we have the UK on the road out of the voting body of the EU.

I know a few Ukranians and they were all very nice people. If it was up to me you'd be on your way into the EU by now. Sadly you have one of the shittiest possible neighboring countries on the planet. The only way i see in convincing Russias paranoid dictator to embrace the EU getting right next to Russia is to appeal to the greed of his oligarchs. If Ukraine enters the EU this means all goods that travel to the EU trough Ukraine would be struck by one less tariff since there will be no more tariffs on the Ukraine/Polish boarder and they will just be paying the tariff for entering the EU.

But i am not sure if the knuckleheads that pass for oligarchs in Russia are smart enough to see how profitable this can be for them.

It's not just about laws and human rights, Turkey wouldn't be allowed even if it was a Switzerland-tier country.
Because the country is just too big and populous to join the EU. Such an entrance would completely change the entire political and economic balances of the Union and no major country in EU would want that happen.
The second reason is, no country in the Union would want to border countries like Syria, Iraq and Iran.

>It's not just about laws and human rights
It is EXACTLY about laws and human rights. Size is relative in the EU since each country gets a veto. Even small countries like Bulgaria. Thing is, if you change your laws and improve the human rights, freedom of the press etc. your current political elite will implode. Erdogan will be the first to fly out of the door. That is why he is doing a smoke screen maneuver and trying to blame the EU. The same way the British are trying to blame the EU for their problems.

>30% in favour
Learn your numbers brainlet.

Part of Russia as it should be.
But don't worry, you'll be members of the EU when Russia joins in 2039.

>Part of Russia
You don't know anything about Ukraine. They, probably have the most reason to hate Russia, from all former USSR republics.

>They, probably have the most reason to hate Russia, from all former USSR republics.

I'm amused you think russia gives a shit about that. I didn't say they joined willingly.

Don't forget being a muslim country

And i am amused that you think i am observing this from Russia's point of view. Igor?

Join and we will destroy it together and then ourselves afterwards :DD

Christ, you do realise we're shitposting right? Not everything is the evil russian troll boogeyman.

In reality Ukraine will be made a puppet state in all but name, not annexed.
They're gonna realise sooner or later that they continue to bleed and no help is coming, so someone will take over who becomes buddy with Vladimir and people will accept it because its easier than living in war.
Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union for a pretty long time, they didn't magically discover suicidal patriotic fervor in the last 30 years.

Never

30 years

It's not about religion tb h. If Albaina and Bosnia were developed enough they would easily join.

Most of them already live here anyway.

>we're shitposting right?
I personally try my best to not shitpost. I don't want to be creating any bad habits for myself.
>In reality Ukraine will be made a puppet state in all but name.
>patriotic fervor in the last 30 years
No, it wasn't in the last 30 years. 80 years would be closer to the origin of their hatred towards Russia. Russia tried to make them into a puppet state. They keep trying and they only manage for very short periods of time. The current politics of Russia are too toxic to be stable anywhere outside of Russia.

It's literally 4th Reich, so after WW3.

>They keep trying and they only manage for very short periods of time.
With the exception of extremly shortlived attempts, Ukraine was part of Russia since the late 18th century until 30 years ago. And nothing Russia has been doing in those 30 years is worse than the kind of things they did in the 200 years before that.
If Ukrainians didn't throw off Russia after the Holodomor, they ain't going to start now.
And Ukrainians aren't the only kind of people living in Ukraine.

>It's literally 4th Reich.
ZIEG HEIL!
Igor please. History books are readily available at your local library. Surely you are not so poor that you can't afford a library card.

Attached: fourth-reich.jpg (1005x768, 146K)

B A S E D

Attached: EU unity peace and harmony.png (417x455, 69K)

>Igor please. History books are readily available at your local library. Surely you are not so poor that you can't afford a library card.
>Russian acknowledging the holodomor

Please stop posting under a different flag if you can't even make an attempt.

>4th Reich
Ade, mein liebes schätzelein,
Ade, ade, ade,
Es muß, es muß geschieden sein
Ade, ade, ade,
Es geht um Europas gloria,
Gloria, gloria,
Sieg heil! sieg heil! viktoria
Sieg heil! viktoria!

Visier und ziel sind eingestellt
Ade, ade, ade,
Auf trump, xi, putin,
Ade, ade, ade,
Gloria, gloria,
Sieg heil! viktoria!

Wir ruhen und wir rasten nicht
Ade, ade, ade,
Bis daß die satansbrut zerbricht,
Ade, ade, ade,
Gloria, gloria,
Sieg heil! viktoria!

Reich mir die hand zum scheidegruß
Ade, ade, ade,
Und deinen mund zum abschiedskuß
Ade, ade, ade,

Gloria, gloria,
Sieg heil! sieg heil! viktoria!
Sieg heil! viktoria!

Attached: European Empire.png (2132x960, 1.82M)

happen

Attached: yesssss.jpg (441x479, 50K)

Кaкъв paзличeн флaг бe, лaйнap? Aз cъм Бългapин.

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
Tochter aus Elysium,
wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.
Deine Zauber binden wieder,
was die Mode streng geteilt,
alle Menschen werden Brüder,
wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.
Seid umschlungen Millionen!
Seid umschlungen Millionen!
Diesen Kuß der ganzen Welt.
Brüder überm Sternenzelt
muß ein lieber Vater wohnen.

Attached: eu superstate.jpg (800x420, 64K)

a thousand years, if you catch my drift ;)