Living in Switzerland

To all of you Swiss gentlemen out there, how is it like living in Switzerland?

Sometimes I think that once I finish my medical degree in 3 years I would like to move there and live there, but I want to hear opinions from you guys about how life and work is like there.

Attached: Flag-Of-Switzerland-Sticker.png (500x500, 3K)

fuck off, they are full

btw: the albanians controll the criminal market, there is no place for you

I'm not a criminal though and have good education

You'll probably find us boring and unpleasant. We need medics though so you're welcome

>We need medics though so you're welcome
>implying I'd ever trust a foreigner doctor

Not Swiss but I lived in Switzerland for a while. In terms of living standard it's definitely top tier. But you might encounter a severe language barrier. If you plan to settle down you'll have to learn the native tongue, the problem is that you'd be learning modern standard German and not Swiss German. There's quite a bit of difference there and most Swiss really prefer to speak Swiss German. This of course doesn't apply if you plan to live in the French speaking part of Switzerland but the downside to this is that you'd be living in the French speaking part of Switzerland.

We consider Poles to be subhuman. I, and the Swiss people in general, would be very happy if you wouldn't come.

STFU. We make it ridiculously hard to become a doctor in Switzerland. The solution is not to get unqualified foreigners, but to lower our standards to a healthy levle.

>diaspora shit detected

Immigrants in Switzerland want open borders and more immigration you retard

Oh, I'm sorry then, normally only diaspora shits show such low class behavior and brainlet posts like you just did, I simply mistook you.
Now go run along little one.

Diaspora love immigrants because it gives them more democratic and cultural power. You see the same thing in Germany where Turks vote for the Green party, but they vote for Prophet Erdogan in Turkey. No non-hating Swiss person would ever want open borders and let in shitskin spics. You are an other oversocialized individual, desperate for surrogate activities.

It looks like your parents couldn't afford proper English grammar classes. That's disappointing.

Got 8.5 in IELTS test. What did you get?

>Diaspora love immigrants because it gives them more democratic and cultural power.
They can't vote you dumb fuck, plus most Balkaners probably would vote SVP if they could.
You're the cringe Swiss, I saw you before, bad English, foul mouth all the time, plump xenophobia and little to no understanding how this country or things in general work.

>bragging
Very Swiss, you must have many friends.

You'll never be accepted there, doesn't that make you feel bad?

Natives will always look down on you, you'll have to hang out with other immigrants for the rest of your life, you'll be a 2nd class citizen

Seems like you guys are the ones that have an education problem, since you clearly can't read the name left of my flag, I am a Spaniard just doing Erasmus in Poland, Spanish preparation for Doctors and nurses is too tier, one of the best if not the best in Europe.

It's not like someone can become a Swiss citizen and thus be eligible to vote you fucking retard. And no, people from the Balkan unfortunately don't vote for the SVP. You would think they do due to them being social conservatives, but there is more at stake then traditional values and that is democratic and cultural dominance!

Ah I see. A foreigner or a self-hating Swiss person.

I know some standard German, did about 4 years of it in high school, where could I learn Swiss German?

Oh I did read it. Same Same. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't trust a doctor that doesn't talk Swiss German. Please don't take this personal, I have no problems with Spaniards, you are nice guys. It is just a Swiss thing.

>Unironically presumes that not reading your shit description means that one is badly educated
I expected you to be low IQ and now I am almost certain that you are. Please don't come here.

Swiss people aren't social. To some degree, they are even anti-social. There is no actual cultural barrier for a Spaniard considering that Swiss culture is more or less identical to what is found in France or Germany. Naturalization is slow compared to other european countries.

>where could I learn Swiss German?
At home mostly. There are some specialized classes, but then Swiss German is a non written language with dozens of different sub dialects, so it is a little more complicated in reality than on paper.

Technically there are some schools that actually teach Swiss German. However they most often teach you the dialect of Zürich which however is only used around Zürich. Other regions have other dialects. Some of them are hard to understand even for Swiss German speakers.

Attached: smart3.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>Unironically using the word "xenophobia"
My god it's so over for this country. I'm contemplating becoming an accelerationist just to end this quickly.

Well, before moving to Switzerland I would learn Swiss German, I think it would be dumb to move somewhere and not learn the language first, specially in a profession such as a doctor, I would not expect people to speak English or other languages when coming to a hospital in Switzerland.

