How do people in your cunt feel about exiting the EU?

How do people in your cunt feel about exiting the EU?

Attached: brexit.jpg (1080x3732, 766K)

Brexit means brexit has pretty much poisoned the well and euro skeptics aren't öyh öyhing so much anymore.

>I've never known Spain to be so pleased to serve us, they need us to come
Oy vey, fascinating visit into the british mind

many people wanted to leave before the media spammed us with 'brits are literally going to starve to death when they leave the eu'

Yes I like the Telegraph

Attached: telegraph.jpg (1080x4080, 755K)

>uk
>self-sufficient

Attached: 1548947755340.gif (487x815, 587K)

The Spanish economy genuinely does rely on tourism though.

... are finnshits even capable of communication?

>that top comment

Brexiters are mentally ill

Attached: maradona.jpg (340x400, 103K)

he's right tho

Since it's going to be a no deal brexit, how much will it cost to shag a slag after the pound goes the way of the ruble?

As I've said before, the UK is the 2nd best economy in the EU, where the rest of the major states are borderline recession, molasses economies and dependents. There will be some short term pain as the UK figures out alternate trade arrangements but ultimately there is nothing to be gained from tying yourself to a draconian, overarching political entity masquerading as a trade federation and acting at odds with the democratic national interests of your people. The UK managed just fine without the EU before and what we are experiencing here is a battering of state-globalist media propaganda and hysteria because they know it's far worse for the EU that the UK is leaving.

I just want them to fucking leave, this brexit voting was 3 fucking years ago... please go and stay out.

great post user, i like how you filled the content gaps with funny phrases instead

>he seriously doubts Britain will end up like Moldova after Brexit
All banks will move to Paris or Dublin and the UK will officially become a protectorate of the US

you know there just be less people to bail you out know

bailing corrupt countries is a mistake

The UK will try and become a banking heaven, all the Remainer londonites will enjoy the same amount of luxury while the impoverished Leaver areas will suffer from manufacturing jobs leaving and degradation of worker and product standards.

It takes 2 years for article 50 to be in effect so it's been out of their control.

I agree, we should instead just launch a reconquista and drive out the arabs back to north africa

Ron "watch the donimos fall" Warren is exactly how I imagine the average brexit voter looks like, a 60+ boomer who will be dead before the real consequences of brexit hits.

>as a fellow evropean, i am DEEPLY upset by their goverments blah blah blah
häng dig

Don't know what is it with boomer writing style that makes them so noticeable.

Attached: nodeal.jpg (1080x4936, 813K)

>the strong euro
>weeps in D-Mark

>tfw live right on the border
>in the same city in which the troubles started in
>in the same country in which every trashy neighbourhood has either british or irish flag colours painted on their curbs to mark their territory
>in the same country that hasn't had a devolved government in 786 days
>in the same country which is the poorest and most shitholiest constituent country of any in the uk
>in the same country in which 90% of children go to a religion-segregated school
>in the same county in which most protestants vote for the protestant party and most catholics vote for the catholic party
>tfw everyone i know voted to remain
>tfw everyone i know drives over the border regularly
>tfw everyone i know understands what's going to happen if there's no deal brexit
These mainlanders are clueless

Attached: 1538215830765.jpg (629x505, 113K)

agree

DEUS VULT

>tfw France will soon be a British colony

On a scale from 0 to Simon Marlow, how delusional is the average Brit?

oh no, you're gonna lose your potatoes again, what a travesty, truly this is worse than hitler

Shouldn't have voted DUP

That's the thing, 71.9% of us didn't

Attached: please mrs foster.png (640x285, 9K)