You will never be able to save this girl

>You will never be able to save this girl

Attached: 1552161733428-int.png (1125x1134, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/AFAR1N/status/1103727014417219584
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-47553726
www2.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Eremnant/nankingm.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Island
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

doomed to be a fuck toy, poor thing.

Looks shooped

that fucking grin on the blue shirt guy says it all...hope she's ready for some fun

she'd be one if we saved her too
but due to her own volition

=)
i got 43 upvotes on ylilauta for posting this picture

Attached: =).png (880x1390, 55K)

Good. Why should we care?

Attached: eb1[1].png (634x566, 22K)

>You will never be able to save this girl

Attached: poor soul.jpg (270x369, 12K)

I don't like those rapist smiles

>an innocent child is going to get raped for years by creepy old ugly men
>Jow Forumstard: "Good. Why should we care?"

mobile.twitter.com/AFAR1N/status/1103727014417219584 Nope

because imagining a blue eyed blonde little girl being spitroasted by greasy bearded old men every single day till her body forced into premature puberty leading into infantile pregnancy is hot as fuck

why americans support this?

Because freedom

>One innocent child of a jihadi scumbag who opted to take her there
vs
>Throwing open the borders to let said jihadi scumbags terrorize the populace and ensure the collapse of our welfare system
Or do you want a case-by-case system where we only judge who's allowed into the country based on how much you want to fuck them? First of all, states have to paint with a broad brush rather than judge sad crying individuals. Secondly, a state's obligations are to its populace and nobody else. If you feel so bad for her, why don't you "save" her yourself? Because that would require actually spending your own money and actually putting in effort and that's more difficult than virtue signalling on the internet?

Basically this, it was inevitable either way

Attached: Sylvia_Likens.jpg (226x438, 11K)

didn't read your post fag
we should feel bad for the little girl because we are humans fag

Not the screenshot, the pics themselves, you retard

Maybe you should have thought of that before being born in ISIS lol

She at least has an opportunity not to be now. If she grew up in ISIS that would definitely be her fate.

Why save a japanese rat?
A lot of people suffer everyday

Is it’s seriously true or just anti commarcials of isis?
I sense this is too disgusting
And too disgusting things could be propaganda
Because comfort woman or Nanking disgusting story was propaganda

Those too disgusting story could be a propaganda for anti Muslim

this didn't go where I thought it was going

Attached: 1516554622845.png (900x1000, 922K)

Whoa, why so rude?

>Because comfort woman or Nanking disgusting story was propaganda
Japanese rats, tojo insects, always about you huh, you fucking rapists, no one buys your lies

>we shouldn't care about children

>she look nordic we MUST save her

Or you could just let the children in and skip the adults

>she's blonde so we should care

she's one of them, and won't be blonde for long that hair will turn dark within 4 years

ISIS fighter's wives should be imprisoned. They're psychotic and say they'll raise their kids to be jihadis.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-47553726

About so call Nanking massacre.

massacer 50,000–300,000 normal civilians by Japanese army is impossible also no any evidence. It's exaggerated imfometion on purpose.

The So-Called Nanking Massacre was a clearly Fabrication.

Look at here.
Photo of Every Nanking massacre was fabricated or photo of the civil war of china.
www2.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Eremnant/nankingm.htm

War act in Nanking was true, we did war at Nanking And fight against Chinese but massacer 50,000–300,000 normal civilian is impossible and exaggerated propaganda on propose.

Military involvement is necessary to massacre 300,000 people in Nanjing, but the military systematically no evidence of involvement has been found.
Documents of the military strategy conference etc.

Since most actual Japanese military records were scarce and nothing founded even by the survey of the IWG USA national historian team,
historians have been unable to accurately estimate the even the death toll of the Nanking at all.

In Chinese civil war, Chinese were killing each other 10 times as many as the so called Nanjing massacre.Here is all complete evidence.
Benjamin Valentino estimates that between 1927 and 1949, the death toll among the Chinese between the civil war is 1.8 million to 3.5 million.

