Amazing food, amazing wine, amazing art, amazing monuments, amazing history, amazing girls

Amazing food, amazing wine, amazing art, amazing monuments, amazing history, amazing girls.

How can one country be so based?

Attached: 1200-100372077-flag-of-italy.jpg (1200x800, 57K)

Because they are Italia!

pic related

Attached: images.jpg (274x184, 7K)

>amazing wine
No
t. Spain

>No
>t. Spain

Attached: el ogre de las americano speaks 2.png (534x363, 91K)

shitty airlines, mafia, dirty, wine isn't as good as some other European wines.

lol no france sucks compared to italy, in every way

flag checks out, fucking swine

And yet still not white...

CHI

italy is the poor mans france

Attached: 36279874981_fe18ca0b3f_o.jpg (1999x999, 404K)

I've only been to Naples, funny place that, took awhile to get used to it. But I would like to live on some comfy seaside village.

Denmark is the poor mans Norway. its opposite, Italy has better food, wine, culture, art, monuments and history, by far.

1. No, italian food is better.
2. No, italian food is better.
3. No, italian art is better.
4. No italian monuments are better.
5. Yes, Spanish history is better.
6. Fuck no, even saudi women are better.

this but ironically

Attached: paris1.jpg (564x844, 124K)

Fuck off with your fucking gaudy ass disney princess castle. Italy always was and is the master of architecture. Romanesque, Classical and Renaissance architecture was born and MASTERED in Italy and they are objectively the most aesthetic. There is no other country that can even rival Italia. Just like in cuisine. Pizza and pasta are literally staple foods EVERYWHERE in the world and for good reason, they are the peak in taste and affordability and it's genius comes from the simplicity. Italy is the peak of the human race. Let's not forget that's where the Roman Kingdom/Republic/Empire, the greatest civilizations on this earth that have ever existed began. I don't know what it is, but that boot is just as close as you can get to perfection in this otherwise desolate and empty universe. I love Italy. It is the greatest most beautiful place on this planet. Speaking of beautiful -- Italian women...MADONNA MIA. Perfection.

Attached: 1510752437435.jpg (900x900, 202K)

how bad are spanish women?

they are descended from the first Romans, it is no surprise they are BASED

>Spanish history is better

Attached: tpdne.jpg (1024x1024, 1004K)

paris, filled to the brim with niggers.

>Italian food is better

Attached: damaelche.jpg (3608x3608, 3.58M)

>Amazing food
no
>amazing wine, amazing art, amazing monuments, amazing history
yes
>amazing girls
no

and there isn't in italy? lol
casual reminder 2% of norwegian are black.

>lutefisk-mudhut-nigger purporting to understand anything about culture
France is the peak of human development, you filthy norse subhuman.

Attached: Loire-Valley.jpg (3300x2000, 1.42M)

no niggers in north of italy, and if any italian sees a nigger he will beat him up, not suck his dick like the french would

cope harder Hans

Attached: rome-sitine-chapel-ceiling-1500x850.jpg (1500x844, 139K)

Saw plenty of blacks in Milan, people weren't beating them up.

>Sistine chapel
Wow, you really ARE a clueless meme-spewing negroid.

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

it is seething historilet nordoid

>no niggers in north of italy, and if any italian sees a nigger he will beat him up, not suck his dick like the french would
this is what happens when your government haven't connected your mountain village to the road network

Attached: Hôtel de ville de Paris, france.jpg (1280x493, 120K)

>invented pizza
>none of the good frozen pizza manufacturers are italian
why are they so sad bad?

plenty of niggers in south tyrol unfortunately

Attached: ah8qurk4rgloj4iwegon5ukfszybw7mpv2oxwdgriavrfqpnybikwwijmejtxj7h-.jpg (1820x1213, 1015K)

keep on coping

Attached: Treiso (Le Langhe) Piemonte_1.jpg (1300x861, 374K)

all pizzarias are run by arabs here. so but is italy

Attached: GettyImages-927490676-714x475.jpg (714x475, 28K)

No shut up, France is shit.

