Israel Keyes

Israel Keyes (January 7, 1978 – December 2, 2012) was an American serial killer, rapist, arsonist, burglar, and bank robber. Keyes admitted to violent crimes as early as 1996, with the violent sexual assault of a teenage girl in Oregon.[2] He committed a long series of rapes and murders until his capture in 2012. He was being held in custody, awaiting trial for the murder of Samantha Koenig, when he committed suicide in prison.

Keyes planned murders long ahead of time and took extraordinary action to avoid detection. Unlike most serial killers, he did not have a victim profile. He usually killed far from home, and never in the same area twice. On his murder trips, he kept his mobile phone turned off and paid for items with cash. He had no connection to any of his victims. For the Currier murders, he flew to Chicago where he rented a car to drive the 1000 additional miles to Vermont. He then used the murder kit he had hidden two years earlier to perform the murders.[20]

Keyes admired Ted Bundy and shared several similarities with him: Both were methodical and felt a possession over their victims. However, there are notable differences. Bundy's murders were spread throughout the country, mainly because he lived in many different areas, and not as an intentional effort to avoid detection as was the case with Keyes. Bundy targeted only attractive young women, usually with hair parted down the middle, while Keyes had no particular type of victim.

Attached: Israel_Keyes_FBI_mugshot.jpg (409x512, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nto.pl/gdzie-oni-sa-rocznie-w-polsce-ginie-bez-sladu-15-tysiecy-osob-na-opolszczyznie-kilkaset/ar/4142707
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Idonije
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Houghton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Vázquez
vimeo.com/323591121
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He looks like he fucked blacks.

STOP MAKING AMERICAN THREADS

(OP)

I liked the most the grave-digging episode, when he killed a girl, and later on he noticed in TV that family of the girl published her photo and offered money-reward for anybody who would find her. So he decided to dig the dead girl out from the grave (after she spent there 2 weeks, so her body was already seriously rotten and smelly), clean her and make her pose in front of camera while keeping newspaper to prove that the photo was taken this day, to persuade her family that he kidnapped her and that she is alive. He sent this photo to family of the girl, and warned them that they must leave him money in designated place if they want daughter back, while staying away from police.

He was owner of a company generating very high revenue, so he had a lot of money, but his hobby was driving all over the USA and robbing banks, only to prove himself that he can do this without being caught by police.

Attached: tumblr_nkctk6aIbx1uosimwo1_1280.jpg (651x553, 81K)

>He looks like he fucked blacks.

He was a very honourable and brave man. After he was caught, he promised to cooperate with police fully by telling them about details of crimes they accused him of and he was also very happy about death penalty and refused to change it to long-time prison, but only under one condition: that police, prosecutor and court would keep his story secret, so his daughter wouldn't need to know that her father was a serial killer. He kept his side of deal in more than 100%, moreover he didn't even wait for electric chair and killed himself in prison, but police didn't keep its promise and they published documents about his crimes to media, so today everybody can read about it.

>Israel
Do Americans really name their kids like that?
>newspaper headline: Greeks face new austerity
lmao

>Do Americans really name their kids like that?

Sure. The most beautiful American name ever in my opinion is River Phoenix. If i ever had a child, i would want to call it like this.

Attached: river phoenix.jpg (633x465, 41K)

if he was so careful how did he get caught then ?

He got sloppy towards the end as his urge to kill overwhelmed his rationality.

>if he was so careful how did he get caught then ?

He believed that he is half-god. He killed so many people, robbed so many banks, without being punished, that he finally came to conclusion that he was't human, but something of higher status. This feeling of superiority made him break his rule according to which he was never killing people in his own town. It was a reason for which he was finally caught. He killed up to 100 people according to today's estimations, but he was killing them in various parts of the USA, as his hobby was traveling far away from his place of living only to kill some random person. He didn't have any preference about victims: he was killing everything of human kind: children, adults, elders, women, men, whatever. And he was killing them in many different ways.

because if you didn't know, serial killers aren't rational or healthy of the mind, none of what they do serves any purpose thus they got ended.

how did he get caught if he was so careful

He established a rule that he never kills people in his town, he was traveling far away from his place of living to hunt. But someday the desire to kill a random girl he noticed near his house was so strong that he broke this rule. And it was beginning of his end.

He also would sometimes get drunk and leave weird comments on news stories about his victims

is it known to man why someone gets an urge to kill? are there some rules and reasonings as to why people randomly want to kill people? especially without a motive, I mean I get the urge to kill when I get angry for like a milisecond and then it goes away, but why would you kill someone without emotion (anger) or a reason (money)?

defective brains, none of that helps them survive, literal degeneracy of the brain.

would be interesting to do a GWAS for serial killer behavior but sadly there will never be enough serial killers in the world for that

There must be also serial killers who were never caught. How often do we hear about disappearence of people? Only in Poland number of people who vanish without trace every year is 15.000 on average.

wack

Missed the part where he used her debit card a bunch of times while the police were watching it.

thats bullshit, thats more than a battalion of people who just magically disappears, thats impossible, how can you have that much people disappear???

