Culture Pals /cp/

Otaku dork edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (ew), China (yawn), and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss Argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by Turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share QTs with the Taliban? Want to banter koreaboos?

>Sign up at:
interpals.net/

>Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

>Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
>qtcrawler:
mega.nz/#F!lQkh0A7R!ROpihereOeBAByYtVu_91A

>Script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed)

Old:

Attached: 1515775335934.png (640x702, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GD-6csYyqho
youtube.com/watch?v=2AIJuRGYmWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hate Monika

Reminder: IF IT AIN'T WHITE, IT AIN'T RIGHT!!!

Monika did (almost) nothing wrong though

youtube.com/watch?v=GD-6csYyqho

can /culturepals/

leave a nice friendly comment on her video?

thanks bros

she has anxiety and is qt so she belongs in this thread right

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 13K)

Anxiety is a fucking meme at this point, literally every girl under the sun claims to have it. *yawns*

i'm going to australia in a couple months, is this site any good for finding friends to hang out with or is it just a psudo dating site?

Good pick, user! Place is filled with cute little birds..hehehe

>Korean skincare routine
So become whiter?

Yeah it can be a good place to find friends too and not just qts

and kangaroos you can punch in the face

There was one based Australian lad on ip btw as I recall. Don't remember his username though and am not even sure if he's still around..but I think he was staying in Sydney..?
Which part(s) are you visiting? :)

sweet, thanks m8

Aussies hate Americans, be warned

Why do all these Scandi whores have blogs/vlogs? Do they really think people give a shit about their boring lives?

just sydney, i'm only there 5 days so i doubt i'll leave the city unless you can drive on an american license

i'm p cute so i'm sure it'll all work out

theres this foreign slag who's also /cp/ based on her comments on the kiwi lads profile /melanijaknavs

>i'm p cute so i'm sure it'll all work out
they especially hate cute americans

>17
looks 25 tbhwyf

No, they don't. They either didn't like you or you don't know how to take banter

You shouldn't, actually. Not even wallabies...or when the big brother shows up, you're fucked. :)

So many nice options to choose from. lol God save the burger..and Australia! :)

I see, that's not a lot of time indeed. Try not to miss the Northern beaches then!
Or well..with what purpose will you be travelling?

Attached: 20180708_133643.jpg (3264x1836, 1.35M)

>with what purpose will you be travelling?
i have no idea, i got a cheap flight so i booked it and figured i'd plan something later, hence the looking for mates to hang out with. i imagine i'll meet some cool folks in the hostile but i figure it'd be good to know a local

Ops. Missed one more rotate to the left. :^)

How do hostels work? I've heard they're cheap which is probably the only reason I'd ever use one
t. someone who has never been in one or traveled overseas

the only time i've stayed in one was in japan, but it was several beds (4 in japan 8 in australia) in a single room and you share a bathroom with whoever is in the other beds

Are your WhatsApps fugged? I can't send or receive pictures

Facebook is down, so are all of their sites

>tfw no 1st world gf yet

Lucky bastard, I won't find a flight like that any time soon I'm afraid.. :(
Anyway, wish you a fun time there! Beware of never ending suburbs.

Are you the American with the ominous flying fobia?
* leaving the state all alone
:D

However it is, me, go, sleep, now.
adieu

This

Does she(you) want a bf?

Tfw you finally received a massage from the Qt HUNGarian

>Lucky bastard, I won't find a flight like that any time soon I'm afraid.. :(
there are sites that will email you when cheap flights/ flights with pricing errors come up that's how i found this.
>Anyway, wish you a fun time there! Beware of never ending suburbs.
will do, good night fren

Want to punch the kiwi desu

Post the sites bro

i used scotts cheap flights, just the free service.

>8 people sharing a room
>sharing a bathroom with all of them
holy shet, I wouldn't be able to do any of that.
>Are you the American with the ominous flying fobia?
>leaving the state all alone
I suffer from a fear of both of those things

is it ok to trust profiles 11 months old?

>holy shet, I wouldn't be able to do any of that.
it's not as bad as you might think most people that can afford to travel, but are too poor for a proper hotel are considerate. you're not going to be any waking hours there anyway

Yes, I like milfs,white Brazilians, germans, scandis and latinas. How did you know?

Attached: KoAvFZk.png (859x960, 327K)

Sounds like hell to me Tbh, I'm not so poor that I can't book a good hotel, its just that I'm incredibly jewish with my money
>you're not going to be any waking hours there anyway
unironically what do you mean by this? im not going to be there during afternoons or mornings?

thanks bud

>afraid of flying
You must have flown on Macchi's plane then lmao

I care about what women think and say. I respect women!

