Why does every brazilian dress this way?

why does every brazilian dress this way?

Attached: brazil-kids.jpg (1440x873, 403K)

Ah so these are the tanned and sporty Brazilian beauties ive been hearing about...

Stop bullying favelados

>picole 0,50 cents

FAKE.

no they're two poor kids are you blind?
they're like 7

Attached: street-children-in-the-rodoviaria-district-of-downtown-rio-de-janeiro-picture-idsb10067493p-001.jpg (1024x973, 606K)

>it's hot
>put on cheap shorts
>don't put on a shirt
>???
>profit!

kek, based post

>this confuses the american

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.95M)

Because they are poor

the ground is not even nice. Don't you get rocks stabbing into your feet all the time?

Not really, chinelos are comfy

>those girls will get pregnant in 2 or 3 years by those kids
based

they're only 0.001% of the brazilian population. Most brazilians look like a WWII aryan posterboy

Because Rio is hot and they live in favelas, retarded

>Most brazilians look like a WWII aryan posterboy

Except for São Paulo and South, Brazil is 99% Brown/Black

Did you know that 95% of euros went to São Paulo and the South because of the climate??

Dumbass

this dude >102741712 is the one holding the ball here

You know she had to do it to em

I've been to sao paulo and you are a bunch of quadroons/octoroons. even your so called whites have popping eyes or thick noses/lips. Can't speak for the south but I gyess is not far off either. You are just another latinos, like every single country on this side of the atlantic

Not everyone live in favelas here in Brazil,the guys on the pics are very poor. Places like São Paulo called New York of Brazil,and the South youll find more decent people.

Why do Brazilians go around the city shirtless? That's not common in Mexico.

I actually hate these because of the strap between the toes. I wear sandals that go over the foot instead.

He didn't say that there aren't a bunch of pardos in SP m8. But it's the 4th whitest state overall. I know it's hard for Jow Forumsniggers to understand, but brown people do not have a magical aura around them which makes everyone else not white.

I take off my shirt all the time when it's hot.

Because it's comfy

In Brazil, as in almost every country, there is a division of beauty heavily influenced by social class. While there may be attractive lower class man/woman you are more likely to find them in the urban middle/elite class since they can afford a healthier lifestyle. It is generally related to the prevalence of sport practice centers and gyms in higher class neighborhoods. You can also argue that, like in the US, the food dessertsplay a big role in shaping the diets of lower class residents. ,However unlike the US fast food is not consumed in the same amount since a balanced meal like quentinhas(freshly made complete meals that include cereals, proteins, salad and carbohydrates) retail at around 3 USD to 10 USD (if you like to be fancy). For this reason there is a lower rate of obesity in Brazil (of course they have increase because lard-cooking american-style fast food restaurants keep opening stores in newly built malls).

guess which state is that?
*bling* *bling*
yes, it's São Paulo

they ate too many .50c picole pops

Because, unlike mexico, culture is not as strict as in the aspect of clothing. I am Mexican and lived in the coast of guerrero and seen people unironically wearing black jeans in the middle of the summer because everyone is so afraid of what everyone else thinks. Here in rio you can walk through a fancy neighborhood and see rich people wearing flip flops and shorts.

Huh, is Mexico really into vanity like that? I didn't know.

Only in cities. In more rural/semi-urban areas, people go barefoot if it's hot outside, even on the street/road and shirtless too if they're not wearing a tank.

Most people will talk shit if you're dressed poorly (As in you're dirty or smell), otherwise they wont care in my experience. Men tend to not care at all

To be fair, my grandmother is fully autismal about me even just going out to the bakery in simpler stay-at-home clothes and sandals.

How is being careless and unfashionable a good thing? No wonder your country sucks

those are the people calling me a shitskin in a third world. Brazil unironically looks like a tenth world hellhole compared to Arabia. JUST FUCKING LOL!