Because people here don't eat frozen pizza, aside from poor people or students who just don't care.

>and if any italian sees a nigger he will beat him up
user, there are more niggers in Italy alone than all Scandinavian countries put together. Have you ever actually visited their cities?

t.muhammad

>village with vineyards can only be found in Shitaly

Attached: 1517931015484.jpg (387x437, 41K)

There are more niggers in France than in Italy.

cant believe people legit think france even has a chance against italy lmao

Attached: europe-italy-florence-city-helicopterview-medium.jpg (1000x667, 97K)

Attached: 235008803_12.jpg (1503x1000, 384K)

so what? there's more white people in france than in italy

Attached: depositphotos_122412088-stockafbeelding-straat-in-rouen-frankrijk.jpg (1023x690, 159K)

Been to Italy over 30 times.

Attached: italy-piedmont-alba-1.jpg (1698x1131, 3.5M)

Maybe live your troll cave sometime, n*rdoid scum.

Attached: 510156003_beynac_dordogne_c_thinkstock_rolfst.jpg (1400x917, 254K)

>Italy : 61 million
>Sweden : 9 million
>Denmark : 5 million
>Norway : 5 million

Mmmmmmh I wonder...

Do you hate Italy because they actually have a coastline worth mentioning?

Attached: amalfi-coast-italy.jpg (1900x1267, 3.71M)

me

Shitty trains, shitty airlines, shitty economy, shitty technological development the only thing this fucking shit hole is good for is luring tourists who come for like 5 days here without tasting the true shittiness and go back to their countries to yell HURRRRR DUUURRR FFFFFDUURRFRDDSFF ITALY GOOD FOOD CULTURE N ART
FUCK OFF try to swap places with us and I'm 100% sure you fucking tards will wish to crawl back to the hole you creeped out of within a day. Italy is a fucking underdeveloped 2nd world shit hole from north to south and stop fucking hailing it like god on earth.

Attached: IMG_20190313_213721.jpg (1080x1580, 502K)

>sh*taly

Attached: average_italian.png (639x515, 20K)

South Italy and Northern Italy are two different countries

Based

Attached: versailles-hall-mirrors-hdr-bricker-L.jpg (800x535, 280K)

Nice try but it doesn't work like that
I love your food and your art. :)

continents

We could say the same things to France.

based niggers, every illegal immigrant should be resettled there

>fjordnigger is this delusional

Attached: 180730154603-sanary-sur-mer---pixabay---port.jpg (1600x900, 1.41M)

>Shitty trains
Oh yes I forgot to mention... Have you been to our trains ?

Shut the fuck up i live in Tuscany and shit's the fucking same. Trains are crammed with mud eating tourists like you right when the uni students have classes, mind you, these trains are nearly 20 year old and they won't fucking change them unless someday a fucking deadly accident comes around and murders a shit ton of people. The only thing italians brag about is their fucking cultural heritage which wasn't even built by them in the first place. It's fucking WE WUZ KANGS the country and probably a Jow Forumstard's dream nation as underdeveloped and downtrodden as it is.

No but I can fucking bet my life that you won't have to put up with 30 minutes delays on every fucking return trip from uni.

Just drive a car?

just stop seething

>i live in Tuscany
Ask me how I know you vote PD.

>All these niggers sucking France's cock
Have you ever been to Paris or somewhere else in France?

It takes me a whole hour of gas to get there and it's not worth the time and effort. Plus traffic is still an issue.

Do you have homeless people and drunkards in your trains/subways? Do you see at least one everyday?

To a certain degree it is the same everywhere in Europe. On the bright side food is better than in Northern Europe. And Italians are less autistic and grim.

lazy

North Italy down to Lazio should tell South Italy to fuck off and then unite with France

Stop being a basic bitch without taste.

Attached: rochefort.jpg (1280x862, 322K)

Do you want it to be a nigger paradise ?

this lmao

paris is a third world shithole

I voted nobody because i don't give a flying fuck if this country is going to be nuked next week or tomorrow. You can keep your mudslime shit hole with you while i fly to a civilized modern country.

