I actually like Americans

>I actually like Americans
why do they do this?

Attached: se.png (580x363, 595)

> amerimutt loving retard represents whole country

Attached: tenor (3).gif (270x252, 1015K)

That was me I like Americans because they have a lot of forest

You need to make more anti-american posts to make sure everyone sees that that faggot is in the minority. I never see swedes making anti-american posts, all I see is that fag saying "Actually I like america :)". He is the worst poster on this board

Shut the fuck up

Attached: swedecuck.png (596x108, 7K)

But I like them because they have a lot of forest. I like Finns too because you have a lot of forest.

Based Swedebro. I'm the American that was reading the book about Sweden. I finished it today.
You guys take better care of your forest, though.

Attached: IMG_1156.png (236x168, 101K)

they're one of the good evil ones

I love USA. In fact, it's the best country in the world.

Attached: 20180904_192442.jpg (4032x2268, 2.43M)

You have to go back.

lol!

Attached: 1534938781358.jpg (720x576, 66K)

the blacked brotherhood

Does Indonesia also have a lot of forest or jungle?

Attached: Forest.png (4592x3196, 848K)

Based.
Seething.

STOP MAKING AMERICAN THREADS

How was it? Found anything interesting?

We've been allies with the US since after ww2. We pretended to be neutral during the cold war but we did a shitload of spying on russia for the US and even built airfields for american bombers to use.

I dont mind america. Better than f*nland atleast.

Yeah. The most interesting parts for me were Everyman's Right and the bit about Swedish surnames. How a lot of then are just the father's first name with son added on to them (Carl's son).

Attached: IMG_1043.jpg (3018x2640, 1.36M)

Sorry to break it to you but 99.9% of people named carlsson or johansson in sweden are the same as people named that in the US, aka their fathers are also called johansson and it's not using that system.

Iceland does though, they have their parents name and either son or daughter after it depending on their gender.

why does everybody besides Sweden and Poland hate us?

Attached: wojak shoot.jpg (205x246, 5K)

>was reading the book about Sweden.
OBSESSED

Käften Linus/Jonte

I know. The book said not everyone had surnames in the past and that the "father's name" son thing was an old tradition. I thought it was cool little fact.
Poles like us because we forced both the allies and centeral powers to give the Poles their country back after WWI. Like Germany, a lot of Americans have Polish roots too.

ah yeah it's an old norse thing, which is also why iceland still has it because iceland is very purist. They pretty much still speak old norse.

Not really. I like learning about foriegn cultures and I remember the Swede user that said he loved thr US some i took out the book about Sweden. I'm glad I did, I learned a lot.

T bh I like america and think it's an interesing country. The only thing I don't like about them is their foreign policy and the imperialism. If I had to live in any other country than sweden I'd pick midwest US.

>They pretty much still speak old norse.
Can you understand them?

Only slightly when written. Its like solving an equation.

It's bc Minnesota is like Sweden.

both of them are cucks.

you subhuman baltic filth. Stop polluting our sea and go suck some russian cock.

It's the hardest one out of all the nordic languages. Well, except for finnish. No one understands finnish.

United Statesian hegemony is what has ruined my country beyond repair. Their poisonous anticulture has increasingly been getting pumped into our brains ever since 1945 and estranged us from our roots. This is the story not only of Sweden however, but the entire world, down to every last shithole.
Everybody watches Disney and Hollywood shit, listens to Ariana Grande, eats Ben & Jerry's, plays with Barbies, hooks their Dr Dre Beats up to their iphone while leaning against their US flag couch cushion.

Even when I was a young kid in the early 90's we'd have some domestically made kids shows. They were low budget and really psychedelic and dumb because SocDem comes complete with its own brand of culturedistortion, but atleast they were our own. Nowadays there's less or none of that, or if it's there it lacks soul and is packed with one-world NWO neolib programming instead.

We are of course to blame for this ourselves aswell. For continously lapping up these toxic loads from the truckstop toilet and asking for more. But I don't believe large populations really have agency. I hold the leadership most responsible. As such I also mostly forgive the Walmart shoppin', McD eatin', skeet shootin', Dodge drivin', mobility scooter havin', Fent smokin', dreadlock havin', Israel worshippin' 30 BMI United Statesian Gen Pop.

US has some nice nature though. I'd be down for visiting the northern states.

>AHL-ler-mahns-RAT
Wow. Is this fucking author an Americaño?

It probably started at some point though and just sticks around due to momentum. The absolute worst is people who change the S for Z. Johanzon etc. People seriously do this shit.

The reason people started doing that originally was because one's family line was a big deal, mostly in pre-christian times I believe, and people were very big into who their male ancestors were.
A cooler trend with surnames is taking a name related to nature like Ahlqvist, Dalberg, Fältskog etc.

Attached: 1490698963982.jpg (599x880, 171K)

Neat.
I don't know. Sorry.

>AHL-ler-mahns-RAT
How do you even say this

We hate you too, fucking mutts

Based. Thanks pals

come home sven