Attached: 1534271028980.jpg (235x250, 10K)

>goatfucker bant

They're into cannibalism too

>I care about fashion
soyjak_with_gaping_mouth.png

t. tenth worlder

Attached: hue hue hue hue.png (410x1106, 248K)

>implying the brazilian empire was respected and not a puppet of british interests
>Unironically thinking that the brazilian empire was the peak of development when Dom pedro II ignored Mauá's intentions of building good railroads
>Beliving in the monarchist bullshit that the empire was somehow "catholic" when Dom pedro I&II deliverately ignored the pope's recommendations leading to catholics siding with the military

Brazilian niggers are dumber and more violent than ours. And they don't work, none of them, not a single fucking Brazilian niggers works, ever.

t. brainlet

Uhhh you mist not know to many Americans.
>I actually hate these because of the strap between the toes
Same

Mine is exactly the same. I am using it right now

Enjoy your foot problems, monkey man

What do you mean??

How did the blacks end up in Brazil????

Flip flops are notoriously bad for giving people terrible foot problems as they age. At least get some supports in there.

post the webmd

Brazil and the Caribbean were the biggest transatlantic slave customers at the peak of its time. Slaves were lucky, if you want to look at it that way, to come to the united states or brazil. The Caribbean was where people were worked to death for sugar.

oh so you ALL dress like niggers

the whole country use this, we are experts in flip-flops, the majority here are just fine with their foots

top kek unironically yes tbqh

Why yes I do let my mom dress me in my favorite cargo shorts and tees!

Attached: 3929E132-E0BB-45AC-A1EB-E6734D0641ED.png (644x800, 15K)

I did not know about it. But why are there so many blacks in Brazil and so few in the USA?

Attached: 1530314671096.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Why the complain on to wear shirtless and flip flops?

Attached: Confraternização.jpg (1080x810, 112K)

Slavery because the natives died out in a disease apocalypse, and then kept dying out in repeated plagues and just couldn't regenerate their numbers fast enough for Spanish and Portugese lust for gold, silver and chocolate. And they also needed slaves that could work in the tropical environment.

So using the existing Muslim slave networks, and taking them over, niggers got imported en masse.

imagine the smell...

Probably not bad because we shower a lot and have the habit of taking a toothbrush if we're spending the day out.

Because Whites populated America and niggers were only ever even 50% of the population in Mississippi, and less in all the other slave states. America was populated by whites and populated heavily thanks to the climate and other things being similar to Europe. Like, take all the rivers save the Danube that are east of Berlin, and now they are naturally all part of the same river system, and the climate is more like Western Europe than Russia.

Brazil only had a small section that was favorable to white settlement, Argentina had the best land for that, with Chile coming in a distant 2nd.

In 1950, the USA had 120 million people, 90% majority White, majority of those being Northern European. Brazil 51 million people at the same time.

For the USA, after the White Baby Boom post war, all demographic growth was from spic immigration and the explosive growth of the Southern poor whites and the blacks, and generally the explosive growth of niggers in general. Niggers had a stable and declining population population before civil rights and food stamps. But pre 1945, the American demographics growth was from an expanding population and European immigration

Brazil on the other hand saw enormous population growth thanks to the post-war Green Revolution and making some use of the internal mountainous area that they couldn't before, and it was only very late in the 1800s that they adopted a White preferenced immigration policy, before that it was just hordes of niggers ruled over by Meds

>The Caribbean was where people were worked to death for sugar.
It was the same in Brazil, our male slaves rarely lived more than a few years due to the awful conditions in the sugarcane fields. Which is why most of our blacks/pardos have only mother-side African DNA.

Basically, Brazil was nigger town before the war with a small smattering of white people, and they expanded from that base, instead of being a supermajority white

The color or race of the woman and the level of education has also shown to influence the fact of not having children. In 2013, among European women aged 15 to 49 years, 41.5% had no children, while among African women, the percentage was 35.8%.

The proportional difference is even greater among European women compared to African 25–29 years. While the proportion among European women childless was 48.1% among African women was 33.8%.

Regarding education, among women 15–49 years of age with more than eight years of schooling, 44.2% had no children in 2013, while among those with up to seven years of study this figure was 21.6%.

