Typ eben beim schwarzfahrn erwischt

Typ eben beim schwarzfahrn erwischt

Attached: 1552462543846.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dSy2DcATYUo
youtu.be/-r679Hhs9Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=dSy2DcATYUo

>Ah, l'ombre de l'empereur. I must admit that I don't know a lot about him, he always seemed like Napoleon's "secretary", if anything.
l can imagine how he'd whisper "閣下Kakka..." by his ear lel
>True. Also, that scene was so tragic in LoGH. I also felt so bad when that Westerland survivor confronted Reinhard.
he deserved it
>Ceci, je suis même républicain
Tu veux abolir la maison impériale, mon chéri?....
yeah, it's modern slavery.

so, どうしよう? l don't like discord lol

Attached: 20141030_505480.jpg (253x240, 47K)

>so, どうしよう?
I don't know. Honestly, I'm a bit angry at being called names even though we're just discussing history while animeposting.

Attached: 1536278624617.png (294x218, 74K)

>we're just discussing history while animeposting.
well if the thread were about the Napoleonic War, there'd be no reason we are accused even if we attach anime pics to posts, but as for that thread, we can't really avoid their condemnation(although the flow of the thread was a bit going to homoposting when we started talking). for them, it was the last straw which broke the camel's back lol.

discord isn't my cup of tea 2bh, l don't like tranny. you don't too, do you?

Attached: 1467951846175.jpg (1074x597, 72K)

>you don't too, do you?
l mean you don't like discord either right?

You're right. I'm really frustrated though, all I want is to be able to talk to you once in a while. And no, I don't like discord and transsexuals.

Attached: 1547033442513.gif (540x304, 290K)

>I'm really frustrated though
Je suis désolé pour toi, c'était comme je t'ai abandonné dans le fil dernier (`;ω;´)
>all I want is to be able to talk to you once in a while
yeah, exactly. this distance is most comfy for me, discord has no "ventilation" and l'm a fan of sharp and intermittent convo instead of dull and constant one. l wish you lived near me or vice versa and we wouldn't care about this at all heh. and tranny is gross.

my idea is :
once we run across in some thread, and
1. if the thread corresponds to our interest, we keep discussing there without derailing it (like talking about Napoleon in a thread about Revolutionary France)
2. if it doesn't, then we go to abandoned bump limit threads/totally shitty threads
どう?

Attached: 1552430248567.png (1024x1105, 1.26M)

This is you not caring about it in the other thread
>I'm angry
>I'm frustrated
Kill yourself maggot, eventually you'll get older and realize that biologically you're a man so you'll never become a real woman, that's the latest when you'll kill yourself

Well I don't like how restrictive it sounds, but unfortunately that would be the rational course of action. Still, look at this: This is the kind of person we're making concessions to. Someone who's not satisfied with booting us out of the other thread, and followed us into this one. A vile, bored stalker going on and on about his own fantasies of transsexualism. I don't want to compromise with such people.

Attached: 1550719625848.png (340x351, 141K)

>Well I don't like how restrictive it sounds
yeah this is why l don't like discord, l like how we can talk freely here, but we have to take other posters into consideration or it'll be the Battle of Leipzig again. the Finnish poster still has a reason. Cependant je ne sais pas pourquoi il est venu ici si il nous déteste.

any ideas to make my suggestion less restrictive? l want to keep talking with you as freely as usually

Attached: 1552392230183.png (1000x1000, 458K)

>any ideas to make my suggestion less restrictive?
Well, when we were chatting around in January, people didn't notice us as much. I think we've just become too recognizable.
Honestly I'm clueless as to what to do now, all I know is that I won't take it well if I suddenly can't talk to you anymore.

Attached: taiga.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

warum hattest du kein ticket?

Attached: 1549155236225s.jpg (125x95, 2K)

>Honestly I'm clueless as to what to do now
umm, you can't really come up with any supplementary suggestions?
>all I know is that I won't take it well if I suddenly can't talk to you anymore.
Bah j'ai toujours voulu un ami français qui s'intéresse au mon pays, en plus peut parler le japonais, parce que c'est bon de parler de ce que je kiffe, et c'est toi. et j'ai réalisé que t'es très sympa et j'aimais avoir toi au tant que mon ami même si tu n'étais pas français.(Chambre) introuvable. T'es intelligent et as une voix mignonne. Je veux boire avec toi sacrement. Alors, totalement moi aussi. Je suis 99% straight mais j'aime parler avec toi comme ci

Attached: 1552124994613.jpg (175x225, 37K)

