Dutch teenagers go to sleep by 9pm

dutch teenagers go to sleep by 9pm

Attached: 1536170899542.jpg (641x530, 41K)

American teenagers drive cars at the age of 15 but can't drink by 21.

Dutch adults too. I want to tuck in a big Dutchboy and kiss him on the forehead as he drifts away into sleep.

i go to sleep at 6pm everyday

BRIT LADS KEEP THEM AWAKE TILL 3AM
NA NA NA

>Having dinner at 5 PM is not unusual in the Netherlands.
>The Dutch are not particularly known to be the most spontaneous, warm and flexible people. Everything is planned and unannounced visits are rare. This is engraved in Dutch culture, where time is considered valuable and being late is considered rude. Even informal parties have ending times that indicate when the guests should leave.

Attached: 1536170899542.jpg (632x519, 48K)

>Having dinner at 5 PM is not unusual in the Netherlands.

Is that considered an early dinner in Amerifat? Cause where I live, the canonical time for the main meal of the day is noon...

>but can't drink by 21.
Yeah that really stopped all of us.

I'm 21 and I sleep at 8pm

How do you purchase alcohol then?

I ate then as a kid.
No it's not for many people due to long commutes, 8 hour days, 30 to 60 minute lunches, and errands. I left 730 this morning and even though I'm going straight home wont be back home till 630 probably.

Oh we steal our parents, get fake IDs, go to ghetto stores that dont card or pay some degenerate to buy us alcohol.

i wasnt even in primary school when i tried alcohol first time
i always thought it weird that people have schedules for when to eat or sleep
i just do it whenever

every group of friends has that one kid that has endless supply of alcohol for some reason, or that one kid who turns 17 and looks 21 so he gets it easily. One time I went with the kid who got 24 packs of beers for us. He literally just walked into the store, grabbed the beer on display, and walked out without paying.

>i just do it whenever
based. i have been arguing with my grandma over this for years. hunger is your body's natural way of telling you when it's time to eat. why would anyone need a schedule.

May be the reason they look like actual teens and not like 38 years old at 19 like the American ones.

Attached: 1551470471260-int.jpg (1522x880, 365K)

my parents gave up on trying to reason with me
now everyone thinks im a manchild, but what can you do

Whenever my dad and I see people eating in restaurants before 7:30 we call them "the dutch"

>that feel when i was conscious of my manlet height as a teenager
>started sleeping earlier at 9pm on purpose

Grew to be 185 cm and taller than my zoomer brother

that's normal OP, for anyone that wants to be ready for the next day, so as to be focused for all the work that is required at school and elsewhere.

If you're the sort that wants to avoid responsibility, shirk accountability, and waste time then by all means have fun into the wee hours every night and ignore your obligations.

>go to Dutch party
>designated leaving time arrives
>don't leave

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

D E V I L I S H

Who the fuck told you that?

yikes what a nerd lol

Americans teenagers have curfew

Attached: 1528461787371.png (300x300, 121K)

Remindes me of the sims 2

>Having dinner at 5 PM
This is strange? Never would have known.

Attached: 1532645458423.gif (234x194, 1.75M)

This is basically all true, although I'd say 1800 is the most common dinner time. Is it really that different in other cultures?

Same down here