He violated the deal by killing himself instead of waiting for execution.

>Missed the part where he used her debit card a bunch of times

Yup. It was very dumb. But i explain it with development of hix complex of god. This last killing happened when he deluded himself into being superhuman. He was extremely intelligent for a serial killer with his 174 IQ

nto.pl/gdzie-oni-sa-rocznie-w-polsce-ginie-bez-sladu-15-tysiecy-osob-na-opolszczyznie-kilkaset/ar/4142707

Why are there so many serial killers in USA?

we have police and detectives that actually have high iqs with a working government system any unusual behavior is actively documented.

>174 IQ

lol proofs? sounds like bullshit. Ted Kaczynski scored 167 (dunno which test) as a child but he was an actual math prodigy with a distinguished career.

>lol proofs? sounds like bullshit. Ted Kaczynski scored 167 (dunno which test) as a child but he was an actual math prodigy with a distinguished career.

I read PDF of some old documentary from the investigation in his case, and files also included documents about his mental health, and his IQ score was 174. Ted Kaczynski was very smart too, indeed

actual tactics of detectives and the state obviously are secret.

According to his friends, during weekends he would get black-out drunk by himself listening to Insane Clown Posse for hours on end

Attached: 7f9.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

I can't find anything online referencing psychometric data for Keyes.

I found this PDF long time ago on some gore/snuff TOR site and i downloaded it to computer that doesn't exist, so i can't give any link, sorry

>and i downloaded it to computer that doesn't exist

that's bullshit but i believe it

Attached: 1537653836855-0.png (512x512, 5K)

It was years ago, and the computer i used for it doesn't exist anymore because i threw it to trashbin. I am not kidding. I can't even tell the name of this gore/snuff site anymore. But i clearly remember Keyes' IQ score

true fact: Israel Keyes murdered my uncle who works for Nintendo and then wrote a proof for the Riemann hypothesis using his blood

sadly the evidence was lost due to ball lightning

Attached: suffer on the ukraine.jpg (200x200, 26K)

I am sorry that i can't provide you with this file of documents i read about him. Maybe you could find it yourself after searching through TOR?

>first name "israel"
>is a sick fuck
hmmmmm
what a cohencidence

In USA, a name like that can swing either way, since fundamentalist protestants often use old testament names. looking at the face I doubt he's jewish.

>looking at the face I doubt he's jewish.

He looks Jewish. I am expert at such things, so you can trust me. But there is no info whatsoever about his ethnical roots, so i won't be making any final conclusions. Besides it is completely of no value for me in case of his serial killer career.

He's from utah and he was homeschooled so probably not. Not everyone named israel is a jews sort of not every french is named ahmed. I think there are also many mexicans with this kind of name

It's a perfectly natural and normal instinct.

in usa i can believe it but here pretty much nobody called israel is not jewish

>He's from utah and he was homeschooled so probably not.

Freddy Krueger was a Jew despite being a child of one of hundred of mental hospital patients who raped his Jewish mother working as a nun at the Hathaway House in Springwood, Ohio.

from his skull I can tell you he is Jewish.

By the way, could you ever tell that River Phoenix was of Jewish roots? ... but he was!

Attached: aryan boy.jpg (320x400, 25K)

Check this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Idonije
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Houghton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Vázquez

>american
>mexican
>nigerian-canadian
yes so you agree
i already told you i believe you, but here it's definitely a rare occurence

i mean yes there is probably one or two in france, they're probably black as well, but really i'm sorry but no you can't blame me for seeing someone called israel and thinking they are probably jewish

>By the way, could you ever tell that River Phoenix was of Jewish roots?

He was not only of Jewish roots. He was basically a 100% Jew, as his mother was a Jewess.

Juden

Attached: 01_00086687.jpg (682x1000, 103K)

People have various desires

I just uploaded my favorite scene from new Lars von Trier's movie.

vimeo.com/323591121

i aint clicken dat shit nigga

Highly recommended.

it's sexual, it's all sexual
it's a lot like rape fantasies, it just makes their dicks hard, as a matter of fact if you dig long enough on bdsm blogs you'll find people that fetishize about murdering or being murdered
just another perversion really

There are as many as 100,000 active missing persons cases in the U.S. at any given time. Of the 692,944 people reported missing in 2010, 531,928 were under the age of 18. According to the National Crime Information Center (NCIC), 355,243 women were reported missing in 2010 compared to 337,660 men

During the year 1999 in the United States, there were 800,000 reported missing children cases.

>I could go to a national part this weekend. Hide out. Wait for someone to stroll by, then murder them. I Would never be caught.

Uncohencidently our national parks have extremely high rates of missing people per yer.