Your country

>Your country
>Do you support all teams from your country in the Champions League when they play foreign teams?

England
Fuck no.

Attached: champions league.png (1067x1024, 35K)

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

I'm not Eurofag but I support the CATALANS !1!1 WE WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF LYON DOGS XDD

>supporting a team

Attached: 1539886879034.png (644x800, 15K)

I don't know this feel

no, but I just want Real Madrid to lose

why do muslims and blacks love Barça?

France
All but PSG

Teams from my country will never ever go to CL but if they did then no I wouldn't. Only my team matters.

Real madrid too. I'm pretty sure that every Algerian either supports Madrid or Barça. You have no idea dude. When it's el clasico time, streets become empty and you can hear people screaming when one of those teams score. Football is a religion in here.

I support the yankees hopefully we can beat the maple leafs

*BANG BANG*
CAM ON
*BANG BANG*
INGERLAND
*BANG BANG*
SCOR SAM
*BANG BANG*
FACKIN
*BANG BANG*
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALS
*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 46B69CDF-3655-4A09-B5D9-624A405B1A7D.jpg (1200x799, 149K)

Fuck no

Yeah of course but we’re having provincial chimpouts because eredivisie is rescheduling to give Ajax some rest

I support the teams Poles play in.

We have only 2 teams now.

>supporting any teams except for national ones
What is the point? You're literally just rooting for a random brand name.

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

I root against my team's rivals, I'm neutral towards the other teams

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: TSU.jpg (888x1199, 115K)

no, fuck Pilsen/Slavia

England
In general yes. My team doesn't ever play in Europe and we aren't rivals with any of the clubs that do, so I tend to root for English clubs in Europe (unless they are player teams weaker than them).

>imblying i watch s*ccer

Attached: 1537879641187.jpg (1024x768, 298K)