Do you see yourself in the future marrying someone from your cunt or a foreigner?

Attached: 1552511996441.jpg (1372x1080, 193K)

>Do you see yourself in the future marrying someone

Attached: 1551776557080.gif (500x516, 152K)

i see myself alone

>Do you see yourself in the future
no

Attached: 1552006830262.png (657x527, 38K)

Damn you guys sure sound depressed, it's sad...

I want to marry my Ruski girlfriend

English women just don't do it for me

Yes
>Younger than me
>Pretty
>Religious
>Well mannered

Foreigner

The only foreigner that would marry me would be Filipina or a Russian girl.

someone from my country, we may emigrate to Europe though

> Do you see yourself in the future

Attached: 1552131662492.jpg (677x631, 78K)

For what country? Why don't you like USA?

There's a lot of opportunity there. Ireland and Germany have good job markets and in Italy there are houses going for one euro each. She's kind of a europhile, so LARPing as eurotrash would be pretty fun too.

I like the USA, but only because of my hometown. If I end up moving to a different area, I'd like it to be REALLY different.

Enjoy earning 50% less or so than you would make in America, assuming you are an educated professional. If you are trailer trash who are going to work at Aldi then yes go to Germany things will be much better.

Germany and Ireland (just like the rest of the Anglo-Saxon sphere) are not known for being very good when it comes to Healthcare though you gotta watch out. Not trying to shill France but Hospital, insurance & health system are as bad as the US. Scandis & France are way better

I see myself impregnating him...

im a 25 kissless virgin so no.
italys job market is fucked tho. and those cheap houses are in fucked villages on sardegna

Foreigner hopefully, i fucking hate everyone in this country with a passion

Foreigner, but realistically

dunno want to date a foreign girl for a bit of fun but I don't see myself marrying one, too much cultural differences
already have enough issue with other americans

Definitely foreigner, preferably a Nordic guy

>america
>culture
hahaha

I want a foreign bride. Somewhere from the south Asia or America

Don't tell me there's an equilavent to Russian bride sites in Russia except with ASEAN/Latina girls.