NEW EVIDENCE LEADS BOEING TO GROUND ENTIRE MAX FLEET

What "new evidence" do you think they found?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-03-14-05-47-52.png (1439x1768, 591K)

Hard to believe the president of the US was just shilling for this company by name less than 11 hours ago.

Probably the fact their retarded planes believe they’re upside down. Both planes went down in the same pattern indicating the computer most likely made them roll

why can't the idiot ameristupids make good planes? or good anything?

Will Vietnam cancel the order they did when Trump visited?

Attached: 1516466086592.png (481x442, 8K)

The whole reaction from the US was just frightening, only democrats dared to call for a temporary ban and that’s only because they cannot actually put one in place.

>Buy Embraer
>Plane crash

>Canada says yesterday 737 Max will stay in fleets
>Canada says today they're ditching them all
hmmmmmmmmmm

>If it's a Boeing I ain't going!

>Ditching
Do you mean grounding? They will be up again

Babababavsgsbxnxnxbdbndnxnfmfmvmgmgkgkfnfjgjfjfkffkptptti

Attached: 1548204555696.jpg (1000x750, 158K)

who are you, Nostradamus?

>All those fucking nouns
>Not a single verb in the title sentence
Why can't americans talk for shit?

Airbus
The safe choice

Attached: airbus-family-formation-flight-.jpg (1024x578, 60K)

>(((new evidence)))

Those planes are 100% SAFE, this is just the result of massive hysteria + short traders.

I’m just saying that Canada is not going to ditch these planes since it will most likely trigger some weird reaction from Trump & friends

>100% safe
except that whole thing about it correcting perceived errors by nose diving automatically

>american plane flown and maintained by niggers
it's like you want to crash

Attached: 1510546259664.jpg (570x845, 75K)

>grounds
>Not a single verb
>single verb
>verb

the pilots did absolutely nothing wrong you dumb racist waste of space. the only people who have made this a race thing since the beginning have been pedes covering for trump hitching his wagon on this shambolic embarrassment in engineering.

I doubt it even need maintenance within the first 4 months after purchase, and especially no real computer maintenance.

are you telling me you'd feel just as safe on an Ethiopian airliner flight as you would on Air Canada or West Jet?

calm down negroid, speak when spoken to

fucking christ weren't american agencies just assuring everyone these things were completely safe?

Tbh I've flown easily 50+ times in my life and I'm still terrified of them

Blacks can't even maintain roads the Chinese and European built for them.
You really think they can maintain something as complex as a modern airplane much less a max

Ethiopia has among the top highest commercial air flight ssafety records on the continent. I wouldn't mind.

Ethiopian Airlines is one of the few African airliners allowed into European and North-American airspace because of their maintenance procedures

You didn't answer my question, would you feel just as safe?

>A380
>Only one engine on the wing
huh? is this an optical illusion of some sort?

DC-10s would fall apart in mid-air and all the magapedes of that era would defend them while making sure they were flying Boeing themselves

Yes, now I am little more paranoid about what type of plane is being used though regardless of who I am flying on.

Air Canada is shit. You'd know if you flied a couple times.

Yeah why would Trump wouldn't want to crash the economy? He is a maf man.

the african continent ?

>Air Canada is shit
I've flown Air Canada dozens of times. What, they didn't give you a pair of complimentary headphones? Fucking West Jet is far worse.

I find that hard to believe.

>calling out a bad design which is killing people all over the world and massively in use in the USA
>crashing the economy
He can just give a few more trillions to Boeing as compensation.

You asked, I answered truthfully.

>Ok so the whole world banned the plane from flying in their airspace, well fuck you we're grounding them anyway!

I just don't buy it, sorry.

>american engineers are so shit that they needed Embraer's comercial wing engineers to save them

LMAO

They’re defending it too.

The current Secret of Defense, appointed by Trump, is Patrick M Shanahan. Who, prior to this appointment, was the Senior Vice President of Supply Chain and Operations of Boeing during the development of the 737 Max 8.

Now the US remains effectively the only country not banning this plane. Convenient huh?

>not getting 'murican mentality
You cant sue them if they don't crash

haha yeah our engineers are shit

Attached: spacex landing.gif (600x450, 1.08M)

Yes. Grounds as in school grounds. Plural of ground, the surface where things rest. Or did you mean Ground as the participle of Grind? Because you can't conjugate participles by adding an s at the end. Shit why don't they teach grammar at schools in the US anymore?

Based patriot

I don't see any tightrope walker between the rockets.

thanks Nazis

>Le Reddit Rocket

Beaner is telling me about English grammar, yeehaww

Attached: lrn2englishfgt.jpg (1189x1538, 269K)

Yes our government is corrupt as fuck, filled with cronies.

300+ people died due to american engineering? how many people have spacex saved?

check and mate amerimutt.

Spacex deisgned it's own rockets, it doesn't use Russian or Nazi designs
Spacex is going to save the human race and colonize the solar system

It saved californian poos and chinks from poverty

That's not the point, the only reason you're so jacked up of space engineering is because the Nazis showed you which way a seagull shits.

>Every noun in english also acts as a verb
What a retarded language, fitting of mutts. Death yourself .

How long until the CIA downs a couple of Airbuses just to level the playing field?

