Which cunt has better philosophers, Germany or France?

Which cunt has better philosophers, Germany or France?

Attached: tc9r9584.jpg (1433x469, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of_presidents_and_presidential_candidates_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

France, is that even a question? I'm not even a ouiboo

idk i dont read enough

Isn't Germany called the land of philosophers and poets?

Germany by far
/thread

I'd say Germany. Where's Kant anyway?

You are in an elevator and for whatever reason your survival depends on a philosophic trick, do you chose a german one or a french one (or an other country)?

Probably Germany from 1714 to 1976
but all of their great ones (Leibniz, Kant, Hegel, Fichte, Marx, Nietzsche, Husserl und Heidegger) took Descartes as the starting point of their work
And I have also to admit that the second half of the XXth century was dominated by the frenchies
And, well, Badiou is one of the last to hold out a complete philosophical system

Probably France.French was big during Age of Enlightenment, French philosophers post WW2 is also big

>(or an other country)?
I choose Evola so everyone can admit that I'm white.

Das Land der Dichter und Denker
The country of poets and thinkers

Germany.

Language games for stemlets

Nobody knows
He probably was busy wandering around in Königsberg
Goethe took his place on the class photo

France is mostly political and postmodern bullshit.
I like German idealism more.

I took L in high school (literary), I say France for philosophy field.

>I took L in high school (literary)

Attached: NLDugGD.jpg (645x729, 34K)

Definitely Germany. Although France has a greater literary tradition overall.

L>S>ES

Most of the elites in France took L. Who is Macron ?

>stem

Attached: 070.gif (680x315, 129K)

>France is mostly political and postmodern bullshit
French thinkers surely dominates the political philosophy fields (Rousseau, Montesquieu, Tocqueville, Sartre, etc...)
but it doesn't mean that french philosophy is mostly political

As for what you call
>postmodern bullshit
you don't know what you're talking about because most of your views on the matter are induced by the absolute butchering of US universities did to the based works of our boys, changing Foucault, Deleuze, Derrida,... into gender and women studies

Les classes de L sont toujours remplies de cancres, de boutonneux(ses) et de tumblrinas obèses. Élites de la nation, il ne faut pas exagérer non plus.

As a teacher in high school since ten years, it is absolutely clear for everyone that S is the best option
A good S baccalauréat lets one enters into ANY prestigious superior course (including hypokhâgne or business school)
This is far from true wit a L bac

>HyperKang school

Attached: hv.png (469x601, 303K)

Germany

Nonetheless, France is better literally in every other aspect

>you don't know what you're talking about because most of your views on the matter are induced by the absolute butchering of US universities did to the based works of our boys, changing Foucault, Deleuze, Derrida,... into gender and women studies
Not even into gender and women studies, I simply think postmodernism to me is utter hogwash. Directionless, aimless, that congratulates itself in robbing everything of meaning and objectivity.
Modern feminism is only a particular application of their ideals. No matter how much you don't like it it's something born out of postmodernism. I'm not particularly fond of marxism either, but i'll gladly take it a thousand times over this self-destructive garbage.

Filières will stop existing soon anyway thanks to based Macron.

Ayyyyyy. En termes de QI moyen S > ES > L.
Maintenant va te prendre l'abruti incapable de comprendre comment diagonaliser une matrice

On paper only...
The options that will replace them (3*4 hours in première, 2*6 hours in terminale) won't be as free to choose from as one would think for ressources reasons (rooms, classes, teachers, hours,...)
So highschools will offer some menus with predetermined options combos
And those menus will simply take the place of the old filières with little to no real change

S is the superior choice, this is clear
As to know who is better between ES and L pupils...
They are pretty much the same imo

J'ai l'impression que ceux qui vont en L, en tout cas du temps où j'ai passé le bac y'a 10 ans, y vont pour y échapper au peu de maths qu'il y a en ES. En général c'est surtout des filles très connes des classes moyennes supérieures qui n'accepteraient pas d'aller en filière technologique même si au niveau des notes elles y auraient plutôt leur place

depends on the century desu

Germany. Humboldt, Kant, Hegel, Schopenhauer, Marx, Husserl, Nietzsche, Weber, Simmel, Dilthey, Heidegger, Adorno, Habermas. Even the French admired them and built on their work.

Fedora tipping dickhead

dont know much about german
but french philosopher are pretty cringe post WWII
one of the responsible for shaping the western liberal idea

Oui et en ES ce sont des paumés qui ne sont bons ni en maths, ni en littérature ni en philo ni nulle part mais qui ne sont pas assez nuls pour aller en STMG. Les meilleurs d'entre eux sont de petits enculés qui rêvent d'entrer à science-po pour faire... ils ne le savent pas eux même.
Ce qui ne veut pas dire que les classes S soient exemptes de petits merdeux qui n'ont rien à foutre là ; dans la mesure même où tout le monde sait que la S est la meilleure filière, tous les parents insistent pour envoyer leurs petits mongoliens là-bas.

Philosophy is stateless even with a nationalist bent it crosses borders with ease

French philosophers are based, German philosophy is for permavirgins.

Not completely false t b h, L is both for the morons with low IQ and the gay rich kids who're into litterature, Macron is a good example. It really depends on the high school's level.

This is true
As well as the Germans admired and built on the work of Montaigne, Descartes, Pascal, Rousseau, D'Holbach or Bergson

The French had the upper hand in sociology, however: Comte, Durkheim, Mauss, Malinowski, Sartre, Bourdieu, Althusser, Lévi-Strauss and Foucault are all either sociologists are dabbling with sociology in their works.