"'"''That Nanking story was made by communist party of chinese to hide the fact they killed chinese ten times as many as so call Nanking by civil war and let people to hate japan instead of communist chinese.""''"".

t. algerian who is butthurt he doesn't get to rape her too

>they're good looking hence i should value this individual life over millions of similar cases

Americans deserve to be executed

Attached: dios mio.jpg (800x728, 139K)

shut the fuck up gook lol

Initially, in terms of population transition, since there are only 250,000 people in Nanjing city population (actually the Nanjing citizens' refugee population at the time of occupation),
300,000 people (insisted by the Chinese side) can not be killed and 300,000 people He insisted that he was fictional.
Luis S · Smyce, secretary general of Nanjing International Safety Zone International CommitteeIn the war damage survey conducted three months after the fall of Nanking (Smyth Report), the population of Nanjing is 250,000 people.The findings of these international organizations are general materials.
Indiscriminate massacres of the general public have no evidence at all.
Even if the Chinese government conducts a survey on the national scale over the half century or more, the remains of the bone of the 50,000–300,000 dead citizens in Nanking was supriseingly never founded.This Nanking massacre is clear propaganda made by Chinese.

Yes, let the children in without supervising adults. What a brilliant idea. Pray tell, who's going to pay for all those services they're going to need? Where are we going to get all those supervisors from?

Better idea: why don't we (and by "we" I mean "people who donate to charity") just build an orphanage in their own country or a neighboring country, affording them better care that will help them a lot more and help a lot more children for only a fraction of the cost of bringing over even a fraction of them to the west?

In an ideal world they would be executed, but in the world we live in today just depriving them of their citizenship and telling them to fuck off is better. That's why I was always in favor of acknowledging ISIS as an independent state: it would mean all fighters would have their nationality and therefore we can easily revoke their European citizenship. What happens once they become stateless after ISIS collapses? Not our problem.

It's not like she wouldn't get raped in half of Europe.

What da fuck was wrong with that women and her family

ah yes, cute 13 years old refugee children like pic related?

Attached: jihadis.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Comfort woman was nothing but a paid prostituter.

not Japanese denial of war crimes.

>>
>"Licensed prostitution was legal in prewar Japan, and Allied officials viewed the small part of the overseas system they uncovered as an extension of homeland practices. Prosecuting Japanese soldiers for rape, a notorious crime everywhere the army set foot, took precedence over investigating the circumstances of “comfort women,” who were seen as professional prostitutes, not as unwilling victims coerced into brothels by employees of the Japanese military."

>This analysis is in line with the "Japanese Prisoner of War Interrogation Report 49" written in 1944, which describes "A 'comfort girl' to be nothing more than a prostitute or 'professional camp follower' attached to the Japanese Army for the benefit of the soldiers."

>The report further stated that this practice was not charged with criminal acts.
>"In part to reduce local resentment against Japan and in part to prevent the spread of venereal disease among its ranks, the Japanese military contracted private vendors to set up “comfort stations” for the troops as early as 1932. Again, this practice was known to the Allies but no criminal can harges were filed at the trials."

the IWG expressed disappointment at the preface of the report because the IWG uncovered and released very few Asian theatre records.
thus, the IWG apologized to the Global Alliance for Preserving the History of WWII in Asia,which was involved in the commencement of this project.

>people should grow up in the Islamic state being raised by jihadists so they can be jihadis or raise jihadis. What a wonderful life.

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 45K)

Amerimutt capitalist mentality

We should send them here.

>she's white we must save her
>or you find her "cute" and thus, she should be saved
Disgusting, you sickening bastard, don't be a hypocrite and claim that you care for mankind, for humans.
>we are humans
Yes, we are humans, but human suffering goes unnoticed, no one could care about, million other cases, many more. Who cares? I care about the suffering of people, you're just a liar. Besides, not like caring will do anything here
This, fucking japanese, they should be exterminated

>being raised
you should stop them being raised

Shit

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Island

this, they should be sunk

>Hey you can't feel bad for a white child! Racist! The terrorists are the real victims!!!

Attached: 1547792719787.png (1159x665, 74K)

Jow Forums is the new Jow Forums

Attached: 1551900414657.jpg (606x918, 46K)

looks french. Give to Macron

Should we save every child?

fucking puuro brained soylord.
you shouldn't feel bad for the kid because none of the jihadist should be left alive

Was that what I said? Was that what you got? Terrorists are scum, anyone who would dare to harm any other being is scum. But you only care because of that, so you should accept that your feelings are not noble. I know that she doesn't really deserve that, but there's nothing that can be done.