Yes, they're everywhere around Florence and Pisa. Niggers and beggars flood the cultural centres and harrass you unless you buy their shit.

That's the modern world in general, desu. Need to go to places like ruarl areas in East Europe if you don't like it.

>North Italy
>Lazio

>liking Italy
>basic bitch without taste

Italy isn't perfect but it's less boring than France. Also most of us get tired of our politicians.

Spanish Women, food and wine are better, but w/e

>Niggers and beggars flood the cultural centres and harrass you unless you buy their shit.
Basically Paris.
Or just Switzerland

>complains about Jow Forums
>"mudslime shit hole"
wew almost fell for it

If you want but Italian women, food and art is better than France. At least we have a good history though.

Not going to debate about Italy / France but is there a cunt in the world with more different architectural styles than France?

Attached: 1552492539372.jpg (1024x768, 216K)

>Or just Switzerland
Switzerland mostly is villages inhabited by savages of dubious descent. More like a richer version of Eastern Europe. The more urban areas have their fair share of problems too.

this happens when you follow the true untainted faith

>less boring than France
Cringe. France is miles more diverse in terms of regional cultures. Get out of your backwater sometime, pequenaud.

>amazing girls.

Attached: E9C2A0FA-09B7-4887-94CA-C97A742B8F2C.png (600x600, 252K)

I swear to god when comes to architecture France Italy and Spain is just cheating.

Attached: 1552343254791.jpg (657x527, 29K)

Burgerland? And most eclectic town might be Berlin.

t. Yusuf Yilmaz from Essen

Attached: Avenue_de_l'Opéra.jpg (3888x2592, 1.66M)

you are one of those butthurt germans who try to call superior people to you peasants
fake condescending act

Anni di piombo Giulio Andreotti P2 Organizzazione Gladio Banda della magliana Caso Moro Trattativa stato-mafia Anni di fango Tangentopoli Strage di Bologna Pier Paolo Pasolini Brigate Rosse Ordine Nuovo P3 Terrorismo di Stato Bunga bunga Autunno caldo Attentato a Palmiro Togliatti Licio Gelli Strategia della tensione Nicola Calipari Strage di Piazza Loggia Mafia capitale Strage dell'Italicus Operazione manifesti cinesi Fascicoli SIFAR Strage di Capaci Strage di Via D'Amelio Piano Demagnetize Piano Solo Esigenza Triangolo Golpe bianco Fabrizio Corona Golpe Borghese Omicidio di Alceste Campanile Omicidio Calabresi Scandalo dei petroli Scandalo Lockheed P4 Scandalo del Banco Ambrosiano Noto servizio Strage di Ustica Enrico Mattei

Attached: sfera-ebbasta.jpg (1024x683, 143K)

And so is Italy.
>Get out of your backwater sometime, pequenaud.
I am from Paris retard

>france
joan of arc
marie antoinette
chanel
louis vuitton
best wine
napoleon bonaparte
ratatouille
creme brulee
bisque
voltaire
macaron
dior
mille-feuille

>italy
bread with tomato sauce

Attached: bastille-day-2015.jpg (1180x787, 1.51M)

>superior people
And you're one of those subservient Slav(e) subhumans that loves to lick the ass of anyone with money even if it's for free and on a mongolian hentai forum.

Regional culture is nice and shill but not exactly exiting. Otherwise French is indeed a bit boring compared to more more dynamic places but everyday life is of high quality.

holy fuck bro, the best thing is that, that magnificent cathedral is not the only good thing of the picture, everything else, the streets, the bridge, the houses and the river are so pretty.

what is this and where is it?

Fascinating, what style is this?

>Sfera
>text
The Italian boomer FEARS this post.

Happens to be a fact. Eastern Europe is less developed than Western or Northern Europe. No need to front.

>I am from Paris retard
That only reinforces my point. Get outside Francilienne one day, pleb.