That is why I asked above what the best way to learn it would be

This got more to do with a lack of confidence in speaking High or Standard German. Most swiss people are painfully aware of their wrong accentuation and pronouncation so they prefer to avoid speaking it at all.

migros club school

>However they most often teach you the dialect of Zürich which however is only used around Zürich
Problematic

Attached: 8ways.jpg (1081x727, 119K)

I see, would it be better then to just finish learning standard German and then just experience Swiss German first hand to actually learn it?

I'm also curious about the cultural and socioeconomic differences between the German, Italian and French parts of Switzerland, if you guys would be as kind as to explain them for me

It's somewhat true. But not because we look down on all nations. We still act like stubborn tribes living in their valleys. That's why we never adapted to Standard German completely and have a lot of other quirks that irritate the world.

Also one may or may not consider that overall Swiss people are socially and politically more conservative, more right-wing and less ready to help than other people. Social security is weak in Switzerland and many Swiss people, similar to US-Americans, believe in the meme that you just got to work hard to make it.

Not an argument.
You've made so many disastrous mistakes in this conversation that I can confidently assert that you are unintelligent. You erroneously thought that foreigners can't at some point become eligible to vote, you unironically use the word "xenophobia", you don't know voting patterns of foreigners, etc etc etc. You're a typical oversocialized leftist who I have zero respect for.

When it is so bad that I have to see the doctor I don't want the additional pain of speaking German. Also, hard to trust a guy when he can't even speak my lingo.

How is this attitude compared to the nordics? Is it similar in the way you treat foreigners?

are you very mad?

Attached: Reeeeeee.jpg (325x325, 10K)

Don't. Foreigners trying to speak Swiss-German always sounds ridiculous. You're doing more damage than good.

I am actually worried about what this poster said, would it be similar to the situation that foreigner resident of Japan face? Or will I eventually be accepted? All Swiss people I've met outside of Switzerland seemed pretty nice once you got to know them...

I would suggest just experience Swiss German and then slowly adapt it over the years.

Considering the cultural and socioeconomic differences. German Switzerland is conservative, traditionalist, French Switzerland is more liberal and the Italian part is right-wing and as I believe the poorest part of Switzerland.

The Swiss can't accept that they're the EU (Germany's) dog, like all members of the EFTA.

Swiss German is not like German dialects here where you just pick up a slight speech impediment and mispronounce words. It's turboautistic and varies significantly from canton to canton. Consider the following: äuäää is an actual word in Berndeutsch,

Better than being Israel's dog.

This, unironically.

No, but I sincerely don't like oversocialized people like yourself. Fortunately I only have five years to live.

Most foreigners go there for the big pay and don't give the swiss a chance, declaring them cold and unfriendly. You'll be as accepted as you want to be

Don't come. You will not be welcome, I personally hate Eastern Europeans, the majority of Eastern Euros who come here are Welfare Leeches so the stigma sticks, only very few small percent actually work if so, usually very low tier helper jobs.

Nothing disgusts me more than hearing Eastern Euros speaking in their Broken German.

>Natives will always look down on you,
Not look down exactly, but even at age 80 speaking perfectly Uri dialect Swiss German, you're still "the Pole". The Poles that came here during WW2 and stayed had the same thing, only their children made to full acceptance.

So should I just go for standard German?

This is a proxy. You're not stupid enough to post on Jow Forums with your real IP, are you?

Besides, the Mossad is kidnapping your bankers in Switzerland and interrogating them :)

>Fortunately I only have five years to live.
Because?

Even young people 14-28 are like this in switzerland? lmao

Yes. You'll need it anyways because everything written is in standard German.

Please read my name and not just look at my flag.
You are very helpful, thank you.

Please stop baiting him, I know it is irresistibly easy, but please don't.

Yes. Almost no one manages to speak proper Swiss-German if they haven't been raised here. Most Swiss people will actually prefer if you speak standard German. I only know one person who has mastered the language.

>Swiss don't even have their own language or culture, just borrowed from Germany and a bit from their neighbors
oh no no no no

amerimutts of Europe, except not relevant and subservient to the EU

Spanish also not welcome in that case. Go be a doctor elsewhere. Go to Germany or France you will have a better chance at intergrating.

I read a study somewhere, most Swiss stop making friends after high school, they keep to the social group they grew up with and make few to no friends during the rest of their lives.
Welcome to the village.

Alright, thank you.

