Be young good-looking billionaire

>be young good-looking billionaire
>picks la globlina italiana with a weird ass voice

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jlxX0phpEOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>billionaire

>implying he was a billionaire when they met

she cute
youtube.com/watch?v=jlxX0phpEOY

>calls young pretty girls "goblins" online
>"why dont i have a gf"

>dump your gf of 7 years for some gold digger
would you?

I have this theory that she is a tranny who did voice surgery.
I think this because they don't have any kids, how is this possible? They're dating for a long ass time and no kids yet.

he has a negroid nose lol

Only if she was a model nearing the end of her prime and knows that she can't do any better.

Are nords even white?

She is really ugly

Can someone explain why his hair became brown over time? It looked beautiful and blond, why did he have to dye his hair darker?

>he doesnt think pewdiepie has a weird voice
wtf

>dumping your gf of 7 years for some 30 year old worn-out whore
are you dumb?
if you're gonna date/marry a gold digger at least pick some 18 year old

Pathetic. Never get used up women. I would never share a vagina with someone

why is she so ugly ? to be honest pewdiepie doesn't have an option, if he dumps her he is fucked because everyone will shit on him for doing so, he should demonize her first if he wants to get rid of her, i feel like he is being forced to marry the ugly italian goblina.

>All about having a gf is the looks
The absolute stte of the incels

>rich
>white
>first world country
>having kids
top lel

t. w*man enabler
you'll be stuck massaging the feet of some goblina landwhale while I have perfect 2d

Attached: 1550066406390.jpg (960x492, 56K)

His hair is brown, he looks like a fag when dyes it blond

No

Attached: nords.jpg (1000x1003, 830K)

>w*men appreciate with age
not how it works. everything about the w*man decays with time. you should be looking to sell as soon as you can.

It is over.

Attached: D1B62F49-A474-4BA7-A7FC-37C79E096E35.jpg (280x280, 7K)

She is not even ugly, she is at least a 6,5/10, OP just posted a bad picture.
Her voice is really weird though

itt: incels

>while I have perfect 2d

Attached: 1551377969976.jpg (250x186, 8K)

It's because he's only 1m75 a.k.a. a manlet in a country of rather tall people

t. soyko kukovic

I honestly find w*men below the 80th percentile repulsive. Imagine having to contend with a 3dpd that is not only unattractive looks wise but also shits, pisses, farts and costs money.

t. jealous french bitch finding out Italian women are superior

Attached: smug apu.jpg (699x485, 60K)

virgin incel confirmed

If you think pewdiepie has ever said or done anything funny you don't have a sense of humor

>manlet
>virgin
>poorfag
>autist
>skinny nerd
>hot dog salesman
this was pewds when he met Marzia, she is and remains way out of his league

bitch mammi

but 2d is not real, it is not physically real, real women may be terrible, very very terrible but there are some exceptions, even if not, real is better than not real, grow up weeb.

yeah no shit, did I fuckin stutter?

git yer w*mANO apologist shit back to

she's at least a 9/10 and much better looking than he is
debate me

See you are perfectly right

this, his stupid ylyl and meme review bullshit is reddit to the core, and his fanbase is unironically children and braindead zoomers, he fake laughs and his "sense of humor" is stale and unfunny as fuck.

Maybe she cooks nice pastas and pizzas

>real
define "real" bitch

2d is real enough when I look at it during my daily wank

Trannies clocked.

>when you get to be a reality star in your life as a by product
damn

Kek

now compare this to Marzia

>virgin
>pretty
>proud Roman heritage instead of snownigger barbarian stock
>better job than him
>rich family
>feminine
>likes to cook
>likes wearing dresses

can you touch it ? can you put your dick in it ? can you beat it ? can you kill it ? if not it is not real.