This child in particular needs our help. We can't save all of them.

She is a child, not a jihadist!

You're human first and anything else comes second to that, but again, it's useless and other people are also suffering, it's truly useless.

How are you not scum if you don't even feel anything for this innocent little girl?

don't get the point of that thread anyway, she died in jail already/got raped/put into slavery already

Hopefully she dies over there before a deranged leftist can "rescue" her

Why only this in particular? You can find plenty stories of children like her

>White jihadi.
Imagine the opportunities.

It's because she's white. All these perverts fantasize about white women so she's would be raped especially hard. Humiliated, tortured, abused. She needs to be saved

Hot

would anyone even give a shit if she wasn't white

But they dont limit themselves to white children. They are known to abuse yazidi children too for ecample.

I recognize that the situation is unfortunate, but there's nothing I can do, no one will do anything, I don't like this but that's how it goes. On the contrary you only care about race, you'll never feel for your fellow human, never.
This is what I'm trying to get this finnish user, to accept, all I really care about, hys empathy is fake and it's only because of race, proving true what I know, that sadly most empathy is limited to nations and so on.

But the white child will be fetishized more than any others

you can at least try to feel bad for her, i feel bad for the other kids too

They both get raped and abused.

she's white, no one will try to rescue her

She is in a worse situation because she is white, she is special to them

They literally get the same treatment.

Rape is rape, the amount of suffering remains the same, and no, let's not fool ourselves, you don't give a fuck about the others. Own it and accept it.

why is that kid reminding me of Costanza so much

Who cares about some dumb African child who will grow up to become another criminal like the rest of its misbegotten race. I sure as hell don't.

A broken person will indeed recieve the same amount of abuse, and you can't put a real number on pain and suffering, both of those childs no matter who they are or where they come from, are a tragedy, but don't try to imply that one's pain is worth more than the other.

She's raped
She's raped
She's raped
She's probably has lost her mind now
She wish she was dead by now

she gets special because she is fetishised by the pervert arabs and i do care about all of them

i do, their parents do etc

of course her pain will be worse. Do you think they will treat american journalist and syrian journalist the same? What makes you think they will not treat the white child differently when she is different from all the others?

This makes me sick

cry me a river

cuck

pic related the face of the man doing the rape

Attached: aya.png (300x275, 179K)

That's the true nature of humanity, shadow lurking beasts seeking to consume others.

wtf now I want to kill all shitskins/muzzies

fellow redpill junkie.
better sleep, better life once you embraced the fact that men are hellbound creature that hae nothing to do with god

There was something about her dad dying and her being rescued from the daesh but you just disregard all that and do you, you go girl.

>i do
Why? You aren't a member of that race, you aren't a refugee, you were born in Europe. Millions of kids just like it die every day, so I don't see the problem.
>Their parents do
Doubt it. Africans sell their children into slavery and abandon them all the time.
As Stalin once said: "One death is a tragedy. Millions of deaths are a statistic."

Because hes probably a pedophile.

If anything she'll get special attention because she's a novelty. Will probably find some chad or an officer.

i dont give a shit about race tbqh its an american thing and it should stay in america

hopefully she will be ok

t. Mbongo

Attached: 1543771407428.jpg (750x909, 82K)

Earth could have been so much more of it wasn't for the natural evil of men, or maybe not.
Fine, have it your way, hope that she makes it out, even if we both know the actual odds.

HAHAHAHA

FUN!

Attached: 1518500164980.jpg (932x621, 115K)

How the fuck did she get there in the first place?

Disgusting

Righties have to go somewhere now that Jow Forums is Yangterritory.

I feel this way

thats humanity for you.
don't even try to pin it on mindless beasts, after all men is the only species that actively torture and kill each other.
at least animals fuck their breedready younglings because they need to breed, but men will fuck that girl out of nothing but pure lust, the pure satisfaction of corrupting something innocent.
its you, its your kin, and you have to accept the fact that this behavior has been and will never ever cease to exist, thousand years of moralistic agenda hasn't changed it a little bit

What happened to Jow Forums?

probably not