Attached: bancker.png (494x411, 295K)

>>Spacex is going to save the human race and colonize the solar system
>>is going to save the human race
>>is going to

wake me up when that happens amerilard. meanwhile, bring back the 300 you killed.

Yes. Thank them. They failed the main mission but hey we got space exploration from them.

If we can't liquidate the juden, at least we can go to the stars. Someone make that a bumper sticker.

Are you baiting? Grounds, as in Boeing, the corporate entity, grounds (it grounds) its airfleet

Attached: 1552519196777.png (626x502, 28K)

It's present tense of "grounded" as in made to be on the ground.
>The dog barks
>The car runs
>A duck floats
This is a very common construction in English.

>He can't just noun verbs in his native language
lmao'ing at your life.

fucking weird, if the same situation occurred here I am absolutely positive there would be MPs calling for them to be grounded immediately
america is a hyper-capitalist hellhole, they value profit over lives to a massive extent

It was bound to happen anyways, the Nazi scientists just helped. Same with the Manhattan project which was started by Americans and Nazis helped with a few key steps.

Just wait until they establish an economically viable self sustaining moon base

>u got a loicense for that, m8?

>Nazis just helped
Helped the human race get the first man made object into space, then helped the Russians get the first man into space. But hey, at least you guys made it to that boring fucking rock.

It would be banned immediately if it were any company other than Boeing, which is basically owned by the US military at this point.

>Death yourself
I see what you did there

Hey boys we should keep the beaners around a bit longer. Just for entertainment. And pupusas sure are delicious.

Attached: 1j6cch.jpg (220x277, 21K)

even if our politicians are just posturing, it reassures me that they at least feel pressured to posture
whereas in America the debate seems to be centred around, yet again, whether you sit on the left or right wing

That boring rock has quadrillions of dollars worth of precious metals on it

Soviets homebrewed their space program, nazis did nothing for them you ugh..brain

And look at us all mining it and making use of those precious metals.

>>Just wait until they establish an economically viable self sustaining moon base

sure buddy let me know when that happens. meanwhile, are are you going to do about the 150 just killed and the other 150+ that died a few months back? are you going to send them spacex lapel pins as compensation? maybe you should tell them there sacrifice was for the moon?

Wrong.

It's a symbol of US industry, it's understandable why they took the stand they did which they certainly wouldn't have with any other foreign company in a similar situaiton.

Thank Wright brothers for the airplane if you are taking that route.

Might as well not.

not yet. The infrastructure isn't in place
what does spacex have to do with Boeing

they found out the flight control software is written in an ancient version of javascript, running on a windows 95 machine
boeing outsourced everything to pajeet

You realize organizations such as the FAA are supposed to care about safety instead of things like this?
And in the end they caved in anyway after going against the entire world and even ‘doubling down’ on their faith in the 737 MAX.

schizo

Post back to me when the space elevator starts construction.

Bombardier +3%
Airbus +1.5%

Remember, whenever Boeing fails we win.

Alright. Let's say "grounded" is past tense of "Ground". Now we can assume the future tense is Grind. Boeing grinds the defective fleet in a few days from today.

Laughable.

FAA =/= Congress

read the reply chain dude. c'mon.

Not exactly, but "flights of the MAX8 will grind to a halt" is perfectly accurate.

And grinds has nothing to do with ground (the surface).

> Let's say "grounded" is past tense of "Ground"

Attached: jot.jpg (349x642, 29K)

That's exactly what I'm saying, however both you and me know that things aren't that way, the FAA has been corrupt and biased decades ago and not just yesterday, same thing happened with the DC-10 fiasco and ETOPS. They simply serve the US economy/industry.

>grind

Attached: 1535586519748.webm (450x450, 996K)

dude give him a break you annoying shithead

Attached: jn.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

They noticed it behaved the same as in the other crash and what other pilots who flew it but didn't crash have said. It has anti-stall software that pushes the nose down in auto pilot. The two crashes happened right after take off which probably means the crew turned autopilot on right away before the plane had enough altitude, meaning the crew had too little to recover. This also fits in where the FAA was making them fix their software.

>new 737 model
>bigger engines
>has to be put them more forward and up
>new system is put in the plane to compensate for the new stall characteristics
>you as a pilot not even told this new system was added
>a single angle of attack sensor fails
>based on that, the new system decides it's good idea to apply nose down trim like crazy
>plane nosedives just after take-off
Y I K E S!

Now, does niggerliciosness has anything to do here? In a very distant way: maybe. A good pilot on a good day could act fast and turn off all the non-manual trimming and counteract the trim but most pilots wouldn't be able to do it in time because of the low altitude. You can't expect some nigga in Africa in that shitty training/maintenance/organization infrastructure deal with any of this shit. Boeing clearly fucked up, in the training department if nothing else.

I've read the system is independent of autopilot, but you can disable it if you know what's happening. The problem is pilots weren't told of this behavior.

He's clearly trolling. His English is too good for him to not understand our present tenses. He's having a laugh.

LET'S PARTNER UP WITH BOEING THEY SAID
IT WILL BE GOOD FOR THE COMPANY THEY SAID

Attached: file.png (644x536, 48K)

AvE might have been wrong about this one then.

BUT MAGA