6 BILLION VIEWS

bow down to your American overlords

Attached: 19-despacito.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwmSxM_YS3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=lwmSxM_YS3U

much better than despacito

>current year
>Puerto Rico is still not a state

it would upset the balance. 50 sounds cooler than 51.

You lied. This is worse

fuck you
this is great

>go to europe bar
>tell people i am from puerto rico
>they have no idea what it is

>go to europe bar
>tell people i am from spain
>"aaaaaaaaa DESPACITO!!"

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Dios mio

too much attention this week please stop making threads about us

Attached: 1521961625920.png (584x562, 276K)

Why do local artists become so popular. I remember seeing the artist in the left at a local fast food, I was awestruck that it had billions of views. Who watches that shit?

>Who watches that shit?
The entire world. I've even seen stories from japs I follow on IG dancing to it in clubs and also to other local artist's songs. It's impressive the reach this shit has.

It did not start with reggaeton and trap though, local salseros have had gigs in places like China and other countries with a different language and culture. So maybe reputation for making hits plays a part in the way people perceive new songs from local artists and thus why the local music, no matter the genre, is so popular.

It gets so popular because it gets big in south america, since all latinos listen to the same shit, then from there it goes to america since chicanos/dominicans/puertorricans feel that listening to this crap reaffirms their "latino identity", from latin america, it goes to spain and then to all of europe and the world because the song gets played in spanish clubs and all of europe goes to spain for partying.
Ahi lo tienes negro.

DES

PA

CI

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME

STOP MAKING AMERICAN THREADS

Cervantes, DalĂ­ and Despacito. Spanish culture rocks.

It is always the shitty songs that get the most views

despacito is the living prove that USA is a latin american country now