>99%
84%

>umm, you can't really come up with any supplementary suggestions?
No, my mind stops working when faced with a crisis. All I can think about is how I'm scared that our relationship will change because of this.
>Bah j'ai toujours voulu un ami français qui s'intéresse au mon pays, en plus peut parler le japonais, parce que c'est bon de parler de ce que je kiffe, et c'est toi. et j'ai réalisé que t'es très sympa et j'aimais avoir toi au tant que mon ami même si tu n'étais pas français.(Chambre) introuvable. T'es intelligent et as une voix mignonne. Je veux boire avec toi sacrement. Alors, totalement moi aussi. Je suis 99% straight mais j'aime parler avec toi comme ci
I want to be completely clear, so I won't answer in 日本語.
I feel the same. I never try to make friends based on their nationality, but it's true that I have an interest in Japan. I only started talking to you because I thought you seemed like a nice person, but as the months passed I just grew more and more attached to you. I'm at the point where I'd 100% rather commit seppuku than let some posters tell me I should stop talking to you.

Attached: 1550484173850.png (1015x675, 392K)

I saw a movie once (maybe it was a series) were the bad guys logged into the same webmail account and left DRAFT messages there for each other.

This genius idea could be just perfect for you guys maybe perhaps.

Good luck

Attached: 1549815026492.png (446x471, 282K)

That would be romantic but kinda unpractical. I really appreciate that there's at least one user who supports us though, thanks.

Attached: 1550167601976.png (141x300, 31K)

>unpractical
You don't actually want to fuck off to your own privacy

>oh here's an idea
>don like it ew I also hate private chatting programs ew
You're really here just to kill other threads with your attention whoring, kys asap you're a pest

>All I can think about is how I'm scared that our relationship will change because of this.
yeah, l want to see you irl so our relation can be perpetuated.
>nationality
ah well, for example, a friend l respect and adore the most is from a so-called 3rd world. he's actually one of the only two people to whom l sensed my "aunce of amour". l hope my story will remove my friend selectivity from your mind. l don't know, l want to talk about some irl, vis-a-vis. there's a thing l want to talk about with you from the bottom of my heart even though l'm even more soulless than the average Japanese.
>I'm at the point where I'd 100% rather commit seppuku than let some posters tell me I should stop talking to you.
it's a false dichotomy, mon pode, we can still talk lol
dank u ( ◜ᴗ◝)و

Attached: 484d9345cc71391599ae107494f8e45f-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

>yeah, l want to see you irl so our relation can be perpetuated.
Me too.
>l hope my story will remove my friend selectivity from your mind
Ah, I think you didn't understand what I meant. I meant that nationality is not an issue to me. In September, I didn't speak to you because you had a Japanese flag, I spoke to you because you posted something that made me want to joke around with you. I'm not that shallow, I've had online friends from everywhere even though I never met them.
>l don't know, l want to talk about some irl, vis-a-vis. there's a thing l want to talk about with you from the bottom of my heart even though l'm even more soulless than the average Japanese.
And I'd love to hear it. I don't think you're soulless at all, you've moved me several times.
>it's a false dichotomy, mon pode, we can still talk lol
Am I just overreacting then?

Attached: 1550664063257.png (503x680, 317K)

>In September, I didn't speak to you because you had a Japanese flag, I spoke to you because you posted something that made me want to joke around with you. I'm not that shallow
l think we encountered because of some gayposting thread lel, and l know you aren't, l can see your universal love for human beings, which Char wasn't able to have at the end of the day. it's quite important and yet a lot of people forget it.
>I don't think you're soulless at all, you've moved me several times
w-woah thx. too bad we are physically distant
>Am I just overreacting then?
no, l'd say l'd get really depressed though.

we have to make a decision of the future, have you collected yourself?

Attached: The-crying-eyes-Mushi-Shi-animated-GIF-蟲師-.gif (450x253, 480K)

>we have to make a decision of the future, have you collected yourself?
I feel like I'm back against the wall. Just tell me how you want things to be and I'll accept it. I'm not mentally strong enough to devise a solution because I'm completely fine with the status quo.

Attached: 1544691756141.jpg (525x447, 138K)

my solution is, as l told you,

once we run across in some thread, and
1. if the thread corresponds to our interest, we keep discussing there (like talking about Napoleon in a thread about Revolutionary France)
2. if it doesn't, then we go to abandoned bump limit generals
>I'm completely fine with the status quo.
yeah this status quo is the most comfy for me too, but we've seen not a few posters criticize us, it's essentially because we bring our private relation in public space : ultimately, we are kinda breaking anonymity. l don't want to see you criticized and feel bad more and more, and l don't want notre relation untrouvable to be attacked, which is why l'm suggesting an the alternative idea.

l like how we can talk freely like before too

Attached: 1547228497842.png (459x507, 114K)

Alright, I accept it. Let's do this then.
I won't be okay with it if you don't give me the same level of affection as before though.

