1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Should Estonia deport Russians back?

1. Russia
2. Yes, I believe so

Attached: dbb95fb4df4cc9cdda1e6247806a2.jpg (650x328, 60K)

They should intake more russian girls

Attached: eesti......jpg (554x429, 112K)

finland
yes

Russians who live there are deporties who don't know where are they from. They are literal bums.

We already tried and even when you tried to call them back they didn't want to leave the country that "oppresses" them.

Russians should deport Finns, Estonians and Hungarians back to the Mongolian steppe.

>There were hordes of literal criminals who, when freed from prisons in Soviet Russia, were sent to the Baltics. Majority of workers were literal boltmonkeys who are far from engineers. Engineers were a rare minority. And they were almost all made into soviet people, literal retards who can not take care of themselves without state providing them brains.
Copypasta of some Estonian Jow Forumstard

Do you understand what 'deport' means?

yбить ceбя либepacт

Yes. I was saying that when given a choice to stay in a country that oppresses them by just existing or leave for a country that actually welcomed them back and spoke their language they prefer to stay here on welfare checks, complain and shoot fentanyl all day.
There are of course good people who actually make an effort to live here and I am more than welcome to them.

'Deport' means their opinion doesn't matter

Finns, Estonians and Hungarians don't live in Russia

Kill yourself, vatnik monkey

Yes I know that. I wasn't talking about deporting I was talking about why they haven't returned on their own and that I have no problem with Russians who have born or moved here and made a life for themselves.

Is this some kind of performance? Are they Pussy Riot?

This is demonstration against estoniafication.
Supposedly you do not allow them to speak Russian

They make your country worse. You must deport them to their homeland.

Thank you for fulfilling my thread

>Supposedly you do not allow them to speak Russian
But that's not true at all. I hear kids talking in Russian all the time.

>they prefer to stay here on welfare checks
There is no social welfare in Estonia

I know that the oppression of Russians in Estonia is nonsense.

They are paid kremlin provocateurs.

wrong

Attached: Russian_Empire_1914,_modern_borders.svg.png (2000x856, 224K)

Narva is russian

Well most of them aren't working so I don't know where they get money.

Dump

*bump

BUMP

BAAAAAAAAAMP

quick rundown
>juri ratas
previous and next pm of estonia
ex-kgb
has cooperation pact with vv putin's party
brought into kgb by savisaar
savisaar was going to be the premier if august putsch had succeeded
savisaar took loans from oligarchs for his party
savisaar lost political control
they took his leg as punishment for failing
juri still on the hook
prepare for happenings soon

I can't handle it, sorry

Attached: apu brainlet.jpg (1920x1542, 223K)

Why would you want that? Arent the ones in Estonia descendants of peasants that later worked in factories during the Soviet Union? It sounds like a bunch of bydlos.

Literally a drop in the sea, while Estonia could improve

They are already assimilating, a large portion of younger generations already speak estonian to get good jobs and change their names into estonian names.
Except the gray passporters and the narva bydlo who went to a russian school aka a scam, where they didn't learn anything because the teachers were illegals from azerbajan who barely even speak russian.

>ussian school aka a scam, where they didn't learn anything because the teachers were illegals from azerbajan who barely even speak russian.
Kek. The parents didn't notice something was a bit different about the "Russian" staff?

BUMP

Attached: 1550415557307.jpg (900x675, 92K)

I visted Tallinn and Riga and all the locals I met there hated Russians and blamed them for everything bad happening in the city

1. America
2. Yes.

Don't worry ethnic Russians have been in decline since the end of the Soviet Union

>Estonia
30.3% Russian in 1989
24.9% in 2018

>Latvia
34.0% in 1989
25.2% in 2018

>Lithuania
9.4% in 1989
4.8% in 2015

Bump

inb4 butthurt russian janny

pathetic 2bh