Australia or the Netherlands?

Would you rather move to Australia or the Netherlands and why?

Attached: AUS-NL.png (2560x1600, 1.08M)

Straya because fuck you

if those were the only options everyone would choose australia eventually because the sea levels keep rising mate ;^)

Like both, so it's a hard decision, but I would probably choose Australia because do not know Dutch.
What about you? Would you like to live in Australia? Are you enjoying the Netherlands?

australia, so I don't have to be around dutch "people"

>Australia
If some spider or snake won't kill me, skin cancer will. Otherwise it's way more interesting than the Netherlands (which is one of the most dull and boring countries in the world, but hey at least it's safe)

Aus seems comfy, and there's a fucktonne of empty space. England is too cramped, I would be claustrophobic in Holland.

bit of a silly comparison
(also, australia)

Dutch people aren’t unfunny attention whores

Netherlands

if only there were some cure to spider and snake bites so we could stop dying in the thousands here

Australia so I can be on the other side of the world to d*tch people

I was joking. I really hate everything that crawls and slithers though

If being an Australian citizen makes it easier for me to become a New Zealand citizen, then Australia. If not then Netherlands.

r u a doomsday prepper

>everyone would choose australia eventually because the sea levels keep rising mate
retard

>retard
well, I'm Australian

based

no i just like new zealand a lot

probs netherlands for a change

I'd get turned at the border by both countries so neither.

neither, i value gun rights

I have family in straya and was a bit of an aussieboo.

So like any true red blooded aussie I would move to the Netherlands in a heart beat after my centrelink bucks run out

Straya so I can mang hard in a commo in the industrial part of town

Netherlands because it's in Europe whilst Australia is in the middle of the Ocean