When did you realise that Anglos were the main characters of history...

When did you realise that Anglos were the main characters of history? Every other ethnicity is either a sidekick or a villain

Attached: 612-eO6gP3L._SX425_.jpg (425x213, 17K)

Anglos are the villain

Attached: 1497136940342.gif (245x258, 988K)

It's true, we saved the Ottoman empire

Who knew that combining the flags of England and Scotland would create such a beauty?

anglos are the evil of humanities saga, the baddies, sea ppl, always scheming against everybody else, is there anyone anglos didnt backstab? no there isnt

whne did we backstab your mongol ass?

Wrong, China is the main character.

Based.

Imagine I changed this image to Hungarians, if you please.

Attached: 511093.jpg (640x480, 32K)

>n 1849, explaining to the British Parliament his refusal to assist Hungary in her struggle for independence from Austria, the Foreign Secretary, Lord Palmerston- no friend of Austria- said that Austria “stands in the centre of Europe, a barrier against encroachment on the one side, and against invasion on the other. The political independence and liberties of Europe are bound up.... with the maintenance and integrity of Austria as a great European power; and therefore anything which tends by direct or even remote contingency, to weaken and to cripple Austria, but still more to reduce her from the position of a first-rate power to that of a secondary
state, must be a great calamity to Europe, and one which every Englishman ought to deprecate and to try to prevent.”

and then listening to hairy footed peasants instead of your previous policy you and the french killed us, your wanabe shell of an empire caused a serious crisis in 1956 so nobody helped us when we wanted off the commie ride

even now you are trying to trick us into turning against the EU to serve your interest and get nothing back

>China is the main character.
You know, that would exlplain why it's been around for so long despite collapsing so much.

That's not backstabbing, you need a prior agreement to backstab, when did we agree to free Hungary from Austria?

Anglos are actually the protagonists of history.

i'm the main character of life but unironically

More like reasoner-characher lol. Sitting in their shit island and being full of themselves.

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>yup, that's me. you probably wonder how i ended up in this situation
>*fight scene between german and brit*

if an NPC country wants the anglo to take up their quest it has to be interesting, we aren't doing every side quest just for the hell of it mate

Britain and France are the main characters of History, which ended in 1918, we're currently living through a shitty spin-off starring America with a series ridiculous, over-the-top villains for the Yanks to ka-pow for mass appeal.

very true

More like real main character of history - USA is having its own series after ww2. While everything that was before is shitty prequel.

>the eternal slave of the jew is the protagonist

Attached: 1542777851792.jpg (500x466, 114K)

forgot pic. now my super funny post is ruined :(

Attached: images.png (259x194, 15K)

it ended in 1919, the final scene was the treaty of versaille

Actually makes sense

Attached: i72b82H.gif (500x344, 2.14M)

this, THIS. fpbp

>we
austrians arent anglos

The Jews are the protagonist. They've been around for every important historical event ever since their ethnogenesis.
Neo-Assyrian Empire? Neo-Babylonian Empire? Persia? Greece? Ancient Egypt? Rome? Europe during the Middle Ages? They were there. They bankrolled the Allied war effort during the Napoleonic Wars, and let's not even mention the Holocaust. They're the true master race.

based

take that back sir

based
FUCK ANGLOS

Attached: 1552467474862.webm (664x432, 1.88M)

>3 centuries is all of history

Attached: brainleto.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

ew

The new Last of Us looks pretty good.

What happened to him?

Fuck

Indian genetics.

I realized they're the main antagonist.