They give us a bad rep

it's like the romanian gypsies and white romanians case

Attached: 1200px-Latin_America_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1200x1200, 272K)

Why are despacitos so peaceful? The territorial changes haven’t been on a european or Asian scale. What, Peru and Bolivia lost a little piece of coastline? Ecuador lost a little chunk to Peru? Sure Paraguay got fucked but they did that to themselves

How come we give you bad reputation? We're not even part of the same semantic field. You're celtic-visigoth-vandal-viking aryans and European and you have nothing to do with latino monkeys.

Attached: miss-universo-latinas.jpg (513x287, 32K)

>white
>romanians

you speak our language

shut up mutt , every problem in the world is directly/indirectly caused by you

Latinos are friendlier and more hospitable than spainshits.

They're too busy fighting civil wars to consider external ones, and nobody really wants the return of things like Gran Colombia or the United Provinces of Central America because they know it would just make things worse

Every Spanish exchange student I've met at uni has looked straight up latino. Once, I offended one by asking him which part of latam he's from.

This
>shut up mutt , every problem in the world is directly/indirectly caused by you
This

Without all of us Spain would be even more irrelevant. Our existence is what keeps your language alive internationally

other europeans laugh at us because of you,everything is your fault , burrito , build that wall , taco etc

Spaniards are extremely rude for Latin American standards.

>Be me
>Working at hotel
>Spaniard old man: hey you Juanito! Do you know some place where can I find actual good bread? I haven't find good bread in this shitty country. Your bread is fucking gross tío
>Me: W-What? I-I.... d-don't k-know...
>Spaniard old man: WHAT??!!!!
>Me: I don't know sir, let me check
>*Cries in the bathroom*

Kek is this you?

Attached: 6597E1E6-4BCE-48E9-9EAD-CD974FD67878.jpg (477x477, 50K)

lmao based viejo facha
knew one of those who usually travelled to africa for business, didn't know how to speak english and called everyone negro

wtf juanito you are keeping all the bread for yourself REEEEEEEEEEE

We learned that all from you.

Burritos and Tacos are good though

I went to a Mexican restaurant, and they had like a build your own burrito thing. It was like a Chipotle on steroids. And then they had a side bar full of different sauces and sauteed stuff. I never ate so much in one sitting.

First of all

>Romanians
>White

Second of all, we already get a bad name without their help.

We literally dindu nuffin

Attached: 1526776909949.png (600x600, 240K)

You're a literal WHO?, such an irrelevant country. So who fucking cares about your reputation?

Yes xD
Fucking Spaniard cunt

Attached: tenor.gif (320x320, 1.86M)

Spaniards somehow
manage to be lazier than latinshits