Bizarre

I've been to switzerland and stayed at a friend of my dad, she was married to a swiss, her social circle was made only of latinas

Attached: brainle4.png (413x549, 82K)

Yes Swiss are very anti social little bunch of cuckolds. I work in the Pharma industry in Basel. Dual Nationality Brit/Swiss. I hate the local Swiss. Love my expat community, we actually do stuff instead hiding away in the mountains and being all anti social and cold.

Why do you not like to welcome people from other nationalities? I am someone who likes to help people and work hard, I'm not someone who likes to leech of off the state. I simply don't like Spain because of all of the corruption, bad politicians and subhuman demographics like the gypsies

I'm not an expert on Nordics but I got along with Finns effortlessly many times which was surprising. We don't have royalty either.

How did you manage to get the Swiss nationality? Don't you need the approval of neighbors and such to get it? Or were you just born to one Swiss parent/ married a Swiss person?

That's when I will have finished my manifesto. I have an intellectual conviction which I want to bring on paper. Since it's almost certain that my warning will not be heard nor my solutions be considered, I will thusly end my life.

Swiss harbor a deep down inferiority complex about being an irrelevant landlocked nation.

Soon after this post you will see responses about quality of life which don't take into account the insane cost of living there

nobody cares. fuck off. we have enough mutts

>Don't you need the approval of neighbors and such to get it?
Only irrelevant meme parts of switzerland do this

If you'd ask around before you'd knew we're petty. We are good guys, but petty and socially inept. If you can't cope with a whole country full of this then don't take the moniez.

>we have enough mutts
You're a nation of mutts.

It's more or less a formality in larger cities.

You are a bit rude, I have not disrespected you, maybe you should get out more.

Sounds like Sweden

We want to stay sovereign and in control of our democracy and our culture. You are a direct threat to this desired state and thus I kindly request that you don't fucking come here you swarthy spic

i'm going to move there and live on welfare :)

Oh, that is very interesting, good to know then.

This. The Swiss in general are very polite and courteous, but you will get a very distinct feeling that you're being _tolerated_ and not actually welcome.

I was born here and have Swiss ancestry, also share British ancestry. Grew up all over though. Traveled a lot as a kid, my dad was a Diplo.

But yea. Swiss are real antisocial vile creatures. Trust me. Their women are really easy though if your a foreigner like me, well sort of foreigner. They are bored of Swiss men as their conversation skills and inheritant autism has reached peak. Most swizlers are Beta as fuck. You will see.

based brit cucking the swiss

Why wait 5 years if nobody is gonna read your shit anyways?

Attached: do-it.png (758x555, 290K)

Why would you think my political ideas would not line up with those of the Swiss people, or that once I integrate and live there, I would not choose the options that benefit Switzerland?

>why yes I will join the Balkan diaspora in Switzerland soon, how could you tell?

Attached: 1547893936229.jpg (1080x1246, 119K)

What a surprise. The person advocating for open borders is not actually Swiss. You are a beautiful representation of the reality I have described in this thread. Thank you for that!

Mutts always have an inferiority complex.

Good to know jajajaja, I'm curious, what city do you live in, and how is life in other aspects apart from socially?

He's a mutt with a swiss passport. There's no further qualifications needed.

Why is it always (You)

Attached: brainlet4.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

>actually wanting to live in Switzerland
Literally why? You can find rich villages full of neo-kulaks in every country, the only difference is that Swiss are extremely autistic and xenophobic in a non-fun way.

Norway > Switzerland uezs

I'm always amazed by your ability to vigorously swallow even the biggest bait without thinking for a second. How do you do it?

Get cucked faggot. My grandfather is from St Gallen and migrated to UK in the 60s. Only right I come back and cuck you guys and take your money and women, like majority of my Anglo family done.

Eh?

We have some scenery. Thats nice.

Attached: Luftaufnahme_Marktgebiet_EZL_DS_2615-16x9_1800px_Gerry_Pacher.jpg (1800x1013, 1.5M)

I have no friends, no close family and no loved ones in general. Thus I have nothing to do other than study for my stem degree and writing my manifesto. And there is a small chance that it will be read. Who knows, maybe it will go viral on the internet.

Well, I actually like that they stay neutral during wars and that the people love their country and that quality of life will be good, not to mention their nuclear bunkers.

Not really

Oh yeah, that is a plus too, as well as the weather.

>worst nord appears
clockwork