Pew News can be insightful though.

are you the guy who walks around in sand outside his house during the night?

he was a beta when she met him and they've been together for a long ass time

>pretty
no

memes aside what did this motherfucker did to deserve such luck? why cant this thing happen to me

he got away with saying "death to all jews" on camera. pretty sure he can get away with dumping some goblina

he will stop being relevant when the t series meme gets stale.

By that logic you're not real either.

>Latvian philosophers

How can I bring power, wealth and GLORY, to my NORDIC homeland and brothers?

Attached: 1551634328918.gif (460x258, 1.88M)

He doesn't seem to have good social skills with women.

And remember the state of pewds when they met. He was kinda bad looking, out of college, selling hotdogs, screaming to a computer screen... the only good thing he had for him is that his family seems to have money but so does Marzia's.

Love is not only looks, that's why I'm a manlet (not bad looking tho) and somewhat got a lithuanian qt doing erasmus. We like each other company and there is attractivness

he didn't actually say death to all jews, he payed some pajeets to do it for him, also he can only get away with such shit so many, saying nigger on pubg, saying death to jews, he will eventually fuck up again, and maybe another time after that, he can probably recover from fucking up again and again and pull off some shit, but he still gets a couple million views on his daily videos with almost 90million subs, his channel is dying and he is getting old, both in age and in the fact that his viewers are mindless children that laugh at whatever he says is funny, he really gets on my nerves.
yes

refute me

C

Attached: 1536917431584.png (1000x928, 128K)

He has said it too, there's a webm that Jow Forumstards love to post when he says it. It's literally "pewdiepie here, death to all jews, I really opened my eyes to white power, I think we need to do something about this" but said with a humorous ironic undertone.

>he didn't actually say death to all jews, he payed some pajeets to do it for him, also he can only get away with such shit so many, saying nigger on pubg, saying death to jews, he will eventually fuck up again, and maybe another time after that, he can probably recover from fucking up again and again and pull off some shit, but he still gets a couple million views on his daily videos with almost 90million subs, his channel is dying and he is getting old, both in age and in the fact that his viewers are mindless children that laugh at whatever he says is funny, he really gets on my nerves.
yikes lay off the meth dude. End your sentences from time to time. Helps with the blood pressure

are you saying i cant be killed ? im flattered but it is not true, it is very hard though, someone tried to kill me once.

What, you can't infer the end of sentences without proper punctuation?

I can't kill you. I can't put my dick in you either. Unless you care to prove me wrong that is.

Attached: 20190124_235303.jpg (308x159, 26K)

You don't understand something. If you are a person that became incredibly successful all your human relationships that come afterwards are colored by your wealth and success. You begin to value your old friends and partners more since they are people that knew and liked you before you made it because with everyone else there will always be that nagging feeling in the back of your head that things are not genuine.

Technically you can't be killed from your perspective.

do you actually read text line by line, word by word like in kindergarten?

Attached: 1512142398771.png (625x773, 112K)

>102736858
alright no more (You)s for you

Attached: 1550494798615.png (645x773, 11K)

her voice is cute at this point

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

no please habibi i will never hurt u again

Attached: ace.png (605x385, 507K)

That's probably why he stays with her since he knows she's not a gold digger. I still think she's way better looking than him.

>proud Roman heritage instead of snownigger barbarian stock
fucking based

This is probably the right explanation. Still he can impregnate some gold digging whore who doesn't love him but will still bear children who will love him.

who you gonna LARP as this time, Vytautas?

Attached: 1517070463237.png (420x486, 351K)

>a lithuanian qt doing erasmus
i knew that erasmus chicks are whores, but good for you anyway

theyre a cute couple and marzia is super beautiful

Attached: pewdiepiemarzia5.jpg (1080x1081, 83K)

>children gonna love him
that's far from guaranteed

thread full of virgin freaks
tfu

As someone who lives in a nation with an actual history and not one that was trampled upon for literal centuries before it came out as a modern invention in 1918.

Attached: 1510752437435.jpg (900x900, 202K)

Agreed. She seems like a dream. Very feminine, autistic and shy.