Attached: 1546172746924.png (451x486, 292K)

*headpats you*
let's go to abandoned bump limit generals exclusively so there'll be no chance to be accused of "killing other threads"

honestly l'm not so smart and good as you may think l am, and, to tell the truth, l'm kinda, well, def getting my shit together for some reason, and yet my friends are still caring about me, and your existence has been my solace as l've grown my fraternity and affection to you more and more. l hope l can be a person to not disappoint you when we finally meet, parce que je suis ton maître, heh

Attached: 1552471026085.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>let's go to abandoned bump limit generals exclusively
when we want to talk about off-topic stuff, not when we can adapt our convo to the topic of a thread

*hugs you very tight*
>let's go to abandoned bump limit generals exclusively so there'll be no chance to be accused of "killing other threads"
Okay, let's do that. I'm starting to feel better.
>honestly l'm not so smart and good as you may think l am, and, to tell the truth, l'm kinda, well, def getting my shit together for some reason, and yet my friends are still caring about me, and your existence has been my solace as l've grown my fraternity and affection to you more and more. l hope l can be a person to not disappoint you when we finally meet, parce que je suis ton maître, heh
I've never idealized you. I'm solely judging you on the time we spend together, and my conclusion has been that I love spending time with you. Je ne pourrais pas m'en passer.
I'm sure that you have problems. But the issues you have are an integral part of you, and therefore contribute to making you the wonderful person that I've known for these past months. I'd love to hear about them in front of a cup of お茶, as we tell each other about ourselves. You won't disappoint me.
And I'm glad that you're getting your shit together. Again, tell me about it when we meet. 大好き。

Attached: 1548951842233.jpg (685x800, 72K)

>Okay, let's do that. I'm starting to feel better.
well 2bh we can use some shit threads like we are doing if we don't do it too often lol
and yeah, sorry for thinking too much, l talk about my private stuff once in a blue moon. it's just accumulation of several events that has been gradually barring me from moving on up, but l won't be negatively nihilistic. l'm trying to break it on through to the other side. at least l'm not a whiner, l'm kinda like Napoleon in that sense, that's all.
youtu.be/-r679Hhs9Zs
l'm still not so soulless as to listen to your suffering when you are in need, so yeah, when you find yourself in time of troubles, tell me. l want to do it by voice chat or something tho, because it's more "alive" you know, if not it's better than convo irl tho.
l appreciate that you look at me myself. je te remercie, mon ami

Attached: o0480036013734322248.jpg (480x360, 44K)

>l'm still not so soulless as to listen to your suffering when you are in need,
l'm still not so soulless as to not listen to*
= l'd like to listen to your anguish

Attached: images (3).jpg (637x477, 28K)

>and yeah, sorry for thinking too much, l talk about my private stuff once in a blue moon. it's just accumulation of several events that has been gradually barring me from moving on up, but l won't be negatively nihilistic. l'm trying to break it on through to the other side. at least l'm not a whiner, l'm kinda like Napoleon in that sense, that's all.
It's probably weird for me to say this since we've never met outside of the internet, but honestly I want to help you. Just know that I'll always be here if you ever want to talk about this, whether you want to do it IRL or in voice chat.
>l'm still not so soulless as to listen to your suffering when you are in need, so yeah, when you find yourself in time of troubles, tell me. l want to do it by voice chat or something tho, because it's more "alive" you know, if not it's better than convo irl tho.
Ah, well my life is pretty okay right now, but here's an anecdote. Last month, I spent the weekend at a friend's house with a bunch of other people my age, and the last night we were supposed to stay there, a fight broke out over something frankly pointless. I tried not to get involved, so I was just there watching this tragic scene, thinking that I'd much rather be speaking to you rather than be there.

Attached: 1550861848407.jpg (850x817, 81K)

>I want to help you
thank you, l think l make my shit together and there still remain two stuff, l'm getting to talk about one of the two to my closet friends, but the other is pretty much unspeakable, as they and l kinda sealed it. l want to talk about it to you when l go to France.
>this tragic scene
umm, have they peacemade again? 3 years ago l came close to strangling my friend's neck over how he'd treat his cat and we've been totally off since then, l think your friends' case is still better than mine?