Schooling among women 25–29 years has shown an even greater disparity. Among the less educated, 16.3% had no children, while among the more educated 54.5% had no children. The proportion of women aged 45 to 49 without children was 8.2% in 2013 among those with less education and 15.1% among those with more years of schooling

And welfare and free food to niggers etc etc

Comfy, tbqh

It's quite the opposite, actually: I had foot problems and doctors recommended I wear flip-flops to make my feet normal.

Thank you, based and informative U.S. poster!

Attached: 10_markkaa_suomi.jpg (939x476, 126K)

Brazil doesn't have a winter, it has an Autumn at best, and only in the most southern parts

I live in a small Siberian town and have never seen black people, so I find it interesting and exotic.

Nah, in the south we do have a winter. The climate here is brety much like the Americans South.

Attached: World_Koppen_Map.png (4250x2815, 2.09M)

American Deep South has had a very mild winter for the last 30 years, with only a few storms for exception. Every state with a Gulf border has had crappy halfassed winters for a while now.

So really its just a cold Autumn with an occasional snow.

Bless your cotton socks

imagine the smell

?

Northeast is whiter than 90% of Spanish America lel

Attached: 1468689283286.jpg (1602x895, 729K)

Poor people are poor
News!!!

OP is arab or spic. Don't need to be mad.

USA received 32 million euros and you can show pictures with tons os brownies and blacks.
And??

Doesnt change the fact that São Paulo and the South received 4,2 million euros

No, your fucking retarded, those people dont speak english because they are poor as fuck
People who call you goatfucker here are upper-middle class people with light skin

Brazil is a racial hierarchy, like USA, dumbass

I went to an engineering college that had a lot of pajeet students. Most of them wore flip flops even during the winter for some reason. The smell was horrible and the crusty sight was worse

Tem branco fenotipicamente em qualquer lugar do país. Não sei porque memeiam tanto com isso. Pica é de João Pessoa.

Attached: manifestacao_pb_joao_pessoa.jpg (1700x1065, 803K)

Being Euro is not the same as being white, retarded.
Did already went to Southern Europe??
But yes, people in São Paulo and South generally have a lighter skin than people in the rest of the country
And yes, you know that São Paulo and the South received tons of dark northeasterners since 1970

Only in Jow Forums. The look is the only thing that matters.

In Italy and Iberia you can find people who are literally brown, retarded. A lot in fact. Pardos like Cristiano Ronaldo

Coronelism is still a thing

>Did already went to Southern Europe??

Of course he never went to Southern Europe.

wagie’s a little ragie I see

I'm really ashamed of brazilians in this thread. Now i know why everyone here hates us...

>102750861 (You)
>br cuckposter's opinion
in the trash it goes

Slaves in Brazil generally died without reproduct themselves unlike the slaves in USA.
Why?
Because moortuguese dominanted the slave trade and for Brazil slaves were cheap so the owners didnt give a shit for them

Are you really e asking this??

even being poor af this kids will live much more happier lives than all of us here

Because USA imported 32 million euros while Brazil imported only 4,5 million and they went basically to São Paulo and the South.

Rest of the country is made basically of mixed people like any part in Latam

I did not know anything about it and thought that black people were always lived in Brazil.

But why has the Brazil population grown so quickly?

>HUR DUR SOUTH WHITE, SP WHITE, BRAZIL WHITE, MEU CU WHITE
>HUR DUR EUROPEAN THIS EUROPEAN THAT

brazilians here looks like just a bunch of angry kids, and that is just... disappointing

Because USA imported 32 million euros while Brazil imported only 4,5 million and they went basically to São Paulo and the South.

Rest of the country is made basically of mixed people like any part in Latam

You can literally find 100% iberians who look pardos
Go to Southern Spain

t. angry kid

Brazilians blacks are actually more peaceful and less arrogants than burger niggers.

itt

Attached: 8847986B-D1B7-4A43-8379-0C671206D334.jpg (1000x600, 160K)

>Cristiano Ronaldo
Esse ai é tão pardo quanto Ariana Grande :^)

Attached: Nwfd1GN.jpg (1012x675, 130K)

i have seen white brazilian once but that's like 1 in million