At whta age do you want to have children?

at whta age do you want to have children?

Attached: 4373473747.jpg (619x664, 134K)

Late 30s. Maybe 40s.

user no. Enjoy booboo-brain kiddos

My girl will be in her 20s. I'm sure I'll age gracefully

That pic is a decade old, he's probably great-grandad by now.

average british family.jpg

I don't.

Attached: 1550533527740.jpg (593x796, 80K)

No one wants an old dad

the grandma looks like lily allen, and the grandpa looks like every british comedian

Vasectomy at 24

getonmylevel

Based retard, thank you for your service.

The only chance that i have children is if i move to europe or america, the world dont need more people earning in pesos and this society will explode soon.. 8/10 children will live in slums in 10 years

I had a son with a half&half chick when I was 17 but yeeted out of there before she could get my real name or phone number. Am currently 19, turning 20, and about to get married to and have kids with my cute Russia immigrant gf.

Attached: 1528388666976.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

How's it retarded?

I don't like kids and I'm selfish. Makes 0 sense to have kids just b/c "that's what people do."

lol Haven't played video games in years. I'm spending money on me, traveling, staying fit (dad bod? kek), fucking women around the world. Good life. feelsgoodman

This desu.

50s
wife should be 20s, with curves and phat ass

I'm 28, and I would happily do it right now if we have traditional gender roles. I will never put up with the 50/50 horseshit that post-modernist marxists have shoved down our throats. It doesn't work, it makes everyone miserable. Women are poorly built for coping with careers, men are poorly built for raising small children.

b&r

Why is the girl taller, wtf?

Girls hit puberty and grow before most men.

I could seriously not imagine being 28 with no kids and still being hopeful to have them. If I'm not at least married by the time I'm 25 I'm going full MGTOW and spending all of my money on travel and games.

The act is actually very smart if you are a retard, i'm just thanking you for removing yourself from the genepool

How old are you and at what age do americans have children??

Here poor people have 10 children by 25,
middle class have at 30+
high class have 9999 bastards

lmao kys degenerate

Not retarded. Went to a Top 50 USA university. Worked for a 3 letter agency. Traveled the world independently.

Shit, I sold my house and things to travel, and even when crashing at my parent's or friends' houses when I'm in the states, girls still wanna date me.
I'm basically the person who should be reproducing, but I hate people and society and don't care what happens once I'm dead.

I love this hate, especially from an Ivan. Yeah you of all people should be reproducing. Make more alcoholic, depressed mouthbreathers, PLEASE.

I'm 19 and working on finding a qt to have kids with.
Here it's pretty much the same but more based on race.
Poor hispanics have 10 kids by 25
Poor blacks have 5 kids by 25
Poor whites have 3 kids by 25

Middle class people have 2 kids by 30

Rich people have 1 kid by 40

I'm Middle-Poor class though so I'll probably have 4 or 5 kids by the time I'm 25.

Please, don't.

The world doesn't need it bro. There's no pride in adding to the sewage.

Fuck, people laugh at me the vasectomybro, but no one gives a shit this poor fuck is going to shit out 5 more poor fucks? Am I crazy?

I never drank any alcohol, Juan. Why did all your ancestors live if you refuse to reproduce?

I'm poor because I chose to be. Working with my hands is my passion so I became an electrician and consequentially don't make that much money. My parents are rich though and have said that they'll pay for my kids college so they'll all probably go on to be doctors and lawyers.

Not sure, you'd have to ask them.

People act like it's an honor to continue your bloodline. Really? What makes you think you're significant enough to bother?

I'm saying I'm an accomplished, talented, attractive, relatively wealthy person that most would say should reproduce. But I have an actual view on the world, enough to step beyond those primitive tribal mindsets and be my own man.

But yeah, make more people to drive cars on the sidewalks on your cities. Great job. Oh and you probably don't need to drink alcohol anyways, what's a Russian's blood, like 70% wodka by now?

It's not about actual dollars to raise them, that was just an expression (poor fucks). But why do YOU think YOU need to produce 5 fucking humans?

>i am enlightened because im committing ancestral suicide

Attached: 1551943309396.gif (413x243, 51K)

I don't need to, but I quite enjoy the thought of putting my pp in my wife multiple times and condoms are shit.

You're the same person who goes apeshit when "your team" loses the football game on Sunday huh? Some closet homosexuals in tight pants who play grab ass in the town where your mom decided to open her cunt and drop you out, they define your existence and occupy your free time.

Do you see how idiotic that is? There is nothing but you, bro. There is nothing but I. We don't owe shit to our "ancestors". Just like we don't owe shit to our potential offspring.

So this is the power of ***Enlightenment***?

>grandma looking 45
>mom looking like an ayy lmao
>dad all sorts of strange

yep, angl*ids

Vasectomy cost me $175. I never use condoms except with one night stand bitches.

Go for it.

based
But I also love boys and this will be a problem in family life.

>i am enlightened because i think some dead guys who shat out the dead guys that shat out my grandpappy would want me to post memes on a chinese girl cartoon forum

if i were your ancestors i'd suggest you don't procreate as well

Sorry but I'm not so mentally retarded as to pay a doctor to mutilate my genitals.

im 18 now trying to find girl. want to have kids no later than 30

>ancestral suicide

Raging samefag

Somewhere around 32-35. I only want 2 and there's not point in having a kid before 30.

larping muh ancestorsfag

why don't you post a pic so you can show us your genes bro im sure its quite impressive

Attached: cvpsNSb.png (380x108, 5K)

Attached: vasectomybro.jpg (1049x791, 153K)

late 50s or never

Right now if I was good enough, but obviously I'm not
t. 19

Reasonable. Cheers.

