Are the Portuguese Arabs?

Are the Portuguese Arabs?
Can any north africans and arabs tell us here how many portuguese would you say are arabs?

Is the story of portuguese the story of arab and berber immigrants?

Attached: 305px-Califato_de_Córdoba_-_1000.svg.png (305x264, 47K)

Berber (northern african) here. When I was in Moortogal (Lisbon) everybody talked in Portuguese to me. After telling them that I not from Moortogal they all said "oh sorry my bad. You look Moortoguese." Haha kinda funny when I think about it.

An Arab is someone who speaks Arabic as his mother tongue. So no, the Portuguese aren't Arabs.

No, we are a proud oriental people

Attached: prdna.png (459x496, 49K)

watch this thread get swarmed with butthurt portuguese and Jow Forumstards

Attached: 137990239447.png (1024x1024, 74K)

Lmfao based moor, CLAIM your lost brethren, portuguese are arab/berber peoples who settled al andalus who were converted by northerners.

And now, here's a typical Portuguese girl showing her supprot for our national football team

Attached: 1530118587786.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Yes we are arabs, Allahu Akbar. You have you answer,now don't come here.

from my recollection the moors had little impact on iberia genetically

Based and Jihadpilled brother. Soon

Yes they are smelly moors

You do like my country Portugal, don't you, user?

Attached: 1524666048669.jpg (500x750, 206K)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
Doing a dissertation on Hispano-Arab studies
The majority of the people in Al Andalus were either Muwalladun (Converted Local Iberians) and local Christians. The Arabs and Berbers were in power mainly politically and intellectually, but buy the 1100's and 1200's the Local Iberians took over the scene. It wasn't northern Iberians who took over the whole thing and kicked everyone out. Most people were converted to Catholicism. That's why genetics don't show the North African admixture. It wasn't Arabs who mainly lived in Al Andalus. It was a mix of Local Iberians both Muslim and Christian, and (((them))).

>the moors had little impact
The moors completely settled Portugal and southern spain.

Before any serious push from.the north the entirety of portugal were moors.

no?

Attached: genetic.jpg (1048x675, 117K)

>this shit again....
When medieval people said "Moor" they meant it as a derogative word for Muslim. But the people in Andalusia and the rest of Portugal and Spain were genetically the same.

Nonsense maps.

The entirety of portugal and southern spain were arabs and berbers

The iliterate goblinos are at it again.
The word moor was the name for a clusterfuck of people in north africa isn't derogative in it's nature is just like when you say negro in spanish.
>But the people in Andalusia and the rest of Portugal and Spain were genetically the same.
Seriously kill yourself at this point.

Yes, they and Spaniards are proud sons of yakub.
Allies in the war against pigskins

no they werent jackass. the arabs and the berbers were a fucking minority. Converted locals were the main people who live in al andalus

of course not, they don’t speak arabic and are still majorly ethnically Iberian.

The word moor meant north african and arab, which al andalus and portugal were completely inhabited by.

Well, spaniards indeed look nafris

In the XIV century Northern euros already used to make fun of iberians calling them moors

Because the vast majority of portuguese and south spain descendants are berbers and arabs.

Always niggers and sudacas making shit up, have a nice one.

Specially you "nordic" schizo

Nothing made up friend, you are arabic/berber and not Iberian.

Moor from mauro in latin literally means dark

>An Arab is someone who speaks Arabic as his mother tongue. So no, the Portuguese aren't Arabs.
That's like saying an Anglo is someone who speaks English as his mother tongue. It's a dumb definition. Arabs only recently meant language in the 20th century. Typically it meant having ancestors from Arabian peninsula, at least patrilineal ancestry.

>ojalá

>this thread again

Yes when I got to EU, french, germans, Swedish, and english always start speaking to me in arab. IDK why.

i don't know man how many years was the US under injun control

Here in Portugal we celebrate the removal of the arab plague, we even have statues.
Is your shithole free of arabs yet? Can you denounce the arab or will that land you in jail?

Attached: 180px-GeraldoGeraldesSemPavor.jpg (180x247, 15K)