Western Europeans, do you want to see Eastern Europe prosper?

Western Europeans, do you want to see Eastern Europe prosper?

Attached: 1551041752248.png (1731x894, 403K)

no

no

I want as many foreign countries to be low cost sex tourism spots as possible

I don't know. We have treated them very well, let them come to our countries for work, education and living. They have often exploited this, but sometimes not. However, if they were to become rich and we became poor, would they really return the favour? I don't think they would. But I don't know. So you tell me.

I'm a Central European but still I think I can share my view on my fellow eastern European neighbors.

So personally I'd like to see the Baltic countries, Belarus and Ukraine to prosper, as it would create an opportunity for our companies to expand into these markets, buy their production and maybe they wouldn't have to send their immigrants here so their families at home could make a living.

no
Fuck them

>if they were to become rich and we became poor,

It will never happen, don't worry. Eastern Europe's growth depends on the west completely.

>I'm a Central European
stop

Now you understand why eastern Europeans don't feel the EU treats them equally and right.

because you don't deserve it

fuck you
fuck the eu
and fuck europe in general

>and fuck europe in general
Wow so edgy and cool

Based and British

Attached: d4cd7095275b234991e424835aaca8e0.jpg (335x500, 59K)

Are these supposed to represent the historical achievements of the countries/regions in question? If they are, I can sort of understand Greece (philosophy + Spartans & Alexander the Great?) but Western Europe?!

current geopolitical situation

better question: what's up with that greek bear in t-shirt picture I keep seeing everywhere? Why are greeks obsessed with it?

no. they've always been poor, why should that change?

which one?

this one

Attached: bearpic.png (500x500, 16K)

It's a Russian meme and the guy who posts them is some euromutt whose mother was fucked by his Greek father. He's a racist and wants to kill everyone who isn't a blond Greek like him.

fuck you too, hope you get raped by a paki.

Attached: IMG_20190218_231122.jpg (524x525, 109K)

>Eastern Europeans don't feel the EU treats them equally and right because some guys were mean to me on the internet

Euro politicians are the same

everything to stop them from coming here

sure they want