Guess you don't know how it works then. Makes sense that a poor person who wants to shit out more burdens on the system wouldn't understand this process.

Literally all you people understand is, as you so eloquently stated: "putting my pp in my wife multiple times and condoms are shit"

Bravo mate

I'm a man. You would have a point if I were a woman, though I would argue 35 and not 25.

I had my first kid at 26, second at 28. Been thinking about getting a third soon, I'm 31.

>getting a third soon

For fuck's sake

the point of having kids isn't just for the sake of reproduction. It's sharing life and love with someone, ideally. Who the fuck cares if your kids cost you your precious hedonistic lifestyle?People and beasts have been reproducing for tens of thousands of years and you think you're above it all? above existence itself? fucking lol.

Attached: 2pz62e.jpg (608x500, 33K)

I'm not planning on having any. I have a couple of genetic diseases that I don't want passed down.

Attached: article-0-0D3DE4DE00000578-657_634x877.jpg (634x877, 152K)

>people have been doing something
>guess that means I should do it too

Fucking hivemind. I have no parental instinct, am repulsed by children. Shit, since the days I started being turned on by girls, it's always been extremely skinny women, aka exact opposite of the "wide hips and large breasts" for childbearing stereotype that most people find attractive. So you're telling me I should disregard all that input, all my desires, just b/c mammals fuck and make babies?

Grow up man.

I'm not anti-natalist. I'm against shitheads having kids just because. It should be couples in committed relationships with the resources to do it right. And it's not for me. That's all.

But the chuckle I get that you homos get so mad I got a tube in my nutsack cauterized hahahahahhahaha

Attached: tumblr_pbws179glg1tzezupo1_1280.jpg (1228x1920, 314K)

Cheers, good decision and thank you.

Hope you find other ways to feel complete and contribute to society!

early-mid 30s

Attached: capture_the_mood.jpg (1279x641, 196K)

It's your choice, but if you ever grow out of your base desire for dumb broads you'll have to reconnect those tubes. It truly is a short-sighted decision.

Maybe like two years after I get married. And I want to get married as soon as I get a job. So I might be somewhere between 25 and 28

so all of it westerners in this thread seem to not want a family. Why? What do you imagine your future to be like?

Attached: 1365714185385.jpg (478x598, 58K)

Did you read bro? It's not a base desire for pussy.

Either way, I had it done irreversibly (tubes removed, ends cauterized and capped with metal so they can't spontaneously reconnect and grow back).

It's not short-sighted. There are always plenty of white babies that need adoption, I could help that way if I suddenly reversed course on 20+ years of feeling this way. Mid-30s btw.

Early 20s but im gay and will kill myself for being cursed like this : (

what is wrong with their faces

Something like this hopefully

Attached: boat.jpg (910x480, 47K)

I don't want kids so I babysit twin lolis to spend some time with them and have fun

Attached: 85e.jpg (680x490, 83K)

they are Anglos

Attached: QriNvXp.jpg (634x418, 131K)

I'm 26 with no significant other.

Is it over?

jesus fuck, that goblin on the right my god

Attached: you disgust me.jpg (223x377, 15K)

>tfw 36 years old
>have always wanted to have children
>never had the chance as no woman has ever been interested in me
>only romance in my life was with a 32 year old Samoan woman I met on the internet 6 years ago
>very fat, but she seemed like she might be the one to give me kids
>but she got creeped out, because i was so obsessed with having children, that after we had been speaking for 5 months and had exchanged nudes, i built (not really as a joke but i said it was) a treehouse in my mothers garden then filmed myself talking to a doll that i painted in samoan tribal colours pretending it was our son (making jokes like 'Samoa has a higher average BMI than America, so mummy can't play in the treehouse with us)
>she left me
>tfw i am pretty sure i will never have kids
>have a low sperm count, so probably couldn't get a woman pregnant if i tried

I am also not sure i can adopt as i have a criminal record for a history of petty vandalism.

Attached: ryan.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

Attached: lmaoing at you!.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

Attached: there_he_goes.jpg (500x440, 103K)

>but she got creeped out, because i was so obsessed with having children, that after we had been speaking for 5 months and had exchanged nudes, i built (not really as a joke but i said it was) a treehouse in my mothers garden then filmed myself talking to a doll that i painted in samoan tribal colours pretending it was our son (making jokes like 'Samoa has a higher average BMI than America, so mummy can't play in the treehouse with us)

Attached: 1530418363986.png (640x480, 404K)

>>but she got creeped out, because i was so obsessed with having children, that after we had been speaking for 5 months and had exchanged nudes, i built (not really as a joke but i said it was) a treehouse in my mothers garden then filmed myself talking to a doll that i painted in samoan tribal colours pretending it was our son (making jokes like 'Samoa has a higher average BMI than America, so mummy can't play in the treehouse with us)

Attached: Spilliband.jpg (183x275, 7K)

>I'm 28, and I would happily do it right now if we have traditional gender roles.
That's never going to happen because a family still needs dual income, if you're a normie.

If you're a rich fuck or trust fund kiddie maybe you can pull it off, 1 job + 1 homemaker wife. However, this is out of reach for 95% of Westerners.

Before 35
Ideally between 25 and 30

Attached: 1538022575459.jpg (641x530, 46K)

any, but women dont want to have them with me

>so all of it westerners in this thread seem to not want a family. Why?
Because it is a net economic drain at a time when Westerners have no economic prospects (due to globalization). Yeah sure, there might be an emotional joy in starting and raising a family, but there's no point when I can't afford it.