Attached: 1552475462286.jpg (849x1200, 959K)

>thank you, l think l make my shit together and there still remain two stuff, l'm getting to talk about one of the two to my closet friends, but the other is pretty much unspeakable, as they and l kinda sealed it. l want to talk about it to you when l go to France.
Alright. I'm genuinely flattered that you want to tell me in particular about it.
>umm, have they peacemade again?
I didn't know them very well(they were guests like me), but I hear that they have, even though the fight ended with actual damage to the house. They were girls, by the way.
>3 years ago l came close to strangling my friend's neck over how he'd treat his cat and we've been totally off since then, l think your friends' case is still better than mine?
Animal abuse? How bad was it?

Attached: 1548155657645.jpg (1024x726, 116K)

>I'm genuinely flattered that you want to tell me in particular about it
yep, you don't know the context of how we were involved in the event, and you are decent, so l can talk with you about it easily.
>Animal abuse? How bad was it?
ah no, he was a foreigner and said he was going to abandon his cat he kept because he was moving to another room, so his irresponsibility for the animal really triggered me. l used to think l was emotionally dead till then
> I hear that they have
what a catfight, Marie Antoinette vs du Barry then. l wonder what made them so ballistic that they damaged the house...?

Attached: 1552402755370.jpg (236x250, 9K)

>yep, you don't know the context of how we were involved in the event, and you are decent, so l can talk with you about it easily.
Mm, please rely on me.
>ah no, he was a foreigner and said he was going to abandon his cat he kept because he was moving to another room, so his irresponsibility for the animal really triggered me. l used to think l was emotionally dead till then
Ah yeah, that's very shitty. Did you have a real fight, like physically?
I actually "co-own" a dog with my brother. He keeps her most of the time, and when he goes off somewhere he leaves her to me. Your friend sounds like he was too lazy to find a solution like this.
>what a catfight, Marie Antoinette vs du Barry then.
エクザクトマン...
>l wonder what made them so ballistic that they damaged the house...?
Love stuff. You know girls.

Attached: 1446734810397.jpg (1200x1440, 499K)

What the fuck is this thread.

>Did you have a real fight, like physically?
umm yes, l was playing football so this kind of stuff happened sometimes. also when l was abroad
>dog
ooo you told me about it like 1 month ago, l remember you received her with your gf in hs
>Love stuff. You know girls
ahh je vois
t. vierge

Attached: CjJlJClUoAETb63.jpg (1200x842, 270K)

>umm yes, l was playing football so this kind of stuff happened sometimes. also when l was abroad
W-wait what? Could it be that you're actually a fighter?
Also I understand fights breaking out in football games, but abroad? How come?
>ooo you told me about it like 1 month ago, l remember you received her with your gf in hs
Yeah. My brother was living at home then though, and he wanted to take her with him when he moved out, and since the dog loved him the most I had to allow it. I still keep her 30% of the time though.

Attached: x1080-fvU.jpg (1440x1080, 113K)

>W-wait what? Could it be that you're actually a fighter?
oh no lol, sometimes a mere scuffle developed into a horrible physical tackle in a match, so it's not really a real fight
>Also I understand fights breaking out in football games, but abroad? How come?
ah for example when l was in China l argued with a bike taxy driver over how much l'd pay (mostly because of language barrier), and we grabbed each other's neck, eventually he threatened me to hit me with a huge iron lock for the bike so l compromised. l had some trouble in Iran too but let me not talk about it today. speaking of Iran l still haven't shown you pics of my travel lel
>dog
umm heartwarming, l already have 弟 so he's kinda like my pet. she brings back lots of recollections, l think? l'd like to hear about it if you want to, but hey j'ai sommeil lel, 寝ますね mon lapinou.

Attached: 1552503710273.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>ah for example when l was in China l argued with a bike taxy driver over how much l'd pay (mostly because of language barrier), and we grabbed each other's neck, eventually he threatened me to hit me with a huge iron lock for the bike so l compromised
That sounds scary. You're probably quite street smart though since you've traveled so much, I'm sure you know how to handle this kind of situation.
>speaking of Iran l still haven't shown you pics of my travel lel
You'll show them to me next time. This is completely on-topic too so this won't cause a problem.
>l already have 弟 so he's kinda like my pet.
Lel, cute.
>she brings back lots of recollections, l think? l'd like to hear about it if you want to, but hey j'ai sommeil lel, 寝ますね mon lapinou.
Yep, like that time I lived with her in Lyon for a month while she was still a baby. I'll tell you about it next time, for now you need to have a good night of rest. *snuggles in bed with you*
おやすみ...

Attached: 1552321369972.jpg (1280x720, 63K)