Daily Japanese Thread DJT #2160

DJT is a Japanese language 勉強スレ for anyone interested in the language, anime, manga, visual novels, light novels and Japanese video games.
Japanese speakers learning English are welcome, too.

READ THE GUIDE linked below before asking how to learn Japanese:
itazuraneko.neocities.org/
djtguide.neocities.org/
Check the Cornucopia of Resources before asking where to download X or Y:
itazuraneko.neocities.org/library/cor.html
djtguide.neocities.org/cor.html

Archive of older threads: desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/Daily Japanese Thread/

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1495513287039.png (1234x1089, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cc8SSbWriOU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_equivalents_of_adjectives#-yaka_na_adjectives
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

皆さんはこのネズミの名前を選ぶことを手伝ってくれませんか

Attached: name.png (694x926, 1.2M)

Nazrin

ネズミを殺すべきである

Attached: 1477428705617.jpg (600x443, 85K)

Mandelblit

お断る

殺すんだ

Attached: 1421383460241.gif (318x161, 456K)

お断るってば
二度と私に返事しないで

Attached: talk.png (414x587, 244K)

リチャードギア

今頃初めて "じゅう" は "Jew" を代理に書いて

返事

Attached: 1547922944582.jpg (640x727, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cc8SSbWriOU
皆ハッピー

>There are a number of na adjectives ending in 〜やか -yaka, particularly for subjective words (compare -i adjectives ending in -shii). This is believed to be a combination of two suffixes 〜や -ya and 〜か -ka, where -ya mean "softness" and -ka meant "apparent, visible" (similar to modern 〜そう -sō, which is also followed by 〜な), hence the combination -ya-ka meant "appears somewhat ..., looks slightly ...". This was believed to have been used in the Nara era, and have become particularly popular in the Heian period, but is no longer productive.[2] In some cases the original word is now only used (or almost always used) in the -yaka form, such as 鮮やか aza-yaka "vivid, brilliant", 穏やか oda-yaka "calm, gentle", and 爽やか sawa-yaka "fresh, clear", while in other cases the word is used in isolation, such as 雅 miyabi "elegant, graceful", which is used alongside 雅やか miyabi-yaka "elegant, graceful", and in other cases a related word also exists, such as 賑やか nigi-yaka "bustling, busy" and the verb 賑わう nigi-wau "be bustling, be busy". The most basic of these is 賑やか nigi-yaka "bustling, busy", but many of these are everyday words. Due to the -yaka being originally a suffix, it is written as okurigana, even though the compound word may now be a fixed unit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_equivalents_of_adjectives#-yaka_na_adjectives

Attached: vocaloid164.png (1920x1080, 617K)

I'd like an answer to this as well
that sentence hurts my brain

Attached: lovelive289c.jpg (2046x2024, 2.02M)

>生産側は一層の機械化と第三国への生産比率のアップを示唆されている
That this implies an increased ratio of production being moved to another, third country and an even higher level of mechanization on the production side
>と思わないとならない
Is what one must think
>と思います。
Is what I think.

I believe that it is necessary to view this as a sign that a higher level of mechanization and increased ratio of total production being moved to another, third country is inevitable for producers.

Attached: 1551470953844.jpg (500x583, 62K)

カマボコ
刳味

Why can't it be summer already so I can dedicate myself to Japanese

Attached: 1539657061969.jpg (142x203, 21K)

what's stopping you, studies?

Yes
I want to study Japanese more but I already feel like I'm not putting enough effort into my actual studies

Attached: 1524985777784.jpg (1280x720, 313K)

体当たり

晩御飯は天ぷらうどん
だるくて料理する気にならない

Attached: zombielandsaga212.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Then why not just switch your studies to Japanese/Chinese? The ultimate weeb move! :^)

>i don't know what weeb means

Is there a way to get yomichan to automatically input whether a word is a noun, adj, verb, etc? It's a real pain to manually type [Na-adjective, Noun] etc for every new word I add.

Should do it with {glossary} using jmdict

Oh I'm using glossary-brief. I'll try without the brief.

I am watching an anime with Japanese subs that I gave up on like a month ago and it's not incomprehensible mumbo jumbo yet I still can't accept that I've made any progress. Love being retarded tbqh.

Well it half works, gives me (adj-na, n, JMdict (English)) which is pretty ugly but I guess it's a free addon so I can't complain. Thanks.

>Love being retarded tbqh.
You merely adopted ignorance. I was born in it, molded by it

おやすみ

Attached: 1545335494060.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

Attached: zvezda89.jpg (834x685, 364K)

Attached: kemurikusa72.png (500x500, 183K)

死ぬなよ
死んではならん
死なせるつもりはない

それらは、形容詞から形容動詞語幹名詞となるsuffixについてやね
同じく「清らか」や「明らか」の「-raka」も押さえておきたいね
これは、ク・シク活用の古語形容詞のカリ活用の現代版
もっとも汎用されるのは、漢語つまり中国語からのloan wordに使用される「的」で、これは近代の英語からの外来語も含め全ての名詞相当語を形容動詞化できる

Attached: 007401.jpg (510x286, 23K)