The truth is that they are looksmatch. They are both above average in attractiveness but not perfect models. Her jaw is a bit too broad and he has a long face while being the king of manlets. Seriously they are meant for each other. It's almost comical in a way.

Thing is he knew her before he was a billionaire and that play a big part in trusting her I imagine. She is terribly mediocre I agree

white people hair becomes darker with time.
age 0-13 light yellow/white, then it slowly becomes darker, into brown.

>Millionaire
>Lives in Brighton

Attached: 1541183387674.png (714x810, 87K)

so you're gonna larp as belarussians?

Attached: 1504988155082.jpg (666x800, 199K)

Is this Felix's future?

Attached: 1552167302821.jpg (1080x1920, 652K)

he's fuck you rich though

Pewds has the problem that he is a class A e-celeb. He can't go live his normal life in a big city without getting recognized several times a day. That's the primary reason why he is planning to move to Japan because in Japan no one ever recognizes him.

Again you guys are looking at his life from the lense of normal people.

>WE
Suddenly your animosity towards me is starting to make sense, Vasya Karūms.

Attached: 2cbe0446b82a498d804204f79582dffa7b8b1febd2a77a82b8a0330d171418dd.jpg (806x1024, 112K)

They both are

20 mil is not fuck you money

It's enough for a semi comfortable retirement.

You caught me, I'm not actually Latvian. I am 1/64 Estonian hapa.

Attached: 1551014711789.jpg (960x682, 44K)

Theory: Marzia is a rape victim.
>Why do you say that? There is literally nothing to suggest that!
There is plenty.
1. She contacted Felix when she was relatively attractive and he was poor, ugly, weak, beta, a gamer.
2. She acts cute, she is/was insecure and it is very obvious. She is shy and has massive issues. Everyone can see that.
3. Tattoos. Absolute sign of being mentally fucked up.
4. She won't have children despite Felix wanting to have kids. In recent videos Felix has been saying "I want kids so I can mess with them" etc. However, in one of their Sims gameplays on Marzia's channel Felix talks about having kids and Marzia snaps at him "What makes you think we're going to have kids?". This leaves Felix completely quiet for a few seconds and it clearly hit him.

Now of course it could just mean that Felix is a cuck soiboi who lets her cheat on him.
This theory is further supported by the fact that Felix looks like your typical soiboi, loves reddit, is a massive bitch and probably feels very grateful to Marzia for wanting to be his gf when he was still very much a pathetic loser.

But I don't think that's the case because Marzia seems like the kind of girl who hates sex. I think that it is entirely possible that Felix is still a virgin and Marzia won't let him fuck her, that's why he wants to get married, he's hoping to finally lose his v-card. I believe she won't have children with him just because she doesn't want to be pregnant. If they ever do get children they will use a surrogate.

So, the only conclusion I can come to is that she was raped.
It explains the tattoos, the insecurities, the hatred of sex and the choosing of a weak male who is incapable of hurting her.

Attached: marzia.jpg (260x194, 8K)

Italian women have thin mid sections which makes giving birth especially painful for them, particularly so if the child is Swedish(or Black which may very well be the case in this situation)

Perhaps yeah

> "What makes you think we're going to have kids?". This leaves Felix completely quiet for a few seconds and it clearly hit him.

I feel sorry for the poor bastard of this is true

>or Black which may very well be the case in this situation
kek

I could not think of a more truly horrifying revelation.

Attached: 1498428684981.png (754x692, 1.1M)

Her being Italian does not explain it at all.

She acts all innocent and cute but really, we can see the tattoos. The tattoos at first may make us think that yes she is being gangbanged by black men, but because she hates sex she can't do that. The only conclusion is that she was raped, most likely as a young child.

Yeah, other people in the comments also noticed it. Poor guy, and he won't be able to leave Marzia for someone better because he thinks he owes her for dating him when he was ugly and she will probably kill herself if he leaves her.

Pretty sure they talked about kids in their engagement video