S : virgin nerds
L : sjw homosexuals
ES : lazy niggers

descos = the true chads of france

Germany without a question.

>Jean-Paul Sartre
>Michel Foucault
>Voltaire
LMAOOOO

>descos = the true chads of france
Hop hop hop, t'as pas un RSA à aller dépenser toi ?

I don't know what is your drug but most of the policians in France took L and who lead the country ? The politicians.
Several reasons :

A L student has a more developed mind thanks to text studies, advanced philosophical studies and the understanding of language.

A L can be spy, can cuck you, master his language so he can talk easily, choose the good word during a decisive moment.

A S is just a beast of fair, he does scientist works like an autist. The L is the head, the S is the body.
ES is garbage.

It reminds me this sentence from de Gaulle.

"France must be the rider and Germany the horse"

The rider is L, the horse is S.

j'y vais de ce pas

Attached: 1537232521961.jpg (1791x1062, 517K)

But figures such as Montaigne, Descartes and Rousseau are more "general" influences, in my opinion. Of course, everyone likes Montaigne's essays and agrees with Descartes. But they said things that are nowadays self-evident, and would have been discovered by others anyways.

The "real" philosophy, the stuff we still argue about nowadays, starts with Humboldt and Kant and Hegel.

>was 3 years ahead in school
>took ES just so I could continue playing video games all days and pass just by reading a book every now and then

Attached: 1485751887802.png (444x482, 127K)

Hollande et Sarkozy ont fait ES.

This is nice and all but do you have any source to back that claim?
1- the politicians doesn't lead the country anymore
2- the political higher ups came from ENA, polytechnique, law schools and, strangely, sometimes medicine. In each of those courses, the S are a majority you can check.

la filière on s'en fout, ce qui compte c'est l'école et la classe sociale
tout le monde préfère un bourge qui sort de L a henri iv avec 12 de moyenne qu'un pauvre autiste avec 18 de moyenne qui sort d'une S quelque part en banlieue

And they are both connards.

Don't care about them, I like poets

Germany.
French philosophy of XXe is heavily influenced by germans. And Sartre is somewhat Heidegger copypasta. Also they tend to be the most unclear or uneasily traductible in french.

t.philosophy master degree

Without Descartes and Rousseau (and Hume) there is no Immanuel Kant
Without Kant, German philosophy would have stopped at Leibniz
They are not "general influences", they are those who built the core philosophical problems that are debated since 300 years and all the German philosophers are answering them directly or indirectly
If some of their works seem now "self-evident", it's because they were absolute geniouses who shaped the world as it is

Attached: 1550100152359.png (860x814, 812K)

Focault was a literal faggot and degenerate who died of AIDS.

Yet you can't argue against what he said, mainly because you haven't read a shred of what he wrote

Wow, so this is peak american philosophy...

His ideas can be summed up as "Gender and sexual roles are an artificial construction of bourgeois society and we should let it all hang out and do it in the road."

Et bah putain, cette réputation qu'on les STMG je lai échappé belle à generation près mdrr
À mon époque, c'était encore la STG et c'était surtout pour compléter les classes d'ES bondées mais la STG n'avait rien à envier aux ES. Puis aujourd'hui je suis en master 2 à 23 piges en ayant fait mon petit bout de chemin, donc ils sont pas si con que ça!

t. Ancien STG

>la STG n'avait rien à envier aux ES
>23 ans

Attached: 1548969234834.png (632x1952, 701K)

Pretty hard. But I think we can all agree that anglo-autists suck the most.

Agreed on that

Britain was always a literary country, not so great at philosophy. I mean, David Hume basically said "Nothing matters and objective truth can't exist because we only can perceive the world through our imperfect senses." which is pretty much borderline autistic.

Funny that this shit had more success in the US than in France

>STG
>mdrr
stopped reading there

So did the guy who predicted the incel meme years in advance. haha

What do you want? Philosophy can be summed up as a guy trying to use mental gymnastics to justify his personal prejudices/sexual fetishes.

Houellebecq? Yeah probably because European societies are less inegalitarian. Just look at our three presidents, they were all manlets whereas the US didn't have a manlet president ever. People are just more evolved human beings in Europe

Oh please, like the Sexual Revolution didn't affect the entire Western world in the 60s-70s.

Houellebecq was right though, incels are a problem here too, try to talk to more younger people. I was really surprised with some things i learned around me.
The only difference with USA is that they don't have access to guns here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of_presidents_and_presidential_candidates_of_the_United_States

We have had manlet presidents, although none in modern history.

You're not adjusting for average height of the day.

>Trump is in the top 3
Noice.

5'8" wasn't manlet status in the 180's bro

On verra qui riera quand je toucherai 3-5k/mois avec ma formation actuelle... Mais ssshh.. Pour l'instant riez j'en dis pas plus, tout ce que je sais c'est que c'est moi qui jetterai votre CV à la poubelle et vos lettres de motivation quand vous postulerez pour wagecucker dans mon entreprise ;)

>David Hume

Attached: stirner.png (413x549, 75K)

Nah man, even back in the day James Madison was said to be "no bigger than a half piece of soap".

Moi c'est NEET ou self made man millionnaire donc tu peux l'attendre longtemps mon CV le sous-humain de STG

Peterson boy

Schopenhauer was "Jow Forums - the philosopher".

Denmark never contributed a lot, but Kierkegaard was high octane autism.

18/19th century: Germany
20th century: France

Why are half of the fucks for both commies or commie-lites?

both can't live without each others

youre a dumbass senpai