Attached: soychad.png (1080x1266, 30K)

>Sounds like hell to me Tbh, I'm not so poor that I can't book a good hotel, its just that I'm incredibly jewish with my money
there are some private rooms/bathrooms available, one thing that i liked about the hostels in japan is that they give you a group of people that are doing touristy shit that you can hang out with
>unironically what do you mean by this? im not going to be there during afternoons or mornings?
most people i've met traveling just the hotel/hostel as a place to keep their stuff and to sleep, i just assume that's what most people do

>there are some private rooms
wew this is exactly what I would go for. Japan sounds pretty nice, all the people speak English in these hostels? I'm a social autist as it is but its tenfold if the people speak shit english
>as a place to keep their stuff
I gotcha, are there lockers and stuff in these places? I am one paranoid person when it comes to losing or getting my shit stolen

>all the people speak English in these hostels
most did, i had 2 american roomates and a guy from saudi arabia in my room, 4 other americans in a different room, and a group of korean college students who's english was shit but they were a blast to drink with. i've been told that if you travel over the summer you're much more likely to meet americans, i only have my japan experience to go by.

>are there lockers and stuff in these places
we had them in japan, they were small though so i kept my clothes bag under the bed, no one fucked with it, but the people i was with were good dudes

don't really care about seeing Americans overseas, I see enough of them every day. I just want people with decent english. were they the typical weebs or normies? My friend said shes going to Japan in the summer so I was thinking of maaaybe meeting her there or something like that.
> they were small though
I think the only thing of value I would have with me is my camera and lenses plus my phone, that's about it. One of the lenses is kinda large though

most were normies, i went to akihabara with the koreans and one of the americans. my trip to japan was the best time of my life man if you have a chance i'd definitely recommend it. if there's any way you could swing it the sakura festivals run through may.

i don't know how large the lenses are when you're looking around for hostels most i've seen have pictures and you can probably ask for the actual measurements if they don't have them listed.

i've got work in the morning so i'm headed to bed, thanks for the answer boys have a great night.

oh one last thing, japan has a crazy good train system so you can get a great deal if you're willing to take a train ride in rather than staying in a major city. the only worry is that trains stop around midnight and the first train of the day and the last one are slammed, worse than pic

Attached: train.jpg (590x442, 59K)

>cityfags willingly cram themselves into fucking cans like sardines
Yikes!

Oh, so this is what French people look like

/rm.will

I used to laugh at the guy who complained about getting spammed by gay guys but now that I'm getting spammed by gay guys I can relate. At least 3 fags message me a day.

At least you get visits from real people. I only get bots

Women go on interpals to find white boyfriends, you're wasting your time amigo.

Nah, they go there to find Korean bfs

Western girls go on interpals to find Korean bfs and all other women go on interpals to find white boyfriends. Either way you're wasting your time bud.

As far as I know they look for asians, specifically koreans.

What cunts are they?

/ainu_
be careful of "her"
I talked to her for a few days and everything seemed nice until she started sending me reverse-image-searchable images that she claimed were her

Did you report her?

no, guess I will

I got a wiev from someone who listens to
>Anal Cunt
I don't even know if this is a meme or an actual band :')

It's a band that's a huge meme, check them out.

Msged 10 broads yesterday with a stupid msg I was testing and none of them responded.

they’re a metal band

>check them out.
I did

Attached: hehe.jpg (422x600, 36K)

Aren't they grindcore?

And, what do you say? They seem like the type that either did or would post on Jow Forums during its inception and the glory days of /b/.
youtube.com/watch?v=2AIJuRGYmWk

so it seems :)
happy with this discovery.

>And, what do you say?
Nice concept but it gets old fast.
I like this album cover though.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

ah, yes. couldn’t strike that name atm

That's right, fucking american cunt.

>nice concept
What do you mean, exactly?

the idea of having funny titles, album covers and 'singing.'

t. racist bogan

>you could swing it the sakura festivals run through may.
I'm going to two different ones within the next month and a half, one in DC and one in jew york. I don't wanna go myself so thats why I wanna try and attempt to do it in the summer with the friend.
>my trip to japan was the best time of my life
I hope its a decent trip even for social autists

I'm not a bogan. I was just kidding around, no one really hates americans except for edgy cunts.

Just messing around too bud, love Aussies desu

Can I give you a kiss then?

i HATE australians

hell yeah brother on that straight shit

Attached: 3rd.jpg (640x664, 29K)

Lads,

fake profiles are the way to go.

why are interpals asians so different from irl asians

what do u mean

Of course but only if you use tongue baby ;)

how do you kiss a girl? are there any techniques? asking for my grandfather

I want QTs, but none are interested in sending me nudes.

>qt
>slut
pick one

All women are sluts

Interpals Asians tend to act like snob cunts. Then again, who doesn't on interpals?

Defo. I've met some ip qts irl and others yet to meet. Made some good friends.

Hermano para la wea y mojate el potito. Si no te arriesgas o no cambias vas a seguir sin tu 1st world gf.
En buena loco. Dale, vos podes ;)

fuck off incels

Hungry

Go eat then

rape

Love cyberpunk lads

Only girls that message me are half japanese.

Coming to Melbourne? I'll be your fren

Why is Sydney so much nicer than Melbin?