It's so boring holy shit

Attached: 600x600bf.png (600x600, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=v9mb8Yw92zM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UhEwU3vPEcU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ikW7pVa_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong board you homo

It is extremely boring after you finish the main quest.
I hope ES6 is great.

Is F3 boring too?

Fallout 3 is worse

factory mods...

No it's nice if you take it on its own

That whole companies business practice is to have modders fix their game and improve it for them for free. Pretty smart honestly.

Yes, but it's the comfiest

It gives you no path choice, no freedom. Cluttered everything together and removed everything that was great

played for 30 min and felt sick

its better, fun to just fuck around but the main quest isnt that impressive

Far Harbor was really good. Everything else was shit

>not playing the real fallout successor

Attached: 345954759.png (252x500, 100K)

The ending was absolute trash, especially if you have a mutant or ghoul in your party.

yup

>was really good
Personally, I got bored as soon as that forced minecraft shit started and never bothered to finish the plot.

it's good game but i think It is closer to shadowrun than to fallout.

Attached: 1549869466018.png (499x499, 63K)

Say what you will about 4, but it’s soundtrack was kino:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v9mb8Yw92zM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UhEwU3vPEcU

>everything fucking green
>copy paste city
>spending hours in the grey as metro
yeah it's peak "comfy" all right. as comfy as sleeping on a rock

That’s retarded. It had 4 possible endings just like NV and unlike NV it didn’t force you to do a U-turn around the entire map just to get to the main city. It’s okay to not like a game, everyone’s taste is different, but sometimes I think you guys just make up shit to sound intelligent.

for me, 1>2>NV>3>4

Attached: 049.jpg (1013x1218, 197K)

you could go to new vegas anytime you wanted if you weren't a pussy and passed through the deadclaw area

>uhuhuhu here’s a meme chart that proves you’re wrong
There are plenty of optional routes in 4. If you’re with the Minutemen you can chose to attack the Railroad or BoS at any time and get quests for it. When first entering the Institute there are several things you can do that will change the outcome of the final quest, like killing Father the second you meet him or joining only to betray him later.
Again, it’s okay not to like a game, just don’t act like an uppity faggot when you called out for your hypocrisy.

>jumping on top of a rock and picking off the copy+pasted deathclaws with the grenade launcher you get from courier’s stash
>fun
Next you’re going to try and justify the 12 Taurus Demons they spammed in the demon ruins of DS1.

Shut up. It is a shit game. Everyone that thinks otherwise is a zoomer. You probably loved witcher 3

the option is there and it's completely doable with half a brain you actual NPC
imagine playing an open world game and just going from quest marker to quest marker without trying to figure out a path of your own

W3 was great, go hang your self

I just want a game that's fun.
I'm a 23 year old virgin with no friends, and I can't care about anything in life.

I play rocket league and rainbow six siege, and I feel no strong emotions at all.

These days I only feel anger, disappointment, and sadness.

Attached: 1536616644798.jpg (1024x996, 72K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ikW7pVa_I

this post is me except for the following keywords
>virgin
>no friends
make some friends, even online ones, and olay siege with them, it's a way more enjoyable experience than playing solo with 12 year olds

>Shut up. It is a shit game.
Hit a nerve I see.

>being that much of a contrarian that you hate on witcher 3
probably didn't even play it

I know i am right. Hyped bullshit

so you played it? What didn't you like about it?